Just asked church girl on a date (again)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fuuuaaaarrrrkkkkkk so I just asked the church girl out on a date to see the new Spidey movie. For more details then check out this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1037289

Fuck! I may post details/updates on here so be on the lookout. Wish me luck, boyos. Bless me, ER.
Last edited by SuperIncel93 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Goddammit!!! Fuck! Here's the updates :(
She said she was busy Thursday and then I said it could be some other day and, well, you can read it :cry:

Then I was talking to the bros on Kik and told 'em what happened.
Here's what they said (more like what Bimbo said)

But then I got another text and this is what she said
Fuuuaaaaarrrrkkkk so what do you guys think?

I think it's best if we ask fabie the expert.

In my opinion she is obviously flaking. When she said we miss you can be a bit confusing, but i think that she doesn't want to be alone with you. Remember last volleyball? I think she wants to keep you in the friendzone.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Shaykh of Hate wrote:"We" miss you at church.
Sorry to hear that. :(

But yeah, "we" miss you at church and leaving for a mission trip ......... doesn't really sound like the kind of girl who just goes on "dates" with guys who don't even go to church. I guess she'll have 12 children soon. :P

Reminds me of that one anon on /r9k/ once who said he faked being a Jehova's Witness because of some girl and even joined their churches and went around knocking at doors etc. just be close to that girl - and then suddenly some chad showed up who didn't care at all about church and fucked her and then SHE left jehova's witness, lol.

I don't know man. I don't know your girl there, just thought that "mission" sounds like she's really religious.

She did mention she'll leave for her mission and it;ll last 18 months which means she'll be back in the States by 2019.

Shaykh of Hate wrote:Reminds me of that one anon on /r9k/ once who said he faked being a Jehova's Witness because of some girl and even joined their churches and went around knocking at doors etc. just be close to that girl - and then suddenly some chad showed up who didn't care at all about church and fucked her and then SHE left jehova's witness, lol.

Holy shit

Shaykh of Hate wrote:"We" miss you at church.
Sorry to hear that. :(

I'm non-religious. I believe I made a post as to why I started going to the church on here. I'll try to find it.

Good luck, man. Here's hoping you'll have to change your username from SuperIncel93 to something like SuperLoser93 or some shit.
Probably the most approachable hardcore sluthater. Whether it's for an interview or a second opinion or some other shit, feel free to hit me up.

Still living it up despite my incel genes and being on sluthate in the first place. So maybe any decent chick wouldn't want to get anywhere near me. Sucks, yeah, but sloots aren't stopping me from swimming with sharks or getting wasted in Vegas.

6'+ crew
Blond-haired blue-eyed caucasian crew
Mesomorph crew
Incel because autism, MPB and sub5 face crew
Nofap crew
On fin crew

She's gonna bang Chad, boyo. It's all ogre now.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Ubiquiphile wrote:She's gonna bang Chad, boyo. It's all ogre now.

Y-ya think? :(

ConcernedBimbo wrote:SuperLoser93

Better than being a curry

Post pics of the girl :x :x :x :x

I'm so angry that you can get girls as a fatcel, whereas I'm relatively fit and I dumpster dived and asked out the fattest ethnic girl I could find, who I had close family ties with, shared the same religion with, and she still rejected me and started dating another guy. :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You will be a legit slayer after you lose weight.
Last edited by OmegaKV on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:Post pics of the girl :x :x :x :x

I'm so angry that you can get girls as a fatcel, whereas I'm relatively fit and I dumpster dived and asked out the fattest ethnic girl I could find, who I had close family ties with, shared the same religion with, and she still rejected me. :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

I will PM you

I'm so angry that you can get girls as a fatcel, whereas I'm relatively fit and I dumpster dived and asked out the fattest ethnic girl I could find, who I had close family ties with, shared the same religion with, and she still rejected me and started dating another guy. :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She's from Mexico, not the US. It's diff in other countries.

Ubiquiphile wrote:

Church girl lives in the US but has Mexican blood aka she is Latina

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Maybe it's your state then. Spiclerinas here are narcissistic n arrogant AF as well as fat. They also mostly date whites or Latin Kings Gang Members.

SuperIncel93 wrote:

I'm so angry that you can get girls as a fatcel, whereas I'm relatively fit and I dumpster dived and asked out the fattest ethnic girl I could find, who I had close family ties with, shared the same religion with, and she still rejected me. :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:

I will PM you

She's decent looking.

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Maybe it's your state then. Spiclerinas here are narcissistic n arrogant AF as well as fat. They also mostly date whites or Latin Kings Gang Members.

Lol get the fuck out of California.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:She's decent looking.

:-D

Fucken Normie. Get out! :lol:

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote::-D

Lmaooo the church girl I sent you pics of aka that blonde aryan female I hugged is a different one than this one.
Unsure if that's who you were thinking I was talking about

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:

Lmaooo the church girl I sent you pics of aka that blonde aryan female I hugged is a different one than this one.

U GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!??? That's like 5 women now! REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ubiquiphile wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

U GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!??? That's like 5 women now! REEEEEEEEEE!!!

It's actually more than 5 that I've met, talked to, and have wanted to ask them out or whatever in my entire life.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:You gotta show me buddy boy

The church girl?
Next

Return to Shitty Advice