Am I fucked in the head because I'm excited @ possible WW3

Societal problems, economics, etc.

OrgasmicHeaven wrote:Imagine if a world war happened between India and Pakistan and 200 million indian men got killed off in war? India would become a pussy paradise, especially for white men.

Per my daily routine of buying myself a pint of ice cream, I decided to treat myself (some more) and go to a gourmet ice cream shoppe. As I was in the shoppe I noticed 5 indian women of college age. All were at least a 7 and I was quite taken aback. A couple must've been in medical school/nursing because they were talking about doing "clinical rotations". So you may have a point about the conflict being a boon for the incel...not unlike The Vikings pillaging the Nords of their women prior to setting sail Westward. Anyway, back to the thread.

I was thinking exactly the same thought as you. I don't know why anyone thinks Putin will allow himself to be pushed around. He has shown backlash & resolve at every confrontation. To threaten him is to risk your own life. But the current events really got me to thinking....

I remember when I was a kid I watched a movie with Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy about those two joining the French Foreign Legion, a fighting group for hire but not dissimilar to IS at least in recruitment. As I reminisced it occurred to me that THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF THE INCEL, illustrated particularly well by Laurel, a philtrum-cel, and Hardy, a fatcel. THE FRONT LINE!

This is basically the destiny of the sub8s of the world, to fight for others. To white knight the white knights if you will. See you guys on the battlefield!

Well that's an interesting theory, and yes, perhaps the whole purpose of beta males is to just be slaughtered on the glorious battlefield, but as for myself, I refuse to fight in war simply on a matter of principle. Why should I sacrifice my life to fight for the fucking Jews, and the oil corporations? I don't care if I have to go to jail for dodging the draft, I REFUSE to fight for a corrupt government.

As for those indian chicks you saw, yea indian women living in the West are pretty hot because they take much better care of themselves than indians from India. And they are very easy too, as long as you come across as a nice guy and not some alpha asshole. Indians worship white skin, so if you're a white man, I'd say indian women are the best bet for you. Their vaginas are very tight, too.
Sweet Coco actually replied to my email, see it here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24799

Humiliated Sensei wrote:Or is it normal?

Excited in what sense?

LOL @ this. stupid fucking americans committing suicide in record numbers:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/03/healt ... html?_r=2&

The comments are hilarious. Check this one out:

"Economic hopelessness. My brother committed suicide last July. He had just turned 60. He lost his IT job in the Great Recession in 2008. Despite hundreds of resumes being sent out, and a lifetime of IT experience, he got few interviews and no job offers. He spent down his 401(k) and when he died the only thing he owned was a beat-up car. We later found out he had a lot of credit card debt, with which he had tried to keep himself afloat. After four years of no job offers, unemployment running out, having no health insurance, etc., his dignity was shot. He had lost hope of ever working again. How I wish he had not committed suicide; how I would give anything and everything to have him back. I consider him one of the casualties of the Recession and when I read of the fat bonuses the banksters award themselves, I shake with rage that they have continued to prosper while people like my brother lost all hope and people like me lost a loved one."

I definitely hope a world war occurs, starting with something to do with ISIS. Finally islam will be exposed for the murderous force that it is. Another reason, is becasue I look forward to the feminists excuses on why women shouldn't be drafted (I thought men and women were equal? :D :D ). A massive conventional was is just what the world needs right now. We have all become so pussified since WW2.

Alphaman wrote:I definitely hope a world war occurs, starting with something to do with ISIS. Finally islam will be exposed for the murderous force that it is. Another reason, is becasue I look forward to the feminists excuses on why women shouldn't be drafted (I thought men and women were equal? :D :D ). A massive conventional was is just what the world needs right now. We have all become so pussified since WW2.

Amen /b/rother, Amen!!!

Fucking LOL @ this comment:

"I believe this is a direct result of the rampant abuse of prescription drugs. My aunt was a normal well adjusted, happily married, financially well off middle aged woman until she had eye surgery and the doctor prescribed her Xanax for some anxiety she was having about the operation. Another doctor prescribed anti-psychotic meds to counter some bad effects of the Xanax. She started talking about have horrible thoughts and not being able to sleep. After two years, she is off the meds, but something has clicked inside of her and she is no longer herself. She's lucky if she sleeps 4-5 hours in a week. We are on constant watch that she will hurt herself because she keeps talking about not seeing the point of living and not being able to feel a singe emotion. She even believes she is out of God's reach. All of this started with the "medicine"."

LMFAO ISIS actually conquerd russian aircrafts in syria yeasterday and is now threating putin.

OrgasmicHeaven wrote:Fucking LOL @ this comment:

"I believe this is a direct result of the rampant abuse of prescription drugs. My aunt was a normal well adjusted, happily married, financially well off middle aged woman until she had eye surgery and the doctor prescribed her Xanax for some anxiety she was having about the operation. Another doctor prescribed anti-psychotic meds to counter some bad effects of the Xanax. She started talking about have horrible thoughts and not being able to sleep. After two years, she is off the meds, but something has clicked inside of her and she is no longer herself. She's lucky if she sleeps 4-5 hours in a week. We are on constant watch that she will hurt herself because she keeps talking about not seeing the point of living and not being able to feel a singe emotion. She even believes she is out of God's reach. All of this started with the "medicine"."

Blupilled as fuck man. Just LOL at ppl who believe in "god".

Malfaxtor wrote:
OrgasmicHeaven wrote:Fucking LOL @ this comment:

Blupilled as fuck man. Just LOL at ppl who believe in "god".

how can you not believe in yourself because YOU ARE GOD!

But yea, I've noticed that religious people, aka Christians, seem to commit suicide at a higher rate than non-christians. I guess they figure "Hey, I got my free ticket into heaven since I am a Christian, so I might as well just kill myself and get to heaven NOW!"

Then they wake up in Hell, after blowing their brains out, and say "Oh shit, I done fucked up".

OrgasmicHeaven wrote:
Malfaxtor wrote:Blupilled as fuck man. Just LOL at ppl who believe in "god".

But yea, I've noticed that religious people, aka Christians, seem to commit suicide at a higher rate than non-christians. I guess they figure "Hey, I got my free ticket into heaven since I am a Christian, so I might as well just kill myself and get to heaven NOW!"

Then they wake up in Hell, after blowing their brains out, and say "Oh shit, I done fucked up".

...?

First of all, what sort of actual statistics are you using, what were the controls, and how does it take religion into account? Next, why would Christains kill themselves to get into heaven? Most Christian sects teach that suicide is a sin that will get you sent to hell. Certainly there are a few, but people tend to commit suicide either because they're in a bad spot and consider it the best way out or because they have a mental in-balance or are otherwise suffering from some sort of trauma.

OrgasmicHeaven wrote:
Malfaxtor wrote:Blupilled as fuck man. Just LOL at ppl who believe in "god".

Lol yeah. Thatd be hilarious.

Mith wrote:
OrgasmicHeaven wrote:

...?

First of all, what sort of actual statistics are you using, what were the controls, and how does it take religion into account? Next, why would Christains kill themselves to get into heaven? Most Christian sects teach that suicide is a sin that will get you sent to hell. Certainly there are a few, but people tend to commit suicide either because they're in a bad spot and consider it the best way out or because they have a mental in-balance or are otherwise suffering from some sort of trauma.

i want to see girls get drafted

world war? what a joke. more like incel's war.
INFP Crew

I for one hope there isa ww3 and most people die. Amen

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Mith wrote:
OrgasmicHeaven wrote:

...?

my own sister tried to kill herself, after hitting the wall at age 30 and getting fat and ugly. She was taking antipsychotic drugs and they caused her to get fat REALLY fast, and I mean FAT, like huge. She was a really self righteous Christian bitch.

Maxim wrote:i want to see girls get drafted

world war? what a joke. more like incel's war.

That would be orgasmic bro!!! Chicks slaying each other on the front lines. Sounds like a hollywood movie.

Doubt WW3 will happen in our lifetime. If it will men will actually have purpose in society again.

Right now men are degraded to carrying their gf´s purse and working hard so that good looking people can enjoy life on easy mode.

Snuggles wrote:Doubt WW3 will happen in our lifetime. If it will men will actually have purpose in society again.

Right now men are degraded to carrying their gf´s purse and working hard so that good looking people can enjoy life on easy mode.

agree, people are too soft and weak. a good war will get people to grow a pair again and weed out the weak betas

Humiliated Sensei wrote:
OrgasmicHeaven wrote:So when the fuck's WW3 gonna kick off?

let me call putin give me a sec

So what did Vladimir say?

OrgasmicHeaven wrote:
Humiliated Sensei wrote:
let me call putin give me a sec

So what did Vladimir say?

he said he can destroy the whole world in a blink of an eye when he drops his bombs

then i heard a loud SPLOSH

and his devilish laughter immediately afterwards

Snuggles wrote:Doubt WW3 will happen in our lifetime. If it will men will actually have purpose in society again.

You wouldn't benefit from it.

In Russia and some shit tier mud eating Asian countries vs. the united states and europe, this is us:

You (we) are the small, beta bison. Frank, the bar alpha, is the bigger bison. The wolves are the Chinese.

Useless people get used as meat shields.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

With how depressed I've been feeling, I wouldn't say you're fucked in the head at all.

Aww schucks guys me too. I'm a reservist as infantry so if there was WW3 I'd get deployed. Which is what I dream.

I hope to God WW3 starts soon. There's just too many evil people on this planet, especially the jews. I'm just so tired of all of this evil shit. Fuck the jews straight to hell.

There is too many men on this planet and thus there is too much competition for women and thus men white knight for women and stab each other in the back simply because they think women will have sex with them.

World war would reduce the male population levels and thus feminism would go extinct.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Politics