White girl fell into me on the bus. She had cute feet

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Today was great! I took a really long shower (cleaned my pits and asshole twice), shaved and then left to catch my bus. The bus was full of white girls aswell as a few cute Asian girls sprinkled in. I was sitting at the back of the bus when I saw this 5'7 white girl dressed for late Spring. She had a perfect deep tan worthy of giving anyone cancer. THE BUS SUDDENLY JERKS. She falls right into me and it was skin on skin. She got up and shyly said "sorry", showing her cute dimples and then got off a couple stops later

Breakdown: what did I learn?
-if you are super clean and well dressed than you can get away with more. If I looked like a scrub I'd probably have gotten charged with sexual assault
-don't have a bonor but alittle is ok.

That's basically it. Any thoughts?
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

what matter is your face if your are cute or not, if you have a trusted face or not
being super clean or not is irrelevant

Fabie wrote:what matter is your face if your are cute or not, if you have a trusted face or not
being super clean or not is irrelevant

I'm not attractive but not ugly either. I've had moles and stuff removed from my face and I keep my hair super neat. It's all about being neutral if you wanna have these encounters on a bus or train.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice