pedos are degenerates

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Deus wrote:No you don't know who i would want to fuck.Only coping here is that you must like women who are past their prime.


I already exposed and shot down the "You must love old women then" pedo argument. Just stop, you fucking goofs.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)



uwotm8 wrote:
Deus wrote:she is one in a 1000

Why do you even care about female prime when probably you're not going to fuck any women in their prime,regardless of their age?


You cant fool your dick.
Why do you care about eating some food and not another?Because its better.You don't have to eat caviar but you know its better than chips.

PJ1 wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
he's probably one of these retards who think it's ''pedophilia'' as long as she is under 18 :roll:

the first sentence just shows how ignorant he is, he legitimately seems to believe only third world shitholes have an age of consent below his (probably) american one, and that's of course all just legalized child rape!


Sorry but I do consider people who want to fuck girls like this pedophiles and most people would...

Image

this is not a strawman just look through Invisible/mrz/Brian Peppers posting history.

I don't know what the age of consent should be ideally.. I admit It's a murky issue.. but I know that Invisible/mrz/Brian Peppers are the last sort of people whose opinion should be considered when drafting legislation on the issue.

No I'm not an American. In fact I never gave a shit about the age of consent laws before this forum was flooded with pedos. Their completely autistic behaviour and spamming of JB topics left a very bad taste in my mouth and I've taken a strong anti-pedo stance since then.


what's the point here though, why do you feel the need (like sacrificial lamb) to make posts about how you disagree with someone's sexual preferences? I don't really care, even if they were attracted to toddlers and babies, as long as they don't post anything definitely illegal here the hysteria isn't justified. I also doubt that mrz is attracted to this girl, lol

also yeah, I do kind of think their opinions should definitely be considered, cause they aren't as irrational and emotional about the issue like most people. it's really not hard to comprehend for me and I don't find it that murky, it's wrong to have sex with a prepubescent girl for both physical and psychological complications, it's not wrong to have sex with an adolescent girl cause these same complications don't exist in 95% cases

I think we can surely agree that banging a 5 year old would be wrong, but the difference between 15 and 18 is minuscule to non existent, right?

dysfunctionalreject just stop you fucking goof. You're a young boy clearly influenced by this website's pedo propagandists.



What is the difference between 16 and 17?You would ask a written confirmation from her don't you :lol:

Deus wrote:What is the difference between 16 and 17?You would ask a written confirmation from her don't you :lol:


What's the difference between 14 and 15? how about 13 and 14? 12 and 13? 11 and 12 then? Oh 11 year olds are a no no now? You think that she automatically is ok the day she turns 12?

^See that's another shit-tier argument because I can easily expose the pedo's "minimum age" claims as well.

Almost no one here likes kids.But you cant tell a difference between 16 or 17 years old,because there are usually none.
There is a huge difference between 12 and 16.



bigfoot wrote:dysfunctionalreject just stop you fucking goof. You're a young boy clearly influenced by this website's pedo propagandists.


I pretty much always had these opinions, even before I found sluthate or even puahate. when I was 14 I was ready to have sex, so there would've been nothing wrong with an older woman ''taking advantage of me'' I figure.

but for some reason guys like sacrificial lamb need to make some big deal out of teenage sexuality and almost compare adolescents to toddlers. do you guys honestly think you weren't ''able'' to have sex with a person over 18 when you were under 18 either?

pedo propaganda is also something different, the only thing that mrz promotes is abolishment of censorship and a lower age of consent. at no point did he say that it should be legal to film yourself fucking little kids or that the AOC should be prohibited.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
bigfoot wrote:dysfunctionalreject just stop you fucking goof. You're a young boy clearly influenced by this website's pedo propagandists.


I pretty much always had these opinions, even before I found sluthate or even puahate.


Big fat lie you litte scrotum licker. Tell me what is your age right now and when you found puahate mr. edgy?

bigfoot wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
I pretty much always had these opinions, even before I found sluthate or even puahate.


Big fat lie you litte scrotum licker. Tell me what is your age right now and when you found puahate mr. edgy?


I'm 18 and I found puahate at 15. at 14 I still didn't think it's wrong for teen girls to have sex with older guys, I don't really understand your overly emotional logic.

bigfoot wrote:
Deus wrote:What is the difference between 16 and 17?You would ask a written confirmation from her don't you :lol:


What's the difference between 14 and 15? how about 13 and 14? 12 and 13? 11 and 12 then? Oh 11 year olds are a no no now? You think that she automatically is ok the day she turns 12?

^See that's another shit-tier argument because I can easily expose the pedo's "minimum age" claims as well.


well, between 10 and 13, your sexuality develops in most cases, unless you have a late puberty. I would argue that banging a 10 year old is wrong, cause it can lead to physical problems and she isn't as able as an adolescent girl to truly reciprocate sexual interest.

if you have a sexuality, you are more easily able to judge whether you are interested in someone or not. a 10 year old, although she might has slight interest, is usually not fully matured and sure what her sexuality is. I doubt that you had serious interest in sex with older people at 9 for example, but at 14? that would be possible

10 and under=wrong
11=wrong in majority of cases
12=sometimes wrong, mostly this is where most become interested in sex though
13 and over=justified

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
bigfoot wrote:
Big fat lie you litte scrotum licker. Tell me what is your age right now and when you found puahate mr. edgy?


I'm 18 and I found puahate at 15. at 14 I still didn't think it's wrong for teen girls to have sex with older guys, I don't really understand your overly emotional logic.


You were a jailbait boy who was attracted to jailbait girls? You stupid fucking retard, you have no credibility here.

You're a fucking CHILD, pal. most of the pedo propagandists are in their 30s.

uwotm8 wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
I pretty much always had these opinions, even before I found sluthate or even puahate. when I was 14 I was ready to have sex, so there would've been nothing wrong with an older woman ''taking advantage of me'' I figure.

but for some reason guys like sacrificial lamb need to make some big deal out of teenage sexuality and almost compare adolescents to toddlers. do you guys honestly think you weren't ''able'' to have sex with a person over 18 when you were under 18 either?

pedo propaganda is also something different, the only thing that mrz promotes is abolishment of censorship and a lower age of consent. at no point did he say that it should be legal to film yourself fucking little kids or that the AOC should be prohibited.

The only thing that mrz cares about is underage porn. That's all. Censorship of what? Now protecting teenagers from doing disasters on the web is censorship?


censorship is throwing people in prison for only watching something. mrz said that in his opinion, it should be legal to LOOK AT child porn, but not to legitimately produce porn with a child. of course the laws against watching it are censorship in a way, it's abolished to look at CP but not at other brutalities or extreme cases of violence on the internet. they want to CENSOR certain pictures or videos

I also think it would be better if no one made any child porn to begin with, but I can't justify incarcerating someone for merely viewing it either

bigfoot wrote:You were a jailbait boy who was attracted to jailbait girls? You stupid fucking retard, you have no credibility here.


no, I was a jailbait boy who didn't think that it is wrong for jailbait girls to have sex with older guys. you can argue whether that has to do with my attraction to them or not, but I wasn't talking about being sexually attracted to jailbait girls at 14, I was talking about seeing no compelling moral reason why it is wrong for a 14 year old girl to have sex with an older guy, even when I was 14 myself. understand?

bigfoot wrote:You're a fucking CHILD, pal. most of the pedo propagandists are in their 30s.


where does childhood end in your opinion then, even 18 is child now? :lol:

brian peppers is over 30, mrz is..24? I don't know.

uwotm8 wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
censorship is throwing people in prison for only watching something. mrz said that in his opinion, it should be legal to LOOK AT child porn, but not to legitimately produce porn with a child. of course the laws against watching it are censorship in a way, it's abolished to look at CP but not at other brutalities or extreme cases of violence on the internet. they want to CENSOR certain pictures or videos

I also think it would be better if no one made any child porn to begin with, but I can't justify incarcerating someone for merely viewing it either

If it's illegal to visit website that hosts CP,why are you visiting one?

Pretty easy. You don't want to get thrown in jail? Then don't visit sites that host CP. :lol:


if it's illegal to commit apostasy in arabia, why do people commit apostasy?

anyways though, I don't visit sites that host CP from what I know, and I don't get why you assume I do just because I was explaining something to you ABOUT CP.

if I explain to you that I think smoking should be legal, does that mean I'm a smoker myself? lol wtf, typical ''if you defend these people you are definitely part of them!!!'' - logic.

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
bigfoot wrote:You were a jailbait boy who was attracted to jailbait girls? You stupid fucking retard, you have no credibility here.


no, I was a jailbait boy who didn't think that it is wrong for jailbait girls to have sex with older guys. you can argue whether that has to do with my attraction to them or not, but I wasn't talking about being sexually attracted to jailbait girls at 14, I was talking about seeing no compelling moral reason why it is wrong for a 14 year old girl to have sex with an older guy, even when I was 14 myself. understand?

bigfoot wrote:You're a fucking CHILD, pal. most of the pedo propagandists are in their 30s.


where does childhood end in your opinion then, even 18 is child now? :lol:

brian peppers is over 30, mrz is..24? I don't know.


No wonder you call yourself a dysfunctional reject, you sound like an awkward aspie who can't grasp a simple concept.

You have no credibility because being attracted to underaged girls is completely natural to an underaged retard like you. You can't put yourself in the shoes of guys like us who are much older than you, you wouldn't be able to understand why it would be wrong.

You're such a little scumbag. I can tell you've never had any friends IRL so the way you try to be part of this "crew" here is your attempt to finally be a part of something. Stop breathing please.

uwotm8 wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
if it's illegal to commit apostasy in arabia, why do people commit apostasy?

anyways though, I don't visit sites that host CP from what I know, and I don't get why you assume I do just because I was explaining something to you ABOUT CP.

if I explain to you that I think smoking should be legal, does that mean I'm a smoker myself? lol wtf, typical ''if you defend these people you are definitely part of them!!!'' - logic.

Yeah whatever. Could you please provide a legit argument on how about CP being illegal is censorship?


because they're trying to censor what people are watching on the internet? :roll:

what would you call it if ISIS videos were suddenly illegal to view and couldn't be shown anywhere, and people got into trouble for ever watching them...maybe censorship of certain media? provide me a more fitting word if you think it's horribly incorrect to call it censoring

bigfoot wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
no, I was a jailbait boy who didn't think that it is wrong for jailbait girls to have sex with older guys. you can argue whether that has to do with my attraction to them or not, but I wasn't talking about being sexually attracted to jailbait girls at 14, I was talking about seeing no compelling moral reason why it is wrong for a 14 year old girl to have sex with an older guy, even when I was 14 myself. understand?



where does childhood end in your opinion then, even 18 is child now? :lol:

brian peppers is over 30, mrz is..24? I don't know.


No wonder you call yourself a dysfunctional reject, you sound like an awkward aspie who can't grasp a simple concept.

You have no credibility because being attracted to underaged girls is completely natural to an underaged retard like you. You can't put yourself in the shoes of guys like us who are much older than you, you wouldn't be able to understand why it would be wrong.

You're such a little scumbag. I can tell you've never had any friends IRL so the way you try to be part of this "crew" here is your attempt to finally be a part of something. Stop breathing please.



1. it's always natural to be attracted to girls with obvious signs of fertility, regardless of your age

2. I am not underaged

3. I'm not really part of any crew, I just happen to mostly agree with what mrz says

it always surprises me how pedophiles have these abstract logical arguments for their fucked up sexuality.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:1. it's always natural to be attracted to girls with obvious signs of fertility, regardless of your age


That's why most men in the world want to bang WOMEN starting from their late teens-early 20s and there's no outcry for age of consent being lowered for old pedo's except on Sluthate and shitholes like Yemen.

And don't act like you know what's natural for a man in his 30s to be attracted to you little shit.

God this fucking kid burns me up.

2. I am not underaged


You were for most of your shitposting career on here and puahate and you haven't changed, so your credibility was always nonexistent.

3. I'm not really part of any crew, I just happen to mostly agree with what mrz says


"brainwashed by pedo propagandists" good job confirming what I said earlier already.

uwotm8 wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
because they're trying to censor what people are watching on the internet? :roll:

what would you call it if ISIS videos were suddenly illegal to view and couldn't be shown anywhere, and people got into trouble for ever watching them...maybe censorship of certain media? provide me a more fitting word if you think it's horribly incorrect to call it censoring

In what way could CP benefit the society? Sometimes "censorship" is not wrong.

Also why should be ISIS videos illegal?


well, if you think that something needs to be a benefit to society in order to be legalized, then there would obviously be no logical reason why ISIS videos should be legal either, so why do you think it shouldn't be illegal to watch them? :lol:

I don't understand why watching something definitely needs to be illegal, that's all. surely it's bad to solicit someone to produce such videos, it's bad to produce them, it's also not the greatest idea to distribute them, but watching it? I wouldn't say that it needs to be illegal to look at a past crime scene happening - doesn't matter if it's an ISIS video or CP.

uwotm8 wrote:Because if production of CP is illegal,why should distribution of it be legal? What about if some sick fuck abused you and then 10 years later you found it floating in the web totally legal?


production of child pornography harms children ACTIVELY, distribution is a murky area (like I said), but watching it really makes no big difference.

and if it happened to me, well, I would strongly want the sick fuck go to prison for it, and if it had been possible to stop the video from flooding the internet, it would've been ok to do that (just like it would be with child porn). but I doubt I would call for anyone who watches this video being jailed just for seeing it on the internet, that's how the law works though - you can go to prison just for seeing a vid if you have nothing to do with it.

uwotm8 wrote:Legalizing CP would not only be harmful,it would not even have any positive side.


debatable, some say it lowers child molestation rates cause pedos use it as an outlet.

holy fuck man, so much illogical bullshit here. whatever, I'm gonna try to make sense of it for the last time, then probably stop posting ITT

uwotm8 wrote::lol: The only pedos who get raided are the ones who download CP and visit frequently CP sites.


yep, but why should they? is reviewing a crime scene a crime in itself in your opinion?

uwotm8 wrote:"outlet" FUCKING LMAO. :lol: The same lame arguments as the mrz retard.


yeah and you didn't refute it.

uwotm8 wrote:It would not lower shit,how do you know molesters would not continue to molest childs?


maybe because they would have less of a need to do it? pretty simple. you wanna fuck a girl but can't, you look at a girl being fucked and jerk your weiner instead.

uwotm8 wrote:Let's make the pedo's happy. Let's legalize CP so they have a "outlet" exposing everyone to CP. That for sure would be useful. :lol:


all I'm saying was it shouldn't be definitely illegal to merely watch something, not that we should force people to watch CP.

uwotm8 wrote:You're a pedo = Get fucked. No one has to agree with your tastes. You want to jerk off to CP? Too bad,you can't,life is not fair.


no one has to agree with your tastes and I also didn't claim that. it's more like I'm saying ''don't demonize people for having this taste, when they're not even actively harming anyone''. there's a difference between disagreeing with one's taste and trying to criminalize it.

uwotm8 wrote:And by that "outlet" shit tier logic,persons who only get aroused by raping or killing persons and commit necrophilia should have their own sexual outlet too. Every sexual deviant should have their outlet too. Does not care if they molest child,kill persons or rape. :lol:


well, a necrophile could already get off on corpses and people being murdered in videos, because that is not illegal, and you don't seem to have a problem with that - you seem to have a problem with CP though, which is a double standard, lol.

and why you lying? I DO care and think no one should be allowed to molest, kill or rape - but I don't think that you should go to prison for watching a video of a person being molested, killed or raped either, unless you of course paid for that video to be produced cause then you're part of the crime.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions / Meta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests