pedos are degenerates

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Some of the pedophiles on here will bring up the fact that pedophilia is perfectly legal in some third world shitholes... which should actually discredit their position but this is essentially their only argument.

But I'm not here to discuss the relative development Index of these third world shitholes. I don't care whether Azerbaijan is a 2.5nd world country or a 3rd world country.

I'm here to launch red pills on these pedos.

Virtually every single one of these pedos is a complete genetic trainwreck. Brian Peppers has 5.8 inch wrists, is obese, only partially completed puberty in his mid 20s, can barely grow facial and body hair despite being a middle aged Caucasian. Invisible requires a Lefort 12 to cross the sub5 threshold. I haven't seen any photos of mrz but the simple fact that he's a late 20s virgin should give you a rough idea of the kind of genetic trainwreck we're dealing with here.

I think it's perfectly possible that whatever hormonal irregularities contributed to their physical underdevelopment also stunted their mental and neurological development, leaving them in a state of perpetual adolescence. If this is correct then that's very unfortunate for them.

Now I know this is a hard pill for some of you to swallow but 99% of adult men are not sexually attracted to "Lolitas" who haven't completed puberty. If you've come across a number of acquaintances in real life who feel differently, then I suspect there is a selection bias problem going on.

For example, 99.5% of men find adult Huntington Whiteley more attractive than the JB Huntington Whitely. In addition, the vast, vast majority of adult men feel absolutely no sexually attraction at all towards her younger self. Even in the 16-year old photo, she still looks somewhat undeveloped.

This is "JB" Rosie Huntington Whiteley
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/09/article-0-0CEE088C00000578-342_224x423.jpg
Aged 16
http://t.imgbox.com/abb7AkCo.jpg


Adult Rosie-Huntington Whiteley
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4f/f1/95/4ff1954af0fb67db7a499ffd1b2fe15f.jpg
http://trend911.com/wp-content/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-dress-launch-of-new-lingerie-collection-for-Marks-Spencer-1.jpg
http://happypix.co.in/files/glamgalz/imgs/parties/rosie_whiteley_burberry_06.jpg
Last edited by PJ1 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.



The pedos on this forum are the equivalent of the SJW transsexual activists. They're both pushing their degenerate sexuality onto ordinary people. But at least trannies aren't harming anyone but themselves, so their position is far more defensible.

Image



PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Erm, it's perfectly normal to be sexually attracted to teenage girls, the model you linked looks better because she had work done, like a very obvious nose job and maybe cheek implants.

The age of consent is around 15-16 EVERYWHERE except for the US
Image

sephon wrote:so you care about pedos but not those who support going ER an taking out a whole bunch of randoms with them?


I made a thread against that also. It's in the White Knighting section now.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=57681



socloseto6ft wrote:Erm, it's perfectly normal to be sexually attracted to teenage girls, the model you linked looks better because she had work done, like a very obvious nose job and maybe cheek implants.


She didn't have cheekbone implants because cheekbone implants look terrible 100% of the time. I don't think she had rhinoplasty either but who knows.

No it is not normal to be attracted to girls who are still going through puberty once you're an adult. I suspect there's some sort of localized region in the brain that is responsible for this which develops as you go through puberty. If you're still attracted to 12-15 year old girls after you've completed puberty, then there IS something wrong with you. You are not normal.

PJ1 wrote:No it is not normal to be attracted to girls who are still going through puberty once you're an adult. I suspect there's some sort of localized region in the brain that is responsible for this which develops as you go through puberty. If you're still attracted to 12-15 year old girls after you've completed puberty, then there IS something wrong with you. You are not normal.

You don't get how attraction works.

Male-to-Female attraction is based on fertility, the more fertile a woman is the more attractive she will be.
It's perfectly normal to feel some sexual attraction towards a 12 year old that is going through puberty. Now if you're more attracted to that 12 year old than a 21 year old, prime estrogen-filled woman then yes, you probably have a problem.

We like to distinguish ourselves from the rest by calling ourselves humans but we are still animals, if it shows signs of fertility you're going to want to tap it to some extent.

strong misuse of the word pedophilia

1. ''pedophilia'' is not only legal in third world countries, in fact if attraction to 14 year olds is ''pedophilia'' to you, ''pedophilia'' is legal where I live. are you this fucking isolated from the rest of the world and think 18 is the only arbitrary number that's legitimate? AOC is 13 in spain, 15 in czech republic, 14 in hungary - america has one of the highest ages of consents, I just hope you know that. also, even if we were talking about real pedophilia, in itself it is only an attraction, and attraction to someone is never illegal (I would think), what you're trying to address is something else though

2. you're a liar cause yes, if you are attracted to 18 year olds, you'll also be attracted to 14 or 16 year olds. most of the time it's not even that distinguishable, I don't see how you can pretend they look like 7 year olds and attraction to them is abnormal. it's not an ''agenda'' being pushed on you, it's a fact. if you like an 18 year old girl, you are also able to get aroused by a 16 year old girl cause there isn't much difference
Last edited by Dysfunctionalreject on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

socloseto6ft wrote:
PJ1 wrote:No it is not normal to be attracted to girls who are still going through puberty once you're an adult. I suspect there's some sort of localized region in the brain that is responsible for this which develops as you go through puberty. If you're still attracted to 12-15 year old girls after you've completed puberty, then there IS something wrong with you. You are not normal.

You don't get how attraction works.

Male-to-Female attraction is based on fertility, the more fertile a woman is the more attractive she will be.
It's perfectly normal to feel some sexual attraction towards a 12 year old that is going through puberty. Now if you're more attracted to that 12 year old than a 21 year old, prime estrogen-filled woman then yes, you probably have a problem.

We like to distinguish ourselves from the rest by calling ourselves humans but we are still animals, if it shows signs of fertility you're going to want to tap it to some extent.


You're wrong. He understands.

The pedos on this site are actually more attracted to these girls when they discover that they are underage. Their attraction is not purely based upon their looks, nor is such pedo attraction purely based upon visual signs of fertility. It's more than that.

It has to do with the mentally delayed adolescence of the pedo, as well as a predatory instinct that leads them to focus their sexual energies on very young people who are more mentally vulnerable....and prone to making poor decisions.

And what happens on this site goes far beyond mere attraction, and veers into full-blown obsession. When you're 25 or 35-years-old, and obsessed with fucking 13-year-old girls....it isn't purely about the markers of "fertility" any more, and we all know it.

Nothing wrong with wnating to fuck 13 years fertile girl. It goes wrong when underage teens are the ONLY type you're attracted to.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:Nothing wrong with wnating to fuck 13 years fertile girl. It goes wrong when underage teens are the ONLY type you're attracted to.


he's probably one of these retards who think it's ''pedophilia'' as long as she is under 18 :roll:

the first sentence just shows how ignorant he is, he legitimately seems to believe only third world shitholes have an age of consent below his (probably) american one, and that's of course all just legalized child rape!

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:You're wrong. He understands.

:lol:
PJ1 wrote:If you're still attracted to 12-15 year old girls after you've completed puberty, then there IS something wrong with you. You are not normal.


I'm sure he understands. :roll:

You should try reading, it helps in life.

You're the one who's mentally retarded. Just like all the other haters you can't even use the right word.
Image

Image

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
Demgainz wrote:Nothing wrong with wnating to fuck 13 years fertile girl. It goes wrong when underage teens are the ONLY type you're attracted to.


he's probably one of these retards who think it's ''pedophilia'' as long as she is under 18 :roll:

the first sentence just shows how ignorant he is, he legitimately seems to believe only third world shitholes have an age of consent below his (probably) american one, and that's of course all just legalized child rape!


Sorry but I do consider people who want to fuck girls like this pedophiles and most people would...

Image

this is not a strawman just look through Invisible/mrz/Brian Peppers posting history.

I don't know what the age of consent should be ideally.. I admit It's a murky issue.. but I know that Invisible/mrz/Brian Peppers are the last sort of people whose opinion should be considered when drafting legislation on the issue.

No I'm not an American. In fact I never gave a shit about the age of consent laws before this forum was flooded with pedos. Their completely autistic behaviour and spamming of JB topics left a very bad taste in my mouth and I've taken a strong anti-pedo stance since then.

European wrote:You're the one who's mentally retarded. Just like all the other haters you can't even use the right word.


Only someone who's lost the debate starts arguing about semantics and avoids the main points.

just lol at wanting to fuck old women

It should be mandatory that Pedo's should have their eyes gouged out.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Deus wrote:just lol at wanting to fuck old women


Just LOL at thinking this is an old woman

Image

No one is asking you to fuck old women

Image

We're just asking you to not fuck minors.

See the difference?

Just lol at posting celebrities who can pay for a surgery and botox at any time...
OK i get it grannies and milfs are in their prime,that is a "real" beauty and you are so libertarian sophisticated little incel.

Whats the difference between 16 and 17 years old?How is suddenly one a no-no and the other one is Ok.

2 main arguments of the pedo's here:
-point at age of consent from other countries and think it's meant for 30/40 yo perverts and not to protect teen boys of similar age.
-If you're not as sick in the head as we are, it must mean you only like women in their 40s and above. Not the 20-25 yo broads we actually mean and always mention.

straw man and deflection. Brainless pedo's.

No you don't know who i would want to fuck.Only coping here is that you must like women who are past their prime.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions / Meta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests