A complaint about the jailbait/pedophilia agenda here.

Suggestions for board features and changes.

I want to discipline a JB :< (but wouldn't actually treat a JB poorly)

mrz wrote:I want to discipline a JB :< (but wouldn't actually treat a JB poorly)

Lol at not thinking Piona P is a real beauty.

I admire her teen modelling skills this is just a model forum I prefer female models to male ones.

she is an excellent teen model indeed.

This entire thread
Attachments
1423517694053.jpg
1423517694053.jpg (94.39 KiB) Viewed 3062 times
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

This is hilarious. Thanks to the ignore function/foes list, I literally can't even read the last ten posts on this thread. All I see is:

"This post was made by (a pedo) who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Page three is literally empty. The pedos are mad now, lol. 8-) :lol: :twisted:

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:This is hilarious. Thanks to the ignore function/foes list, I literally can't even read the last ten posts on this thread. All I see is:

"This post was made by (a pedo) who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Page three is literally empty. The pedos are mad now, lol. 8-) :lol: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol I jabbed my eyes out and can't see you, bet you are super pissed now lolol

still blinded from a self inflicted wound and for some reason think this means others should be upset

Sacrificial Lamb loves his mom, that why he not into fresh meat.

THE FEDS WOULD RAID A JAILBAIT IMAGES SITE BEFORE THEY RAID THIS PLACE YOU DUMB MORON.

BUT THEY CANT, EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO CUZ ITS NOT ILLEGAL!

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Here's the thing:

I'm reaching a point where I might be willing to file multiple reports with multiple official government agencies (such as the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children [NCMEC], for example) if this pedo and jailbait horseshit keeps perpetuating itself here with such alarming frequency. Unlike most of the other posters on this site, I am not some post-adolescent dipshit with no life experience. Rather, I am a full-grown man with life experience, and a well-developed sense of right and wrong.

The pedo/jailbait obsession on this site is wrong.

I'm not normally a moral activist, but this pedo/jailbait bullshit is almost enough to compel me to do something about it.

If the administrators do not eventually take action to correct this problem, then there is a possibility that I will take matters into my own hands.

This isn't an empty threat, just a fact.

The admins better start reading this thread.

NCMEC isn't even a government agency, much like NVIC isn't a government agency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... ion_Center

"... an organization that, based on its name, certainly sounds like a federal agency. Actually, it's just the opposite: the NVIC is the most powerful anti-vaccine organization in America, and its relationship with the U.S. government consists almost entirely of opposing federal efforts aimed at vaccinating children."[2]

"...indefensible from a public health perspective,..." and saying "The NVIC ad is, as one commentator aptly observed, a Trojan Horse. Delta passengers in November are being directed to the website of a prominent anti-vaccination organization, one that has tried to thwart national vaccine campaigns for three decades. Moreover, NVIC has the sort of name that sounds like a federal agency, one that passengers might mistake as a source of reliable information."[34]

http://www.nvic.org/about/notable-accom ... story.aspx

The non-profit charity, National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), is an educational (501c3) organization
NVIC's co-founders worked with Congress on the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986.

The only difference between them is NCMEC had more success at subverting the government and hiding the fact that they're a folk movement completely devoid of legitimacy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... d_Children

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) is a private, non-profit organization established in 1984 by the United States Congress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... d_Children

The International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC), headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with a regional presence in Brazil and Singapore, is a private 501(c)(3) non-governmental, nonprofit global organization.

USA is not even constitutionally allowed to contribute to NCMEC or ICMEC, they're denominations of a New Religious Movement that has invented an enormous folk belief system including mythology, superstition, and so forth. They have the same tax status as a church does, which is proper because they are a church that believes in the modern establishment of religion of the Sex Cult.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Suggestions / Meta