POLL: NEW SITE NAME

Suggestions for board features and changes.

What name(s) would you prefer for this forum?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 am

*Keep Sluthate.com*
7%
PUAhate2.com
10%
PUAhateII.com
3%
LMSogny.com
No votes
Sub8Hate.com
9%
LMSTheory.com
7%
8Plus.com
No votes
ShittyAdviceSection.com
3%
Hope4Slayers.com
No votes
FaceIsLife.com
2%
LMSlayer.com
3%
FaceAndLMS.com
9%
LMSadvice.com
No votes
RedPillOverdose.com
9%
NotPUAhate.com
19%
UltimateRedPill.com
7%
LooksMoneyStatus.com
12%

Total votes : 58

LMSTheory
FaceAndLMS
UltimateRedPill

These 3 are very very nice!

The only people who think "SlutHate" is a good name must be teenage virgins. Otherwise you would realize there's no valid reason to hate sluts. You just don't marry or LTR one.

All of them suck.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

aging playboy wrote:The only people who think "SlutHate" is a good name must be teenage virgins. Otherwise you would realize there's no valid reason to hate sluts. You just don't marry or LTR one.

I am not a teenage virgin. A few years ago, someone on a forum asked me what is wrong with sluts. Here was my answer:

Well, sluts are bad for men, women, and children. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, sluts destroy civilization.

Sluts are bad for men because they only have sex with the "top" men. Most men have much less sex in a slut culture than in a monogamous culture where every man gets a woman.

In a slut culture, men are trained to behave in whatever way attracts women. Sluts are attracted to jerks, so men are trained to be jerks. So the quality of men declines in a slut culture.

In a slut culture, men constantly hit on women. This causes women to become hostile, rude, and obnoxious. Because men are desperate and will take anything, women lose any motivation to care about their appearance. So sluts become ugly hostile creatures.

As sluts age, they lose their ability to attract the "top" men, but still reject all other men. So they become spinsters. So now, not only are they ugly and hostile, but they are also miserable.

In a slut culture, illegitimacy rates go way up. Children are raised without fathers. This usually makes for a less happy childhood. So children are less happy in a slut culture.

In the book "Sex and Culture", Unwin showed that civilization depends on female chastity and that a civilized culture cannot survive more than three generations of sluts without collapsing. We can see this process before our eyes.

Any more questions?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Hahahaha notpuahate.com is actually winning?!?!!
Give me credit if it does happened.

whoever name the site is an imbecile, specially after what just happened, how dumb do you have to be, to not see the problem and the lack of common sense.

manospherehate.com should be name period end of story...
You fucking retards, change the name of the forum to "manosphere hate" and take out the blood symbol, how stupid you have to be to have 0 common sense.

http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Return to Suggestions / Meta