I would like to apply for the wielder of the BANHAMMER

Suggestions for board features and changes.

sensei wrote:Justice needs to be done. Attentionwhores and spammers need to stay away from here.

the site is doomed if that happens. your a legit ER wannabe. your to aspie to go out like he did. so you attempt to exert your menial powers on other incels :lol: :lol: :lol:

your the ultimate aspie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would actually IP-ban you for spamming. Even my first troll on Puahate which got banned after a few days was not that pathetic. I just posted ethnik crime reports and racist stuff but actually spamming the same shit over and over and setting up 9 accounts to upvote your own threads is pathetic.

Afrikan Inceldom is ok, though still laughing at troll being a mod. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was talking more about those people who moremoneythanlooks posted some warning notes on, we talked before and it sucked we couldn't ban them.

African Intelligence wrote:You CANT'T HANDLE the banhammer!

:( :( :(

THIS IS NOT TRUE

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

African Intelligence wrote:The banhammer is something like Tolkien's ring. Be careful what you wish for.

Tolkien was a bachelor until he died. U stupid?

Return to Suggestions / Meta