How come LKSM servers are absolute garbage?

Suggestions for board features and changes.

Like seriously been refreshing it and still get the 503 bullshit. Website is also slow as fuck.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

3D Face Analysis wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Like seriously been refreshing it and still get the 503 bullshit. Website is also slow as fuck.

I guess that they are still using a shared server. When you do a reverse IP lookup for the IP address of lookism's server, many other domain names share that IP, which means that those sites are all hosted on the same server. In addition, when they delete an account along with all of its posts, it uses a lot of resources and this could bring the server down.

SH is using a dedicated server so it could probably handle hosting all four sites. This server has two dual-core CPU's with 8 gigabytes of ram.

Lol so you're saying SH has a better server and everything but people remain over there just cause. Also SH may have superior everything yet still has slow loading images of peace.

no idea how it's so damn slow

it's been the same way for months now and still they can't get their shit together lol

Because the admin is a jew

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

3D Face Analysis wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Like seriously been refreshing it and still get the 503 bullshit. Website is also slow as fuck.

I guess that they are still using a shared server. When you do a reverse IP lookup for the IP address of lookism's server, many other domain names share that IP, which means that those sites are all hosted on the same server. In addition, when they delete an account along with all of its posts, it uses a lot of resources and this could bring the server down.

SH is using a dedicated server so it could probably handle hosting all four sites. This server has two dual-core CPU's with 8 gigabytes of ram.

Is that so? So technically lookism is nothing but a pale imitation to the OG sluthate that directly descended from the puahate.

Then the rumours of looking shutting down is a good thing, it is better for incels to return to the roots, no longer will it be psl, it will soon just be PS.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Return to Suggestions / Meta