Improve the forum

Suggestions for board features and changes.

few things why sluthate is still behind lookism atm:
- its less visual and colorfull due to missing tags at the begingin of threads which help indicate why the main subject is
- its missing users groups like "autist" , "oldcel".... they are not usefull but they participate at bringing the forum more convivial and its part of pua culture, here we just have "the legend of sluthate " and "virgin"
- the shoutbox is great but the font is way too big tbh, its not convenient, and should be only accessible to registered users imo
- the absence of rep points is a good thing, but we are missing something like a user level system based on number of posts
- the absence of gif as smiley, reaaaaally important its a big part of pua community culture tbh

what could also be great :
- a private section for intrested and trustfull users dedicated to looksmaxing,posting personnal experiments, sources for stuff...

bring the banner back tbh
its doesnt have to be the old one but a banner srsly...

And fix dat broken registration system.

And choose a diffrent registration question tbh, not everybody knows trenbolone

3D Face Analysis wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. Recently a few people have been contacting me about being unable to register.

Yeeah you probably got one from me tbh

Make sluthate great again bruh

frenchy91 wrote:few things why sluthate is still behind lookism atm:
- its less visual and colorfull due to missing tags at the begingin of threads which help indicate why the main subject is
- its missing users groups like "autist" , "oldcel".... they are not usefull but they participate at bringing the forum more convivial and its part of pua culture, here we just have "the legend of sluthate " and "virgin"
- the shoutbox is great but the font is way too big tbh, its not convenient, and should be only accessible to registered users imo
- the absence of rep points is a good thing, but we are missing something like a user level system based on number of posts
- the absence of gif as smiley, reaaaaally important its a big part of pua community culture tbh

what could also be great :
- a private section for intrested and trustfull users dedicated to looksmaxing,posting personnal experiments, sources for stuff...

bring the banner back tbh
its doesnt have to be the old one but a banner srsly...

I agree with everything except the last two points. The gifs on lookism are really annoying. They make most threads unreadable. And a looksmaxing section would be pointless since most users here are post prime oldcels.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

yeah maybe not all oldcels like me cares about looksmax anymore...

but the forum is clearly missing something unique that will bring it some value again..

Also :

- something that indicates when you got quoted - respond somewhere

- avis in shoutbox

Wesh zalop?
Tu vx bz?
Te le mettre à sec?
Te le foutre dans le cul?
Wesh ça roule bitchy biatch?
Allo lezami. Jai un gro zozo.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

biggest problem is no alerts, but the whole layout is just not very good

IT'S NOT COMING BACK AND LOO K I S M IS GOING DOWNHILL TOO

I CAN'T BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AS I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT I NEED TO DO SOON

Rainbow Puppy wrote:IT'S NOT COMING BACK AND looks discrimination IS GOING DOWNHILL TOO

I CAN'T BE AROUND FOR MUCH LONGER AS I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT I NEED TO DO SOON

what is it

Return to Suggestions