Switch to full style
Suggestions for board features and changes.
Post a reply

by submissive » February 2017

3D Face Analysis wrote:I added a new domain for this site (redpill.me). created a shoutbox, and removed the tomato-splatter logo.
So the order of importance is: Retarded Admin > Retarded Users > Major technical problems > Pedophilia

I made sure the first thing everyone who logs on to my site sees is a screenfull of pathetic meaningless single line insults being exchanged between abject losers.

I have never banned the losers or even deleted their posts.

I have never made a single interesting post about the topic of the site.

Why has the traffic gone down??????

by phaclogage » February 2017

Above: Shoutbox is not a bad idea . . . this forum is flooded with low worth shouting threads. It is not the best cure but it still has impact.

Those 'chatbox texting' type threads and posts are invading sluthate's shitty advice and scaring off those who want legit discussions and theories with explanations.

We should not ban anyone here permanently (except Russian spammers and their copycats) and we should create by ourselves (you & me) valuable content what leads people to think deeply and discuss in legit ways.

The more we fed (more bumping with quality posts) quality threads the more likely it will start to eat out shit-posting. It brings up activity for quality posting and attracts fresh blood with brains.
Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by submissive » February 2017

I didn't think of it that way.

Shoutbox could help reduce bullshit chat threads but put it somewhere down the page. Right now it will drive away any new user who arrives.

by ColezLeftFoot » February 2017

terminate wrote:reddit is cancerous when it comes to politics
site is bought and paid for by special interests

Reddit is owned by Jews. The Jewish owners must do some rigging of Reddit's scoring system. No way Reddit is that liberal unless the owners manipulate the scoring system to upvote anything that is liberal.

[Deleted]

by 3D Face Analysis » February 2017

This post by 3D Face Analysis was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 am.

by puanewb » February 2017

Sluthate has useful content but many of it's userbase are semi-functional people who value life experiences above forum posts. It's like white bread going stale. It can be revived, though.

by Rainbow Puppy » February 2017

ARE YOU COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL?

HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THIS SITE AND NOT FIGURE OUT WHY IT'S DEAD AND WILL STAY THAT WAY

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING OVER HERE, 3DFA?

IT'S GONE

I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO DO THE DIGNIFIED THING AND LAY IT TO FUCKING REST, INSTEAD OF LET IT DEGENERATE INTO THE ABOMINATION IT IS NOW

BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN AND DISGRACE THIS RED PILLED ARCHIVE

SHAME ON YOU

IT'S NEVER COMING BACK

JUST FUCKING THRASH IT DUDE

ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY OR SOMETHING?

by Flare » February 2017

I agree with the OP, but it seems like there's not much to discuss anymore. You guys pretty much fleshed out every aspect of LMS several years ago. All the 9/10 and 10/10 chads have been analyzed to death, feature by feature. Options for looksmaxing and surgery have been detailed, Tinder and online dating experiments done and verified. What else is there to do besides rehash the same shit over and over, tweaking little details or adding personal experiences?

Flare wrote:
What else is there to do besides rehash the same shit over and over, tweaking little details or adding personal experiences?

Now at 2017 we discuss how to ascend in the way like the world has never seen before.
Last edited by phaclogage on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

It would be perfect if we could change what sub-forums posts are displayed for us in Shitty Advice.

[Deleted]

by 3D Face Analysis » March 2017

This post by 3D Face Analysis was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 am.

[Deleted]

by Ona » March 2017

This post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 pm.

Re: The main reason why people left sluthate

by ConcernedBimbo » March 2017

Lookism is where it's at boyos.

by phaclogage » March 2017

Damn Computing sub-forum is totally ruined, few ok threads by mrz and other is pure chitty spam.
Could it be cleaned up. One might block all those spammers or search for quality threads by author name but sadly there are almost nothing worthy. Because no-one wants to post into chit hole like our ruined Computing sub forum.

new users will not want to come here because here is so much spam chit

flush that spam it takes only few clicks

[Deleted]

Something like that should be done, I have waited for it.

Personally, I (like most of us) rarely (some never) look somewhere else than SA. ... Also, I like it that some sub forums post are visible in SA (like bash the scene ones). Though, I sometimes wish to hide those posts showing up. Sadly, those "stickers", tags (bash the scene) themselves disturb me, but I have no great idea (atm) how it could be better. Maybe it could be an option to choose display "stickers" or block them.

Also, it would be great if we could choose (being in SH) to what sub-forum our post goes. It might be good, if we have follow/unfollow system in our forum.
Last edited by phaclogage on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Though tags with power (like tag aesthetics) are great for organizing, but the system should be different. In way that everybody couldn't press chitty threads into organized "folders". Maybe someone cleans them up, but still ... best users only here should have the power to mark threads to make them easily find-able or stand out (like atm aesthetics folder). And there should more subcategories.

by Rainbow Puppy » March 2017

3DFA IS SO INCREDIBLY DELUSIONAL IT'S ALMOST AS IF HE IS TROLLING

by facial asymmetry » March 2017

I used to be tall tan and ugly

left because nobody was reading my content. I tried to improve and help others do so too, sensdep and the other people who posted good content all left.

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

Above: Thanks for insight.

... F... those russian spammers are here again: viewtopic.php?p=2208633#p2208633
We need more power to kick those fappers out, they are ruining the forum (it is annoying to look what thread has some new real posts when those sexual perverts overwrite the last post).

Hello Admin:

We are waiting for follow-unfollow system. I hope it comes soon

Currently, we see that many threads are moved out from SA. But I feel that balance is not the best, I feel also that SA (as our main sub-forum) is little too dry (of course things will change when new systems comes). Also I do not see as a problem that music spam and music threads are moved out, political threads moved out, etc.

Thank you for opening us a new sub-forum for IQ-test threads. Though, I see it in this way ... SA should have room for one (or two) Introducing IQ thread (like: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1030235 or something similar if we rewrite it as an thread with advice). Where we could add real advice regarding about 'brain power' (atm there we do not have) and we could use it as notification when we add new tests or content to our new sub-forum.

Atm forum is getting just too dry. We will think about it further. And we will list or mark (with tags) other old IQ test threads to get them also moved into new sub-forum.

Edit: Request: Could this thread viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1033673 allowed to SA (I plan to edit it a little and to add more content relating to social skills and their effects on dating, and also how not to get scammed in dating market).

Edit2: While SA feels more dry now, it still consist chit and attracts chit. How to treat it (encourage to users to use more quality threads what are already on SA and make them to create less one liner chat threads about dating life or something -- what sadly do not give right reason to throw them out, to offtopic ), who knows.

by ConcernedBimbo » March 2017

SlutHate should be the place where people come here as subhumans and leave as advanced humans.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
SlutHate should be the place where people come here as subhumans and leave as advanced humans.

Legit, this is the site what should help everyone to grow.

by ColezLeftFoot » April 2017

ColezLeftFoot wrote:
terminate wrote:reddit is cancerous when it comes to politics
site is bought and paid for by special interests

Reddit is owned by Jews. The Jewish owners must do some rigging of Reddit's scoring system. No way Reddit is that liberal unless the owners manipulate the scoring system to upvote anything that is liberal.

I was right. It's JEWS.

Reddit’s CEO regrets trolling Trump supporters by secretly editing their posts
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d9aaef4424

Reddit CEO Caught Secretly Editing User Comments, Chatlogs Leaked
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... epage.html

Trump supporters left furious after Reddit's biggest pro-Donald forum disappears from the website's most popular page
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4ewcOyVEx

by SuperIncel93 » 10 months ago

You should bring the logo back tbh
Post a reply