should i commit suicide for being 5'6 ?

i'm fed up with this bullshit

people think i'm too aggressive and you know what

they're right - i can't stand to be insulted or even joked with i snap back at people and too quick to escalate to physical confrontations . but i can't help this - its part of my genes just as my height is in my genes. i was doomed to be like this and my only choices are to take my own life or to squander it in a drunken state picking a fight with the wrong person

and to think this could all have been avoided... if i was just born normal... full sized... i would never have even come to this forsaken place. i would be happy now, living the life i dream of living. the life i feel i was meant to live

Honest Abe wrote:i'm fed up with this bullshit

they're right - i can't stand to be insulted or even joked with i snap back at people and too quick to escalate to physical confrontations . but i can't help this - its part of my genes just as my height is in my genes. i was doomed to be like this and my only choices are to take my own life or to squander it in a drunken state picking a fight with the wrong person

and to think this could all have been avoided... if i was just born normal... full sized... i would never have even come to this forsaken place. i would be happy now, living the life i dream of living. the life i feel i was meant to live

Why not wear 2 inch lifts in addition to boots to put you around 5'8"/5'9"?

That would make your height a complete non-issue. You wouldn't be considered tall but when people looked at you they wouldn't automatically think "short" either. I have plenty of mates around that height who never get called out on it... they just look normal.

5'6" is the cut-off before you're literally FUCKED, IMO. You still have options. Lifts or leg lengthening surgery. I wouldn't recommend the latter.

Dan123H wrote:
Honest Abe wrote:i'm fed up with this bullshit

Why not wear 2 inch lifts in addition to boots to put you around 5'8"/5'9"?

That would make your height a complete non-issue. You wouldn't be considered tall but when people looked at you they wouldn't automatically think "short" either. I have plenty of mates around that height who never get called out on it... they just look normal.

5'6" is the cut-off before you're literally FUCKED, IMO. You still have options. Lifts or leg lengthening surgery. I wouldn't recommend the latter.

i wear boots but always had too much pride for lifts. with my boots on i'm over 5'7 and i rarely wear sneakers or other shoes unless i'm working out. i hate taking my shoes off around people as is. i think if i got lifts i would be legit get paranoid if i had to take my shoes off for any reason but i would feel so much better. 5'9 would be life on godmode for me. my frame is big enough to compensate as well i feel like a 6'0 mans frame but just with a midget's legs

I wore height shoes for a while (+3 inches, then later +2.5 inches). It kind of messed up my back. If you do use them, just be strategic. For your social circle, work, etc. - you pretty much always have to be at the same height. But when with other people who you don't need to impress, maybe you're just volunteering somewhere or something, I would recommend wearing normal shoes. For anything athletic, don't wear height shoes. For me, it became an addiction because my identity was around being the height with the shoes. But I think that's where I did serious damage to my back that I'm now paying for. If you can take the load off your back on the weekend, where you're not likely to meet people you know, or evenings, or whenever, and just wear them selectively, you may be able to wear them longer. I would say they were awesome- no one ever commented on them or found out. You think they might, but not once in 10 years.

Topic Tags

Return to Suicide