Switch to full style
Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
Post a reply

Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Foot Brah » January 2016

Studies show that large feet is masculine.
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/anthro/facul ... rphism.pdf
http://www.biosciencejournals.com/vol1/ ... f/49.1.pdf

Meanwhile foot width is also studied to be a sexually dimorphic trait. Studies consistently show that men have wider feet when length is controlled. The wider the foot relative to length the more masculine it is rated. Also women's shoes are designed to be narrower than corresponding men's shoes. Conversion charts show this correspondence. A "medium width" for a woman's shoe is "B" while for a man's shoe it's "D". The foot width-to-length ratio, abbreviated as ftWLR, is sexually dimorphic and could be quickly assessed in photos.

Average feet with 0.40 ftWLR

average-feet.png
average-feet.png (24.59 KiB) Viewed 2671 times


Slayer feet with 0.58 ftWLR

slayer-feet.jpg
slayer-feet.jpg (6.24 KiB) Viewed 2671 times


Native barefooters have high ftWLRs.

Image

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by ihateallwomen » January 2016

Now you have to be Bigfoot to slay.

[Deleted]

by cats » January 2016

This post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Verynicealpha » January 2016

Hands up who hasnt got the spirit of autism?

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by fuckinbrown » January 2016

Foot Brah wrote:Studies show that large feet is masculine.
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/anthro/facul ... rphism.pdf
http://www.biosciencejournals.com/vol1/ ... f/49.1.pdf

Meanwhile foot width is also studied to be a sexually dimorphic trait. Studies consistently show that men have wider feet when length is controlled. The wider the foot relative to length the more masculine it is rated. Also women's shoes are designed to be narrower than corresponding men's shoes. Conversion charts show this correspondence. A woman's "D" width shoe is equivalent to a man's "B" width shoe and a man's "D" width shoe is equivalent to a woman's "E" width shoe. The foot width-to-length ratio, abbreviated as ftWLR, is sexually dimorphic and could be quickly assessed in photos.

Average feet with 0.40 ftWHR

average-feet.png


Slayer feet with 0.58 ftWLR

slayer-feet.jpg


Natives barefooters have high ftWLRs.

Image


BS, i always leave imprints of my pinkie in my shoes,making them out of shape

yet im a pussy beta

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Elite Footmaxer » January 2016

FUCK ME. My ftWLR is only 0.39. I'd KILL for a ftWLR of 0.50. :uzi:

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Norwood Cemetery » January 2016

Thread made my LOL into my gazpacho.

Shame this isn't fact - I have size 14 UK (15 US?) feet. It might be my imagination, but on public transport, I am sure more females have noticed my feet (due to large shoes) than my actual fucking face.

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by BreakingBad » January 2016

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Thread made my LOL into my gazpacho.

Shame this isn't fact - I have size 14 UK (15 US?) feet. It might be my imagination, but on public transport, I am sure more females have noticed my feet (due to large shoes) than my actual fucking face.

Size 14 foot lmao. You must be impossible to push over

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Westfeet » January 2016

I know the optimal ftWLR is between 0.50 - 5.55 which is the same as natural barefooters.

After going barefoot for several months, my foot has widened but sadly it had stopped short the last two months. I'm still a narrowcel. Surgery is now my only option. If anyone is knowledgeable about foot widening surgery, please let me know so I can PM you a picture of my feet. Thank you.

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by ihateallwomen » January 2016

Westfeet wrote:I know the optimal ftWLR is between 0.50 - 5.55 which is the same as natural barefooters.

After going barefoot for several months, my foot has widened but sadly it had stopped short the last two months. I'm still a narrowcel. Surgery is now my only option. If anyone is knowledgeable about foot widening surgery, please let me know so I can PM you a picture of my feet. Thank you.

You must be from lookism.

[Deleted]

by cats » January 2016

This post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by baldingcorpse » January 2016

The autism level of this thread looks very familiar. Only dat_feel is capable of it. Alt spotted

Re: Foot width (ftWLR) corresponds with masculinity

by Six Feet Under » January 2016

Westfeet wrote:I know the optimal ftWLR is between 0.50 - 5.55 which is the same as natural barefooters.

After going barefoot for several months, my foot has widened but sadly it had stopped short the last two months. I'm still a narrowcel. Surgery is now my only option. If anyone is knowledgeable about foot widening surgery, please let me know so I can PM you a picture of my feet. Thank you.

How exactly are you paying for the surgery when you are in your basement 24/7 watching gay foot fetish porn?

Certainly, with no surgery, your feet won't be attractive enough for you to become a gay4pay worker for male foot fetishists.
Post a reply

Topic Tags