Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Luan Dang wrote:http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=62I&CollectionId=GDW&ItemId=6&VendorColorId=NjAwMg2&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false

$400????? thats 5 pairs of my old boots!!!!

Luan Dang wrote:$400 for boots is nothing. Top tier boots cost $2K.

no. $400 buys me "expensive" shoes, two pairs of pants and three shirts at a department store. and a nice jacket.

if i go to target i can get a pair of shoes, two pairs of pants and 3 shirts and a nice jacket and id still have over $200 left

Those boots have a pointed toe box which pinches your toes together creating bunions. If you keep wearing them, you're gonna be a bunioncel.

Luan Dang wrote:
anim_us wrote:
no. $400 buys me "expensive" shoes, two pairs of pants and three shirts at a department store. and a nice jacket.

if i go to target i can get a pair of shoes, two pairs of pants and 3 shirts and a nice jacket and id still have over $200 left

Yeah you can get a bunch of low quality made in China shit.

they still last. whats the point of getting expensive things?

Luan Dang wrote:
anim_us wrote:
they still last. whats the point of getting expensive things?

I like real things. I'd rather have one high quality shirt than three shitty ones.

halo effect of brand name??? i havent bought new clothes for two years now

dont have money for new clothes

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice