just fucking lol if you are white

you guys are so delusional and racist its pathetic, white people are automatically cucks, i've won every stare down with white people because they are cucks, period. white men are so insecure and so subhuman that they are afraid of "white genocide" (just fucking lol) and us BBC's taking your white wimmen, if you unironically believe in "white genocide" you are an absolute moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. its so funny seeing self-hating ethnics on the incelsphere. there is nothing wrong with being ethnic, if you are masculine and good looking that is ALL that matters.
hilarious seeing subhumans like eugene be so insecure and trying so hard to be perceived as white on a forum full of incels, absolutely pathetic.



tyron wrote:you guys are so delusional and racist its pathetic, white people are automatically cucks, i've won every stare down with white people because they are cucks
Cope, you got the media, and the government backing you up out of us being stupid enough to give you humanitarianism.
Whites are taller on average. Niggers just pick fights with the weakest ones and call it a trophy. When in reality you all got our blood in you from the rape of your ancestors lol.

tyron wrote:f you unironically believe in "white genocide" you are an absolute moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. its so funny seeing self-hating ethnics on the incelsphere. there is nothing wrong with being ethnic, if you are masculine and good looking that is ALL that matters.
Jfl based on the shit niggers tell themselves it's honestly not worth getting into a conversation with them.

U impress me with your mental junglegymnastics chimp. Niggers heads have that big lump because they had to stretch their brains beyond their ape capacity to give them the delusions they need to even breathe. You probably look like an asian in terms of head radius from all the overworking you've done to your brain to feel secure.

tyron wrote:hilarious seeing subhumans like eugene be so insecure and trying so hard to be perceived as white on a forum full of incels, absolutely pathetic.
You're definitely incel joshua. So how has ethnicness worked out for you with all of your prized cocoa whales? You're just a tryhard dumpster diver trying to be disguised as some world class bungee jumper. That's even more transparent.



eugene its time to stop my nigga. the fact that you larp as a white chad when you're a subhuman hapa is hilarious, you reek of insecurity and your hatred of gooks (who mog the fuck out of you) is evident of your extreme self-hate, you are probably more autistic than elliot rodger because at least elliot rodger knew he was a subhuman, you are pure delusion writing essays everyday on sluthate like anyone gives a fuck LOL. the only thing you bring to the table is nonsense prejudice and stereotypes, judging by how you reacted i can tell it fucking destroyed you when you realized you are indeed a self-hating chink subhuman incel basement dweller with severe mental problems. im sorry tyrone bullied you but that does not justify venting your insecurity and sexual frustration on sluthate eugene. your membership of blacked.com is going to expire soon, just remember this, the BBC always wins! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cope more you spastic subhuman :lol: :lol: :lol: . inb4 eugene writes another one of his subhuman essays :lol:
also fucking lol at u creating an alt to hide your post number u spastic subhuman, to the mental ward you go!
Last edited by tyron on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kek im not inceljoshua by the way. just another of the majority whos tired of your shit. back to r/hapas you self-hating spastic subhuman (https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/).

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (4.11 MiB) Viewed 624 times
just ufcking lol at ur existence eugene, cage boyo :lol:

tyron wrote:you reek of insecurity
If you're going to go on a full fledged social profiling dissertation about me, then describe why this is.

I reacted under the tone of hilarity. Big nigger elephant ears should be able to pick up tone based on the way one might imagine they'd hear expression/ nuance from everyday speech.
Niggers are pretty thorough at fault finding and selling their value like used car salesman. You'd think that a spear wouldn't be their most complex invention.



hide my post count? lmao.
Niggers are pros at thinking that personal faults lie at the core behind everyone's actions because that is the purest projection of their reality.
When monkey see monkey do becomes what monkey experiences monkey projects.

nigger says kek. probably a mix between rick ross and fat albert.
u would be a world of warcraft mob nigger ogre that people would find in the barrens. which looks a lot like africa.
niggers are insecurity incarnate. they never secured themselves and were enslaved the longest lmao.
a nigger feeling secure is just about as ironic as a lamb feeling confident around wolves.
niggers fail at civilization and we can't teach them it.
telling a nigger his faults here is as pointless as teaching a pig how to win in a horse race.

Eugeniker wrote:
tyron wrote:you reek of insecurity
If you're going to go on a full fledged social profiling dissertation about me, then describe why this is.

I reacted under the tone of hilarity. Big nigger elephant ears should be able to pick up tone based on the way one might imagine they'd hear expression/ nuance from everyday speech.
Niggers are pretty thorough at fault finding and selling their value like used car salesman. You'd think that a spear wouldn't be their most complex invention.


i already explained why you reek of insecurity in my last paragraph, seems like your self-hating subhuman brain is so white-washed that its erasing everything i said so you don't end your pathetic miserable existence, once again you bring nothing but nonsense prejudice and stereotypes, this just proves you are a shut-in who hasn't experienced the real world. every essay you write is pure subhuman delusional stormfrontcel garbage straight out of da basement. you are a lost cause mayne, its truly over for you :lol:
Last edited by tyron on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blacked.com is the only self esteem vendor for niggers.
niggers are funny monkeys thinking that them bastardizing their language, overemphasizing sports and thinking they actually have big dicks when they don't is a sufficient self esteem vendor.

most whites like me who could amog niggers died protecting niggers. ironic. ww1 and 2.

Eugeniker wrote:blacked.com is the only self esteem vendor for niggers.
niggers are funny monkeys thinking that them bastardizing their language, overemphasizing sports and thinking they actually have big dicks when they don't is a sufficient self esteem vendor.

most whites like me who could amog niggers died protecting niggers. ironic. ww1 and 2.


giphy.gif
giphy.gif (4.11 MiB) Viewed 616 times



oh eugene you are truly a comedian :lol: :lol: :lol: just fucking cage buddy boyo

you are subhuman mix between jason blaha and elliot rodger.

>autism
?pathological liar
>spastic subhuman
>stormfrontcel
>incel
>mentally far gone
>into incest

just fucking cage boyo, how somebody can live like this is beyond my grasp

tyron wrote:you are subhuman mix between jason blaha and elliot rodger.

>autism
?pathological liar
>spastic subhuman
>stormfrontcel
>incel
>mentally far gone
>into incest

just fucking cage boyo, how somebody can live like this is beyond my grasp
Nigger self-concept is beyond your grasp. dindulusions. typical dindulusions.
Self serving delusions.
You coin the term dindulusion you dumb ass nigger.
You were one bullet away on a slave shit from not being a bother to me today. My ancestors were lame.

Ffs one thing the incels forum did very well is keeping this bbc troll off their site

Wish he'd just fuck off and stop doing this shit, is this seriously that mentally ill hapa doing this, if so that's unbelievable

Icecutter101 wrote:Ffs one thing the incels forum did very well is keeping this bbc troll off their site

Wish he'd just fuck off and stop doing this shit, is this seriously that mentally ill hapa doing this, if so that's unbelievable
You would never gather what a person without limits is... before me.

Topic Tags

Return to Banter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest