How would you fight against a pitbull?

Say you were walking and a pitbull came running at you out of nowhere giving you maybe 2 or 3 seconds to react. The most important thing would be to protect your neck but I think getting bit would be unavoidable unless you used a well placed kick or something. I'd probably move my arm in front of me and use my dominant hand to pull out a pocket knife/switchblade after it got a hold of my forearm, then after taking a few hits it'd probably run off some place and bleed out.

the pitbulls are only 15-20 kg, they can't beat any male adult unless such male is a coward or retard
just don't run, stay still and the dog will try to bite your leg,
when the dog is grabbing obstinately your leg then you can punch the dog in the face,hit with a stick or stab etc

You should ask Onan_Lin this question.

Allegedly, he/she has fought off dogs in the past, including pitbulls, and succeeded or so he/she says.

I shall shoot it with this look

It is unheard of for a mongrel to behold all my glory, such a blessing ought to be repaid with life itself
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

IT ALL DEPENDS. IF THE PITBULL IS A NEGRO, SHOOT HIM BECAUSE HE'S LIKELY TO HURT YOU.

terminate wrote:Say you were walking and a pitbull came running at you out of nowhere giving you maybe 2 or 3 seconds to react. The most important thing would be to protect your neck but I think getting bit would be unavoidable unless you used a well placed kick or something. I'd probably move my arm in front of me and use my dominant hand to pull out a pocket knife/switchblade after it got a hold of my forearm, then after taking a few hits it'd probably run off some place and bleed out.

Given the situation I assume a viscious attack he would lock his jaw on most likely one of your limbs, an arm, he would tear and hurt you very bad. With any free limbs you have you must kick, our punch, and yet they would be futile because the dogs adrenaline would be so intense he does not respond to simple attacks.
You gotta grab his dick and try to rip it off. or gouge his/her throat.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Above: Fierceness of dog attacks is somewhat overrated. Pit bull dogs do not have a true 'locking' bite (jaws do not lock). It just has a hard bite and won't let go. Once people fear dogs, they already lost the fight. First rule of Fight Dogs Club = have no fear of dogs. Legit.

You're still on love with me

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Once people fear dogs, they already lost the fight. First rule of Fight Dogs Club = have no fear of dogs. Legit.

Legit, do not leak (produce) wrong (fear) pheromones, dog's vomeronasal organ picks them up (and you're going down).
Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Above: Be a man. No weapons allowed. Sure, you can carry a big knife or gun, but what is the point? You could even kill an elephant with a high-power rifle.

no weapons allowed ? the dogs comes with weapons built in ( their big jaws and teeth)
compare it with your recessed chin and insignificant teeth

Built in weapons.

It is good to learn how to combat with those monsters without any weapons. Often when we meet them we are barehanded. We could find a stick or a rock, but only if there is any.

phaclogage wrote:Built in weapons.

It is good to learn how to combat with those monsters without any weapons. Often when we meet them we are barehanded. We could find a stick or a rock, but only if there is any.

You would make an excellent paper jockey.

That is still a very hard earned position.
It's and egotisical world of machoism, and pride.
Training and discipline is year long yearning.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Loser: On the contrary, Phac Labs makes a good point. When you are 'jumped' by an aggressive dog (or a human thug), you will not necessarily be armed with weapons. You have to be ready and able to fight at your weakest moment. You may wake-up and find yourself in a life-and-death struggle with a burglar or home invader. You have to make yourself, even in your weakest point recovering from a common cold or flu -- able to fight off a threatening dog bare-handed. To always expect to have a weapon on-hand and have it to never fail on you is foolish. Learn to fight bare-handed, and it will become easier to fight with weapons, if necessary.

What is you form of attack, defense? What could you do to protect yourself during a mind crazy viscious bulldog attack?

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
What is your form of attack, defense? What could you do to protect yourself during a mind crazy vicious dog attack?

Loser: It depends how the dog attacks. Rarely, will a dog attack without any warning, unless provoked to do so by its be-tattooed 'skinhead' owner. The dog will bark, move forward, and gauge the reaction of the human. Ona Lina would either pre-emptively charge and kick the dog with a forward kick, upon which the surprised dog is likely to back off -- or will wait for the dog to charge her. When it does, she would lean back to give herself space (and time) to position herself for a counter-attack. Her hands will be closed to not expose any fingers to the dog. The dog will likely attempt to bite her arm, leg, or possibly chest. She would take a step back and pound the dog with her fists upon its nose and head. As a small girl, she cannot hit hard, but a dog's head is barely half the size of her head. The dog will likely be dazed and back off. If a dumb pit-bull does bite into her forearm, she would likely begin to kick its forelegs hard as she can to fracture or break them, together with punches to the nose and head. With low kicks, she would not be off-balance much. It is only a matter of time before the dog is crippled in a leg, and she can then move in for the kill where she chases the hobbling dog and trips its hind leg with her leading foot. Tripping a leg is the way a cheetah knocks down a fleeing gazelle.

Why would I lean back when charged by a dog? Watch this boxing championship fight in 2003:

The champion, Lennox Lewis (6'5"/196cm) had to lean forward and nearly fall over himself to hit Vitali Klitschko (6'8"/203cm) when throwing a punch because Klitschko cleverly leaned away whenever he was charged by Lewis. This tactic of moving straight back is regarded as poor boxing advice, but it works when the backing-away fighter is taller than the attacker. As the human is much taller than even a jumping dog, leaning backward gives space and time to buy 2 or 3 seconds to prepare for a counter-attack. Always keep the hands closed with the arms tightly at the sides to offer nothing inviting for the dog to attack. By cleverly moving away whilst always facing the dog, it will be forced to constantly "re-set" itself in search for something to bite. This will give you 5 or 10 seconds to decide how you will attack the mutt.

TLDR: Seriously, Loser, your balding Oldcel self better not "push my buttons" in real life because I could seriously 'eff you up in a physical fight (^-^). You will then have to live down the humiliation of being the only man in your area who was beaten-up by a tiny, 18 year old girl (Lol). Don't even get me started with 5'4" (163cm) midgets like Kamouflage (Viet Flip) in U.S.A. or geriatric 4-legged steel-frame walker, Dothead Master Yoda in Australia. They will not last even 30 seconds with me in a fight (begging for mercy on the ground within 45 seconds, Lol). Larger fools like deluded mvp, self-hating Dothead savagecurrycel1, traumatised f**ktheworldman, and penor-obsessed Necrotoxic may take several minutes to pound into demoralisation. As an adult, of course, I would not abuse ConcernedBimbo as he suffers from mental illness (Aspergers & ADHD), Phimosisofthemind (5'8"/173cm, scrawny framecel who could not fight off a 13 year old girl to save his life), or Catalino1-2-3, who is just a mere boy at 16 years old. Ona only roughs-up adults in sound mind & body and not vulnerable, mental cripples or gormless youths in her ON or QC, Canada =(^_^)=.

How the hell is that a tldr

I've written shorter essays and handed them in

I would cockslap ona so hard she'll be completely disfigured
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

the fight Vitali K vs Lewis was the last fantastic fight in the heavy weight category
today' boxers in the heavy weight category are very lame compared to them

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:
What is your form of attack, defense? What could you do to protect yourself during a mind crazy vicious dog attack?

Loser: It depends how the dog attacks. Rarely, will a dog attack without any warning, unless provoked to do so by its be-tattooed 'skinhead' owner. The dog will bark, move forward, and gauge the reaction of the human. Ona Lina would either pre-emptively charge and kick the dog with a forward kick, upon which the surprised dog is likely to back off -- or will wait for the dog to charge her. When it does, she would lean back to give herself space (and time) to position herself for a counter-attack. Her hands will be closed to not expose any fingers to the dog. The dog will likely attempt to bite her arm, leg, or possibly chest. She would take a step back and pound the dog with her fists upon its nose and head. As a small girl, she cannot hit hard, but a dog's head is barely half the size of her head. The dog will likely be dazed and back off. If a dumb pit-bull does bite into her forearm, she would likely begin to kick its forelegs hard as she can to fracture or break them, together with punches to the nose and head. With low kicks, she would not be off-balance much. It is only a matter of time before the dog is crippled in a leg, and she can then move in for the kill where she chases the hobbling dog and trips its hind leg with her leading foot. Tripping a leg is the way a cheetah knocks down a fleeing gazelle.

Why would I lean back when charged by a dog? Watch this boxing championship fight in 2003:

The champion, Lennox Lewis (6'5"/196cm) had to lean forward and nearly fall over himself to hit Vitali Klitschko (6'8"/203cm) when throwing a punch because Klitschko cleverly leaned away whenever he was charged by Lewis. This tactic of moving straight back is regarded as poor boxing advice, but it works when the backing-away fighter is taller than the attacker. As the human is much taller than even a jumping dog, leaning backward gives space and time to buy 2 or 3 seconds to prepare for a counter-attack. Always keep the hands closed with the arms tightly at the sides to offer nothing inviting for the dog to attack. By cleverly moving away whilst always facing the dog, it will be forced to constantly "re-set" itself in search for something to bite. This will give you 5 or 10 seconds to decide how you will attack the mutt.

TLDR: Seriously, Loser, your balding Oldcel self better not "push my buttons" in real life because I could seriously 'eff you up in a physical fight (^-^). You will then have to live down the humiliation of being the only man in your area who was beaten-up by a tiny, 18 year old girl (Lol). Don't even get me started with 5'4" (163cm) midgets like Kamouflage (Viet Flip) in U.S.A. or geriatric 4-legged steel-frame walker, Dothead Master Yoda in Australia. They will not last even 30 seconds with me in a fight (begging for mercy on the ground within 45 seconds, Lol). Larger fools like deluded mvp, self-hating Dothead savagecurrycel1, traumatised f**ktheworldman, and penor-obsessed Necrotoxic may take several minutes to pound into demoralisation. As an adult, of course, I would not abuse ConcernedBimbo as he suffers from mental illness (Aspergers & ADHD), Phimosisofthemind (5'8"/173cm, scrawny framecel who could not fight off a 13 year old girl to save his life), or Catalino1-2-3, who is just a mere boy at 16 years old. Ona only roughs-up adults in sound mind & body and not vulnerable, mental cripples or gormless youths in her ON or QC, Canada =(^_^)=.

Well written.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:I would cockslap ona so hard she'll be completely disfigured

Gay written

my chihuahua tried to be the boss one day.
I used my 6'3 height and mogged him.
I'm am so strong now that I could kick his ass.

don't ever watch the dog whisperer, then get drunk and try that shit on your dog.

Return to Banter