pinkunicorn = Iced Earth




you must be a genius
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Image



Rotting Penis wrote:
pinkunicorn wrote:you must be a genius

I haven't been around for a while


what was your puahate username?



pinkunicorn wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:I haven't been around for a while


what was your puahate username?

I meant I haven't been a regular here for about 2 months so I noticed your posts just now

Rotting Penis wrote:
pinkunicorn wrote:
what was your puahate username?

I meant I haven't been a regular here for about 2 months so I noticed your posts just now


m'kay your lookism username?

pinkunicorn wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:I meant I haven't been a regular here for about 2 months so I noticed your posts just now


m'kay your lookism username?

Lookism is for phaggots

I was "AP" before I became "RP"

Rotting Penis wrote:
pinkunicorn wrote:
m'kay your lookism username?

Lookism is for phaggots

I was "AP" before I became "RP"


much slayerhood overload tbh

pinkunicorn wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Lookism is for phaggots

I was "AP" before I became "RP"


much slayerhood overload tbh

legit

captain Obvious strikes again
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

Rotting Penis wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:captain Obvious strikes again

KYS


this but first give me that pass to the IcedEarth acct here

Topic Tags

Return to Banter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests