Why "Iced Earth" is Cats

1. Very similar robotic one-liners.

2. Got legend status when everybody knew he wasn't the real Iced Earth, means somebody is standing behind this act.

3. Sends everybody "chimp chump nigga" upon registration, so he has access to the list of new registrations. In fact it's an automated greeting to all the new users, which can be set up only from the admin or moderator console.

"Iced Earth" is a creation of either Admin or Cats, but I'm not even convinced on 3DFA being a real account in the first place, so given the very similar style of Cats and Iced Earth, it's where my money goes.

Anal prolapse wrote:
3. Sends everybody "chimp chump nigga" upon registration, so he has access to the list of new registrations. In fact it's an automated greeting to all the new users, which can be set up only from the admin or moderator console.

members---->joined---->Send private message

WHATS SO MYSTERIOUS NIGGUH

Iced Earth wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:

members---->joined---->Send private message

WHATS SO MYSTERIOUS NIGGUH

It's theoretically possible, but nobody would bother with sending exactly the same message to every newly registered user. It's obviously an automated greeting.

Stop it Cats.

Also I forgot to mention:

You are obviously not from Romania. You never provided any info, details or anything about Romania. You know nothing about this country.

Only the biggest retards haven't figured out i am not IcedEarth in the first place after 3 days.But the mods allowed me to keep my legend status because of my other accolades.The real Icedearth is a fat metalhead who is probably cutting his wrists now because of Lemmy.

Anal prolapse wrote:Also I forgot to mention:

You are obviously not from Romania. You never provided any info, details or anything about Romania. You know nothing about this country.

5141508027_Oh_boy_here_we_go_again_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
5141508027_Oh_boy_here_we_go_again_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg (14.75 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

Iced Earth wrote:Only the biggest retards haven't figured out i am not IcedEarth in the first place after 3 days.But the mods allowed me to keep my legend status because of my other accolades.The real Icedearth is a fat metalhead who is probably cutting his wrists now because of Lemmy.

Last edited by Anal prolapse on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

So you admit to lying about being Iced Earth, but lying about being from Romania is such a preposterous claim now?

Iced earth is like Charlie Hebdo.

Je suis Iced Earth

We all are Iced Earth.

Deal with it AP.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

2018-07-22 15_18_50-Rapidgator.net_ Fast, safe and secure file hosting.png
2018-07-22 15_18_50-Rapidgator.net_ Fast, safe and secure file hosting.png (21.76 KiB) Viewed 459 times

Topic Tags

Return to Banter