Bideltoid and biacromial increase in American males

I'm not american. It doesn't concern me.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:I'm not american. It doesn't concern me.

You can do better than that, give us your thoughts, hypotheses, and more

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So, what I've just read is about soldiers antropometric changes from 1988 to 2012. Comparaison would have more significance if the army remained the same 29 years ago. Since such case is impossible, we must speculate on the reason why the changes happened.
This is suggest that selection criterias have changed since 1988 and more fit, stronger, better framed candidates are chosen more than framecels. As we've noted, females are 1 cm shorter than before, but their asses are 5.5cm bigger. Simply, females are chosen based on their attractiveness because the same butt circumference on someone shorter gives the illusion of a bigger ass. This is just another case of lookism.

Return to Bodybuilding