Redpill: Man with the highest IQ(195) believes in God

Thats are harsh redpill for all hardcore atheists here.

Christopher Langan, has an IQ of 195, thats more then 6 standart deviations above the mean.
He believes in God and has created a theory about it.Just lol @all wanna be high IQ cels saying religious people are low IQ.

He IQ moggs every man on earth.

Islam is LEGIT! ALLLU AKBAR. The whole of sluthate should convert to islam because its the best religion for Incels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Asked about creationism, Langan has said:

I believe in the theory of evolution, but I believe as well in the allegorical truth of creation theory. In other words, I believe that evolution, including the principle of natural selection, is one of the tools used by God to create mankind. Mankind is then a participant in the creation of the universe itself, so that we have a closed loop. I believe that there is a level on which science and religious metaphor are mutually compatible.[13]

And do you know what he thinks about the islam and Allah? :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y[/youtube]

Religious people think Einstein believed in God also.

His idea of God might be different from someone who follows the God of a book.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

The fact that you are influenced by the "man with the highest iq" shows that you are iqcel. You instinctively believe that if somebody with status has an opinion, then that opinion must be fact. You must challenge your inherent laziness and think more independently to realize this logical mistake.
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

sephon wrote:agnosticism >>>>
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

He doesn't say that he believes in the christian god though or everything like it's writtern down in the bible.
It's not impossible that there is a divine creator.

A certain level of intelligence will make a person doubt creationism while still not allowing him the insight to see that creationism is the most logical explanation. Very high iq ppl don't push pseudointellectual athiest agendas on the internet, most neckbeard online are just deprived incels with average intelligence that they cling to as their only sense of identity, but the reality is they are a waste of space and air.

Best thread yet, see, you guys need to return to your Creator, Allah, and stop deviating from your meaning and purpose of life. May Allah guide us all to the correct path, Ameen!!

Nerd IQ with a jock body and personality. Strange combo.

This Guy Chris Langan is a loser.
He claims he has IQ of 200 but he works at the bar.
If the guy had some brains he'd be working about 2 hours a day writing codes and programming, instead he's working a shitjob for shit wage and writes shitty theories with no empirical evidance to back it up.

THE FACE IS THE PILLAR OF BEAUTY!

Low iq : believes in God like a child believes in Santa.

Normal iq: aetheist

Above average iq: agnostic

High iq: instictually realizes there is a creator
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

BrickTamland wrote:Low iq : believes in God like a child believes in Santa.

Normal iq: aetheist

Above average iq: agnostic

High iq: instictually realizes there is a creator

Big difference between theism and deism.

lol at the end of the day, gnostic thiests always lose because they can't provide evidence that our universe was created by a god.

agnostic atheism > agnostic deism > gnostic atheism > gnostic deism > agnostic theism > gnostic theism
Life is written in bone.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:lol at the end of the day, gnostic thiests always lose because they can't provide evidence that our universe was created by a god.

agnostic atheism > agnostic deism > gnostic atheism > agnostic theism > gnostic theism

This agnostic/gnostic atheism stuff is horseshit.

It doesn't matter if you're 100% certain, it's still a belief.

It's a straight line from non belief to belief. That's it.

workcel wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:lol at the end of the day, gnostic thiests always lose because they can't provide evidence that our universe was created by a god.

agnostic atheism > agnostic deism > gnostic atheism > agnostic theism > gnostic theism

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
workcel wrote:

What matters is if your belief is justified (i.e. can you show it to be true).

There's no fundamental difference in someone who (without justification) really, really believes something versus someone who sorta believes it. It certainly shouldn't be awarded another dimension on a neckbearded made graph.

If you're talking about this 'lack of a belief' thing, then that's something different.

workcel wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:

There's no fundamental difference in someone who (without justification) really, really believes something versus someone who sorta believes it. It certainly shouldn't be awarded another dimension on a neckbearded made graph.

If you're talking about this 'lack of a belief' thing, then that's something different.

When atheists say they are agnostic, they are generally referring to the view shown in the video.

Also, I know you didn't watch the whole video.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
workcel wrote:

When atheists say they are agnostic, they are generally referring to the view shown in the video.

I saw that video some time ago; it's by a well known atheist youtuber.

It's impossible to lack a belief in something you have been told about. The term is not descriptive. A chair lacks belief. Does that say anything meaningful about the chair? The only way someone could lack a belief in a concept is if they had no prior knowledge to it. Either you you hold you hands up and say you don't know (agnosticism) or you grow some balls and say, given the information, I don't believe it. Anybody can 'claim knowledge'.

workcel wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:

It's impossible to lack a belief in something you have been told about. The term is not descriptive. A chair lacks belief. Does that say anything meaningful about the chair? The only way someone could lack a belief in a concept is if they had no prior knowledge to it. Either you you hold you hands up and say you don't know (agnosticism) or you grow some balls and say, given the information, I don't believe it. Anybody can 'claim knowledge'.

The video brings up these points.

The idea is that I can reject particular instances of Gods such as Yaweh or Allah. I can't reject every possible god that could exist.

The video addresses all your points.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:
workcel wrote:

The idea is that I can reject particular instances of Gods such as Yaweh or Allah. I can't reject every possible god that could exist.

That means you're agnostic on deism. I'm the same.

If I said I was a 9.5/10 high FWTH in motion slayer while posting here, would you simply lack a belief in the idea? Or would you just believe me to be lying?

It's interesting that certain atheists have had to hijack words like this. It's almost as if they're hedging their bets...

workcel wrote:
ThereIsNoGame wrote:

That means you're agnostic on deism. I'm the same.

If I said I was a 9.5/10 high FWTH in motion slayer while posting here, would you simply lack a belief in the idea? Or would you just believe me to be lying?

It's interesting that certain atheists have had to hijack words like this. It's almost as if they're hedging their bets...

I'd say that agnostic deists actually think a God exists but that they can't prove it.

Whereas agnostic atheists lack belief in a God but also know they can't prove it.

I don't know what word your claiming I'm hijacking.

^ or rather they don't claim to be able to prove it.

Anyway, I don't care about converting deists. I only care about weakening gnostic theists.

My original point was that is doesn't matter if someone is 'gnostic' in anything. What matters is if they can show it. It's irrelevant otherwise. Therefore, it shouldn't be a 2d graph but a straight line between belief and non belief. Justified or otherwise.

The secondary point about 'lacking a belief' I'm suspecting is a cope. You can't lack a belief in a piece of information you've been made aware of. You're on a continuum between belief and non-belief.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to IQ Tests