Slap Your Self (SYS).
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

NUMERIXTEST: Question 12. ** 1 2 = 221, 222 ? = 11222222 **

If we also look another items, then they all seem to follow common rules given below:

I. '?' mark needs to swap with some object (usually with visible characters only) in a form which does not make the questionable part of the item (question) to use different separation rules for numbers/letters than preceding examples or parts of the sequence.

(God this, above, is hard to put into words in a short logical way, when your mother language is not English.)

II. '?' mark is representing a missing value as an undefined quantity of characters (symbols and/or numbers).
III. Value we have to use for swapping '?' mark to asked value does not affect symbols what are already proceeding and succeeding '?' mark.

Comments to those rules:
Rule II: It theoretically could be something like ' 2 2' (space, digit, space, digit).
Rule III: If we would add ' 2 2' (space, digit, space digit) and there was already space before the '?' mark then we would have there two spaces before the first digit (space, space, digit, space, digit).

So if we now look at our Question (Q12: 1 2 = 221, 222 ? = 11222222): We have there one space before the question mark. As we have there already some numbers in that part of the equation, the question mark is there to represent a missing part of a first part of an equation. We have given one example (equation: 1 2 = 221), where numbers in the first part are also separated by one space (and the numbers are not separated by commas in following parts). So we can assume that one space is necessary between some numbers in firsts parts of equations. We can assume it can be between the numbers which consist different digits (like 2's and 3's), though it could be something different . . . .

Now if we have solved the main problem in our Question: We know how many digits we have to have in the first part of equation and what digits those are and in which order. Now we can look, where do we need to have spaces . . . .
Seems that existing space is in the right place, so we do not have to start our answer with a space . . . .

Comment about equations: When we look at our Question (Q12: 1 2 = 221, 222 ? = 11222222), then we see that '222' is preceded with a space, but we should not give it any other meaning than it is just a space what is used when separating items with a comma. Note: next question (Q13: 625/420 , 15/20 , 34/570 , 12/50 , 25/?) uses commas in little different way . . . for separating purposes. It is normal because it shows that this is not a sequence, but question with examples (but makes me ask why Q12 is treated differently). I look it up more while I do this test . . .

Cliffs: There should be no reason to include space when submitting your answer for Q12. Above is just a reasoning . . . .
Last edited by phaclogage on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Just now I solved Question 19: ** 7 ( ? ) 212 8354 24956 637077 **

I made the blunder of ignoring the question mark and solving instead the 7 digit number which comes at the end of the sequence. It was incorrect so I answered the full string of digits without truncating it to 7 digits -- still wrong.

Only then did I realise that I had ignored the position of the question mark. This will be judged as my first attempt since I knew the answer for the question mark but just overlooked it -- as I am mentally exhausted now. In a real life test, I know that I would be penalised for such a blunder due to fatigue.

Is it an another weird joke. Or you really had a rough day ; ) . . . .

:-)
Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haha, look what I wrote ... when I was tired. I now fixed one sentence (rule II). Didn't read further.

ADL:

The question mark is used in a way, what shows us how we have to see that question with answer. Of course, mostly they use only one question mark to not to give us too much information about the correct answer, as 3 question marks (..., ???, ...) would indicate that correct answer is 3 characters in length. Often when you see the question mark with a space before it then you see also comma before space -- and whole question follows that same pattern . . .

(But the overall problem you brought out is worth to focus on (I wrote about it also, but I lost once again my post and I retrieved only small portion of by saved draft). (Note: I have often turned on Lazarus, auto-saver, but it does not work with Chromes incognito version.)

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
phaclogage wrote:
(..., ???, ...)

In such an example, a space before the question mark is for proper punctuation, and we know that the answer does not require a leading space in the answer box in the test.

12) 1 2 = 221, 222 ? = 11222222

Here (in Q.12) we have also proper punctuation and proper use of the equation mark (space before and after). And when we see that first equation uses space in the first part -- and in the second equation, we have missing number/numbers also separated by space from already written numbers, then there shouldn't be room for uncertainty, especially when we know the correct numbers.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Using an underscore for spaces between words is an idea given to me by my elder software engineer brother. Whilst it does make computer file names appear messy or busy, it forces us to always use a single space between words. You can see this in the way I name 'jpeg' images when I upload them to this Forum. This is a good habit, and I do this for all my file names, including UTF-8 text files when I do writing in my computer.

Us using underscores for separating purposes in files is indeed a good idea. Blank spaces (even when they are the same, not different like ' ' as an 'alt+32' and ' ' as an 'alt+0160' in Windows) are causing problems basically everywhere.

By the way when I want to search for an exact sentence (with spaces) in our forum I get also results what I do not need. But they are there. I haven't found a way how to search or to highlight an exact sentence without getting anything insignificant. I believe it is not possible with our forum settings . . .

While you waste your time on internet shit IQ tests, Bimbo is out there acing hard tests at school. Strangely enough, I am bad at the easy tests because of their defocus on intelligent thought.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:While you waste your time on internet shit IQ tests, Bimbo is out there acing hard tests at school. Strangely enough, I am bad at the easy tests because of their defocus on intelligent thought.

How old are you?

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
STUDY CASE

Question 7: ** 37, 8, 98, 1, 311, 821, 541, ? **

What some numbers (I edited out 'which ones exactly') clearly have in common & how they can be connected?

Hint for later: 100

I want a new study group where we could openly discuss. I'm little bored.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
STUDY CASE

Question 7: ** 37, 8, 98, 1, 311, 821, 541, ? **

When I looked this item, I noticed that:
37, 8, 98, 1, 311, 821, 541, ?
(seems little weird yes)

Then ... that 4 numbers (in row) have one thing in common.
Next ... (sorry, Lux is calling, I write it little later).

STUDY CASE:

Question 17: ** 75, 14, 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45, ? **

This one stands out. First I notice that: 75, 14, 25
But this seems to be irrelevant as there are 7 parts (including missing one) not 6. I will look further ...

Also: 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45, ?
25x2=50 (4 + 46) and 4x4=16 (but this does not seem to fit at all)

One note: 75, 14, 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45, ?

Another note: gap between 75, 14 & 14, 25 is the same (yes it is). And it can be used further.
Also: 4 : 46 = 16 ( ... ), 66 could be (6x6) what would give us same advancement 4 : 46 (16 ... ) + 16 = 36, but

Also I see some strange patterns: 75, 14, 25 as 1 +4 = 5, 2 + 5 = 7
& 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45 as 4 + 4 + 6 = 14, 1 + 4 + 5 = 12, 1 + 4 + 5 = 10

Note: as 4 : 46 & 1 : 45 are different than everything else, maybe here is some important trickery.
Also 541 ( 1 : 45 ) - 446 ( 4 : 46 ) = 75 and 66 - 25 (or whatever way you look) = 41

So far no good.

Honestly, I have no certain lead so let's try ( ! ) : 75, 14, 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45, ?
11, 2, 4444, 555, 666, 7 (Nothing ... )

Let's try again: 75, 14, 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45 as: 75, 14, 25, 16* , 66, 45 ...

18 items out of 20 were easy (for me). But this above is getting ridiculous.

75, 14, 25, 4 : 46, 66, 1 : 45, ?
75 x 14 = 1050 & 25 x (46-4) = 1050 ... next lets think what factors could create once again 1050

... oh whatever see ya tommorrow
Next

Return to IQ Tests