Kill yourself
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:PROFANITY IN POPULAR WRITING

In the internet, it has become increasingly common to encounter profanity (swearing) in social media and web forums. In general, people swear for the following reasons:

1. Anger or Frustration: This is done when people lose self-control and burst out with hostility.

2. Dominance Competition: This is done in a more calculated manner to establish intimidation over others since swearing is associated with anger which frightens others.

3. Excitement: This is done when enthusiasm cannot be contained, and people swear in the manner which they learned in childhood and adolescence (often in the family).

4. Attention-Seeking: This is done when swearing brings desired attention. It is a written equivalent of saying: "Hey, look at me, and pay attention to me!".

5. Humour: This is done when swearing in certain contexts brings humour and makes others smile or laugh.

6. Discussion of Swearing: This is done when people talk about swearing, and words will typically be put in quotation marks to distance the writer from the words. This is the only polite use of swearing in society.

Profanity is the linguistic equivalent of a lack of proper childhood upbringing, class, or self-control in people who feel the need to act out in an immature and irresponsible manner. People who question this wisdom should try to swear at a staff meeting, wedding, funeral, or when dealing with government officials, police, or court. They will learn quickly that it is not acceptable behaviour in polite company. People who respect others do not swear in their presence. By corollary, swearing in the presence of others shows a lack of respect for them.

TLDR: If you believe that you have a proper family background, education, class, or intelligence, do not use profanity. Use it and you lose all claim to possessing a high IQ to others in society.

its always 1, 3 and a bit of 4. 1 because ofc it is satisfying when angry. 3 is the main one though, i get overexcited about what i love for example " FUUUUUUUUUU i wanna worship white princesses!" :mrgreen:

also sometimes if i'm trolling or looking to be edgy that would be 4, curse to be "badass yo"

Just a reminder for students:

Love whitespace. Leaving plenty of white space around black text is inviting. Crowding a page with blocks of text makes it look more confusing to a low-level reader.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:^ Rapunzel is Eurasian: American father and Indonesian mother in Florida, U.S.A.

north carolina yo

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Above: Did you shack-up as the 'side-piece' girlfriend of Flayer, Lol? Last year, you said you lived with your mother in Florida. Make up your mind. Just sayin' (^_^).

i never said i live in florida! lol. and haha i know i'm messaging flayer now, i cant fucking believe how close he is what THE FUCK. so WEIRD.

seriously on topic though, how would you recommend i improve my eloquence? i wish i could be as articulate as you! (see i had to fucking look up eloquent so i didnt have to use it twice awkwardly! lol even though i already knew "articulate" and "fluent") x.x

Exodus wrote:
Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:[ ... ]

how would you recommend i improve my eloquence? i wish i could be as articulate as you!

I hope we can catch up.

Aesthetics Dr. Lux is a true professional ( ! )
Glad I joined with SH at the right time, at the time when she is active here.

It is very hard to be articulate if:
you are getting emotional
you have not studied the subject
you have not defined your own key points
you have never thought at all about the subject.

First you have to have a solid ground. Vocabulary, expressions, facts.

:wink:

Last bumped by phaclogage on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:20 am.

Return to IQ Tests