INVESTIGATORS Skill Test Series: Test 'Agent D.' part 2

* Investigators Skill Test Series *

Main page: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1031528

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Test 'Agent D.' part 2:

We just received another note from criminals. As all previous notes have given us valuable information about their activities and helped us to find important pieces in 'puzzles', we assume that this note is highly helpful for us.

"Hey suckers, We are still in England, We flew to Island. You are useless, you can't stop us doing crimes, haha. Better buy yourselves scooters, I recommend all of you Freestyle Scooter Company! This would be best investment for you!
By the way we have great time with all that money..and I met girl named Medina, she has what to grab! But you suckers grab only your balls. Fagets.

And how do you like chemistry?
Smack That you assholes!!"

Our new young detective it is now up to you to find what it is all about (and as fast as possible). We are curious where they are now.
Last edited by phaclogage on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:02 am.

Investigator Ona: We believe that criminals are overly confident again - basically directly telling us where they are. So we think that this note is very easy to crack like previous ones. Tho we don't clearly understand yet what is with those chemistry models. SO..?

My plan is that we should work with every single detail we have.

it's Ok guys, Triple B (Big Boss Bimbo) is here.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

We just discovered that paper with hardly noticeable text was clued inside of envelope.

AB AL B BA BB BD BF BH BL BN BR BS BT BX CA CB CF CH CM CO CR CT CV CW DA DD DE DG DH DL DN DT DY E EC EH EN EX FK FY G GL GU GY HA HD HG HP HR HS HU HX IG IM IP IV JE KA KT KW KY L (GIR) LA LD LE LL LN LS LU M ME MK ML N NE NG NN NP NR NW OL OX PA PE PH PL PO PR RG RH RM S SA SE SG SK SL SM SN SO SP SR SS ST SW SY TA TD TF TN TQ TR TS TW UB W WA WC WD WF WN WR WS WV YO ZE
Last edited by phaclogage on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Experts are now quite sure that criminals meant that they went 'to island' not 'to Island'. So we believe that they are in England as they stated.

Some investigators think about possibility that 'Freestyle Scooter Company' isn't the full name of that Co. what criminals meant.

Experts have worked with this note:

AB AL B BA BB BD BF BH BL BN BR BS BT BX CA CB CF CH CM CO CR CT CV CW DA DD DE DG DH DL DN DT DY E EC EH EN EX FK FY G GL GU GY HA HD HG HP HR HS HU HX IG IM IP IV JE KA KT KW KY L (GIR) LA LD LE LL LN LS LU M ME MK ML N NE NG NN NP NR NW OL OX PA PE PH PL PO PR RG RH RM S SA SE SG SK SL SM SN SO SP SR SS ST SW SY TA TD TF TN TQ TR TS TW UB W WA WC WD WF WN WR WS WV YO ZE

They think that those are some postcodes.

uk post codes..................... :| so i get Southampton... or Portsmouth... :?

Experts just analyzed this new information, they think that here (in this note) is something to do with criminals previous location in UK.

Investigators have looked up on companies which names include 'Freestyle Scooter', they found 'District Freestyle Scooter Company'.

Linguistic analyzers just worked with this note and with the information what we have. They think that word 'District' was left out for purpose by criminals. They suggest us to focus on UK postcode districts.

We are calling chemistry experts. But we noticed already something by our own - Criminals previous location was PO32 (postcode district) and we have some kinda formula with one Sulfur and 3 Oxygen atoms. Maybe we should look if we could find those images somewhere.

Bimbo is a Big Boss. Shall he need to do a investigation, he hires a private detective. People work for Bimbo, not the opposite.

What was the first result when you searched Freestyle Scooter Company?

Look at least pic addresses

Remember where they where before (what nr..)

Where they are now (some island but which one.. postcode with 'number' helps)

If you want to narrow down possible places then what is on that Island named as Medina.
Next

Return to IQ Tests