ASCENDED HIGH IQ CLUB OF FORUM: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓐⓛ ⓞⓝⓔ

Is it necessary to add those insignificants?
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

MOST POPULAR IQ TEST SO FAR IS CULTURE FAIR 'XOXO':

Last edited by phaclogage on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 pm.

I took the 15 question test in Ona's sig, got 13 out of 15 correct and scored 126 IQ.

my IQ is 126. USA
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 pm.

Ona wrote:
Whiteshirt wrote:
I took the 15 question test in Ona's sig, got 13 out of 15 correct and scored 126 IQ.

my IQ is 126. USA

Congratulations, Whiteshirt. You are not only good-looking (well, your face, anyway), but you have decent IQ.

We can expect that our Admin, Phac Labs, will add you soon to our High IQ List.

phaclogage wrote:Whiteshirt: Welcome To Our Club ( ! )

I appreciate it, it's an honor.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:43 pm.

REASONS TO TAKE HIGH-RANGE I.Q. TESTS (by Paul Cooijmans)

The following are good and valid reasons why people take high-range tests:

For enjoyment, similar to that derived from completing crosswords or other puzzles;

To contribute to the study of high intelligence, creativity, and genius, which is the most important line of
    study possible (one contributes by taking the tests and providing the requested information);

To gain insight into one's level and profile in mental ability (and disability);

To get to know other highly intelligent persons through societies that accept certain scores for
   admission;

To gain access to publication fora of societies that accept certain scores for admission;

Out of interest in high-range testing as a form of psychometry;

As a cure for megalomania.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:40 pm.

You should call them "puzzles" instead of IQ tests. In which case they'll be legit.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 pm.

What needs to be made is a dynamic IQ test which procedurally generates test items with strong logic in a way to minimize test-retest bias. Also, it needs to take care of the Flynn effect either by compensation or elimination of it.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 pm.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:17 pm.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:17 pm.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to IQ Tests