Is Germany really affordable to enroll university at?

There are many "tuition free" universities at Germany but their sites clearly clarify you have to pay at least 800 eu shekels to go by for the uni ALONE. How is this even considered tuition free fees lmao :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Any Germancel/international student in Germany to inform me about this?

MrCucumber wrote:800 shekels is pretty much free compared to American University

It's still expensive for a europoor like me. 800 eu just for university expenses is double what I would spend just for living by myself in my country.

mein kamph wrote:jfl at wasting your time at uni

Low iq

I don't live in the US where I can get a mcdonalds job in a nanosecond. To even be qualifiable to get a job in EU you basically have to have a bachelors and a masters degree in a very general field lol. And even if you do have these, employers would still rather hire a family member or a friend even if they're totally useless. Nepotism finds its way

r ai n b o w wrote:
MrCucumber wrote:800 shekels is pretty much free compared to American University

It's still expensive for a europoor like me. 800 eu just for university expenses is double what I would spend just for living by myself in my country.

mein kamph wrote:jfl at wasting your time at uni

Low iq

I don't live in the US where I can get a mcdonalds job in a nanosecond. To even be qualifiable to get a job in EU you basically have to have a bachelors and a masters degree in a very general field lol. And even if you do have these, employers would still rather hire a family member or a friend even if they're totally useless. Nepotism finds its way

800 euros a month? Or per semester? If it’s per semester then it’s almost free lol

Return to Off-Topic