HEY FUCKTARD BOY GET YOUR COWARD WHITE TRASPUSSY ASS IN HERE

....WHY DON'T YOU TELL THE BOARD ABOUT HOW YOU BEGGED ME LIKE A A LITTLE COWARDLY BITCH VIA PM TO TAKE YOUR PICS DOWN FROM MY AVATAR...WHY DON'T YOU SHARE YOUR LITTLE COWARDLY PUSSY ASS BITCH BEGGING WITH THE BOARD......." DURRR STEVE WOOD I AM SORRY I DOXED U..DURR I WILL TAKE YOUR PICS DOWN IF YOU TAKE MY PICS DOWN...DURR COME ON MAN, SERIOUSLY, JUST TAKE MY PICS DOWN AND STOP USING THEM AS UR AVATAR, AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU DURRRr" <----BWAHAHAHAHAHA DIDN'T YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH BOY BEGGING GO SOMETHING LIKE THAT LITTLE BITCH BOY?!!!!!!!!!! LOL AND BIG STEVE WOOD TOLD U GO GO FUCK YOURSELF BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE GUY WHO DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK LOL....AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS TOOK HIS PICS DOWN ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS WHTIE TRASH LITTLE CUNT FACE AUTISTIC BITCH BOY...SOOOOO CUM VISIT BIG STEVE WOOD BITCH BOY.........CUM VISIT HIM IN TOMS RIVER NJ BY ROUTE 37 SEASIDE HEIGHTS SO HE CAN FUCKING KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU :uzi: :rambo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DIE LITTLE BITCH BOY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo:

I rape your ass
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

This dude is on some hard drugs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Topic Tags

Return to Off-Topic