LOOOK AT THE FUCKTARD COWARD IN MY AVATAR!! JUST LOOK HIS

PUSSY ASS COWARDLY S LAVE WHITE TRASH FACE......JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING COWARD WHO HIDES BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN AND IS TOOOOOO FUCKING SCARED TO CUM PAY BIG STEVE WOOD A VISIT IN TOMS RIVER NJ................CUM TO ME PUSSY BOY SO I CAN MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE AF UCKING PIG....YOU TELL ME TO "GET OVER IT SMH"!! BWAHAHAHA IW ILL GET OVE IT WHILE YOU ARE LYING OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE IN TOMS RIVER NJ BLEEEEDING TO DEATH COCKSUCKER....COME PAY ME A VISIT PUSSY ASS B ITCH BOY!!!! CUM T O BIG STEVE WOOD CUM TO HIM SO YOU CAN DIE!!! :pistoldouble: :uzi: :uzi: :rambo:

I AM STILL IN TOMS RIVER NJ....YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS...I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CUNT ASS.....I WANT TO RAPE YOU...WHERE ARE YOU AT??!! I AM WAITING....

P.S. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO "DOX" SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK, FUCKTARD?!! HMMM???? COME TO ME..CUM VISIT TOMS RIVER NJ SO I CAN SLIT YOUR THROAT AND THEN POST ABOUT IT ON THIS BOARD.... :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: LOOK INTO FLIGHTS FUCKTARD.......YOU CAN GET A CHEAP FLIGHT INTO EITHER PHILLY OR NEWARK.......TOMS RIVER IS A SHORT DRIVE FROM EITHER AIRPORT...CUM TO ME SO I CAN FUCKING SLICE YOUR AUTISTIC RETARD WHITE FUCKTARD FACE UP........I WANT TO FUCKING MAKE YOU BLEED SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BADLY..SO WHERE YOU AT LITTLE BITCH BOY..WHERE YOU AT?!!!! :lol: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo:

Return to Off-Topic