I AM MVP: HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE

PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 pm.

PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:18 pm.

Ona wrote:Above: That is not me, Lol. That blonde, Russian postop tranny is huge (maybe 5'10" / 178cm). I am about the size of the tiny brunette. Still, I can kick your butt (ha ha).

i can hack you to pieces

PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:18 pm.

Ona wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4159368/Russian-roulette-TASERS-latest-hipster-trend.html

The above video clip shows that a bald, middle-aged, black manlet can pair up with a Russian blonde 'bad gurl' postop tranny. It also shows that a bald, framecel, hipster dude can pair up with a tiny brunette. All these improbables can happen in the San Francisco, California, U.S.A.

They are probably actors. Looks like dailymail hired on purpose a hipster, a negro and a feminist to make the video more "diverse".
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Ona wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4159368/Russian-roulette-TASERS-latest-hipster-trend.html

The above video clip shows that a bald, middle-aged, black manlet can pair up with a Russian blonde 'bad gurl' postop tranny. It also shows that a bald, framecel, hipster dude can pair up with a tiny brunette. All these improbables can happen in the San Francisco, California, U.S.A.

They are probably actors. Looks like dailymail hired on purpose a hipster, a negro and a feminist to make the video more "diverse".

If u say so
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:19 pm.

Topic Tags

Return to Off-Topic