rate me 16 yrs old

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

Pros

Good eye area (especially the lashes)

High set cheekbones

Thick hair

Cons

Narrow jaw

One eyebrow appears longer than the other creating assymetry

Forehead too large

Either your hairline is naturally high or you’re receded (hard to tell from the pictures)

I’d say 5/10

Sparky wrote:Pros

High set cheekbones

Thick hair

Cons

Narrow jaw

Forehead too large

Either your hairline is naturally high or you’re receded (hard to tell from the pictures)

I’d say 5/10

5/10? he mogs you

spheres wrote:
Sparky wrote:Pros

High set cheekbones

Thick hair

Cons

Narrow jaw

Forehead too large

I’d say 5/10

5/10? he mogs you

His forehead completely ruins it and his jaw is more narrow than mine (and I’m considering jaw surgery). His eyes are more spaced out than mine but maybe a little too spaced out. Seems to have a great frame for a 16 year old and definitely mogs me hard in that department.

shouout wrote:idk my bideltoid is somewhere around 23inch
im 182 cm like 6'0 - close to 6'1
also wrist 7'0 inch is that bad?

Those are pretty good stats. I think when I take that into account you’re around a 6.5/10 (I thought you were well built but not that well built). Even if you weren’t that well built I was probably still a little to harsh with my initial ratings, principally because I was failo’d by your forehead and hairline. You also have nice eyes (are they green? because I got green eyes too). However your forehead really messes it all up, a slightly large forehead like chico’s is good but yours is way too big. Anyway I would recommend jaw surgery to bring you up to at least a 7/10 and as long as you’re NT you should be good to go from there. Try and get the spots cleared as well.

Return to Rate Me