Shy guy wants to be ranted (please have mercy)

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

Hey guys,
I'm a Russian guy living in Germany. I really had problems in my childhood (19 now) and I was always really shy in topics related to girls. I never asked a girl out, neither I made out one with one and I definitely not had sex yet haha. I've been told by friends and relatives that I'm goodlooking, but if I had a ugly friend or child, I wouldn't tell them either if they would be ugly lol, so yeah, that are not really objective ratings.
People tell me to ask girls out etc., but I'm more the introverted guy. The only thing I constantly do is lifiting, even though I still look like im weighing 50kg/110 lbs. So I added a little shot too (sorry for being so white, russian genetics). So, what do you think? Can I ask girls out, do looks even matter that much? I mean, I also would date an ugly girl if the personality would be right. And by the way, I know I seem way too aspie, which I'm. But atleast I'm aware of it.

Here are the shots:
http://imgur.com/a/QWk0Y

Fun fact: everyone in Russia thinks I'm gay

Moderatley-slightly retruded lateral orbital rims. Please take a pic without wierd angles. Great skin, hair and good eye color, unfortunately bone structure isn't looking too good because of what I mentioned above.

Not ugly, you just look like an average dude I'd see walking down the street imo.

since ye white bishes should fall all over ur cawk unless ur manlet cuz u look good
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

I would fuck you. No homo
"I'm gonna be worth millions, I just graduated high school, I didn't go to college. I'm right out of the basement baby, I'm a rarity." - Jason Genova

Toocaucasianforyou wrote:Hey guys,
I'm a Russian guy living in Germany. I really had problems in my childhood (19 now) and I was always really shy in topics related to girls. I never asked a girl out, neither I made out one with one and I definitely not had sex yet haha. I've been told by friends and relatives that I'm goodlooking, but if I had a ugly friend or child, I wouldn't tell them either if they would be ugly lol, so yeah, that are not really objective ratings.
People tell me to ask girls out etc., but I'm more the introverted guy. The only thing I constantly do is lifiting, even though I still look like im weighing 50kg/110 lbs. So I added a little shot too (sorry for being so white, russian genetics). So, what do you think? Can I ask girls out, do looks even matter that much? I mean, I also would date an ugly girl if the personality would be right. And by the way, I know I seem way too aspie, which I'm. But atleast I'm aware of it.

Here are the shots:
http://imgur.com/a/QWk0Y

Fun fact: everyone in Russia thinks I'm gay

you would look better if you had a emoish hairstyle but anyway 8\10 :-D

Return to Ratings