black subhuman cry like a baby when sentenced to life

Societal problems, economics, etc.

They sounded like a pack of wild chimps. Funny that...

Blacks and other ethniks should be put to the sword.

baldingcorpse wrote:lol at the subhuman

Mistgeburt3000 wrote:Is "fwhr" ratio even an official measurment, i mean can i get it measured by and sport doctor or will they be confused if i ask about it ?

doinroids wrote:You're a little faggot who likes to project and will influence all the low T faggots who read your bullshit

pussyintimidated wrote: thats dumb inhibition in opposite to smart inhibtion theory that i invented

In Dr John Mew and Dr Mike Mew we trust
President of the Official BaldingCorpse Fan Club

Obviously it's hard when you're low inhibition enough to kill but not quite low inhibition enough to take the jail time.

Its really just a matter of time until the American white population snaps... They've always been patient but when they snap, it will be Amageddon for the niggs. Just look at WW2, they stayed out of it as long as possible but then, they nuked the gooks. Same will happen to the niggs.
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht

This guy does look low inhibition as fuck. Super high prenatal T
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

just lol at giving a fuck about going to jail. Probably life is 100 times better there. You get to eat and drink for free, you don't have to do shit all the day. You get to enter the cool competition game of who's the most feared alpha if you have enough social saviness and masculine looks to pull that. You get to fuck twinks in the ass if you are the alpha. You get to get fucked in the ass from masculine alphas if you are a twink. You get to get killed for bullshit and getting a chance early at reincarnation game.

Compare that to workcelling as a faceless ethnicel incel and preparing to provide for a fat wife who rode the cock carousel in her prime years because of hypergamy redpill bro

sweet dreams wrote:just lol at giving a fuck about going to jail. Probably life is 100 times better there. You get to eat and drink for free, you don't have to do shit all the day. You get to enter the cool competition game of who's the most feared alpha if you have enough social saviness and masculine looks to pull that. You get to fuck twinks in the ass if you are the alpha. You get to get fucked in the ass from masculine alphas if you are a twink. You get to get killed for bullshit and getting a chance early at reincarnation game.

Compare that to workcelling as a faceless ethnicel incel and preparing to provide for a fat wife who rode the cock carousel in her prime years because of hypergamy redpill bro

Yeah, but then compare that to one of these guy's lives :lol:

http://instagram.com/derektheler
http://instagram.com/danbilzerian

Niggardofspeech wrote:
sweet dreams wrote:just lol at giving a fuck about going to jail. Probably life is 100 times better there. You get to eat and drink for free, you don't have to do shit all the day. You get to enter the cool competition game of who's the most feared alpha if you have enough social saviness and masculine looks to pull that. You get to fuck twinks in the ass if you are the alpha. You get to get fucked in the ass from masculine alphas if you are a twink. You get to get killed for bullshit and getting a chance early at reincarnation game.

Yeah, but then compare that to one of these guy's lives :lol:

http://instagram.com/derektheler
http://instagram.com/danbilzerian

you aspies literally spam the same two people all over again in distance of years.

Who gives a shit about Dan Bizerian, cardiopathic bored manlet who has to pay sloots just to post pics with fake smiles on instagram, thinking anybody that isn't an autistic teenager on sluthate or misc gives a shit. He probably can't even get it hard anymore because of chronic heart failure risk.

Topic Tags

Return to Politics