Comrade!

by Necrotoxic » 6 months ago

The body is just vehicle for a Salesman to hold
Untill he finds another space, finds another place to start this over
Anal Lina - The Enemy, his actions i can't condone
Do you suffer with me?
Can i give you my loss? To feel, to hold close
Can i give you my pain? To feel, to be eaten alive by conscience
Suffer! Fucking Suffer!! Suffer, you crossdresser, like me!!

by AllWomenAreLikeThat » 6 months ago

Cliff notes of that article.

Left wing liberals are ugly because they don't work out in a gym, don't do personal grooming for sex appeal nor do (manual) labour.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Physically attractiveness is not a MERITOCRACY based on effort. Even in personal training and gym culture having a Mesomorphic body is key to aesthetics and setting the standard.
Endomorphic (fat people) or Ectomorphic (stick twig figure) do not get a look in.
Women admit body proportion is important- which if you read between the lines means they want a (naturally) Mesomorphic body type- whether the guy works out of nor is NOT important.

I do agree that Liberals don't work. Why work when your rich Mummy and Daddy are paying for your education via a new City car, 12 months-3 years student rent paid in advance and a monthly allowance?
That is why Liberals are pro immigration they want the subhuman Slavics (In Liberals views behind closed doors) doing all the hard-work of fruit-picking, working Amazon warehouses and serving up STARBUCKS/5 GUYS/PRET-A-MANGER while the Liberals aim to improve their own net-worth via the effort-free intellectual route.

It's kind of like that sci-fi movie The Time Machine (1953) whereby the Eloi (social subtext based on they are Liberal aristocracy- the partying/leisure class) are modern Liberals who don't work. Then you have the Morlocks (social subtext where they are based on disposable Slavic Eastern European people who were in real-life called by no coincidence "Morlach" people) who served the Eloi behind the scenes, operating machinery, fruit picking and serving the Eloi.
I won't spoil the relationship between the two as i know Liberals are watching us but are too lazy to do research as to what happens in the end.

by Eugeniker » 6 months ago

You can get into the hairsplitting specifics but this is still all generally true.

by Iced Earth » 6 months ago

liberals are more agressive than cuntservatives today

by dsar9012 » 6 months ago

Eugeniker wrote:https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?220476-liberalism-is-an-excuse-for-laziness-and-a-denial-of-reality

nigger joshua is probably leftist.

Very true, and many incel, especially ethnic incels, have entitled, lazy liberal personaities, I may make a thread about this.

Iced Earth wrote:liberals are more agressive than cuntservatives today
ironic, if the liberals can even outburst then how the hell are there even a lot of discrimnations to talk about anymore. Society's infrastructure is benign to even let them do that.

by inceljoshua » 6 months ago

Lol who told u I’m leftist?
If anyone here is in denial then it’s gotta be u
Don’t know how u can deeply believe you’re white while you’re Samoan
Don’t know how u can believe u mog me when the only woman who gave u any attention is a jew with hairy armpits
I’m totally alt right extremist
I’m all for exterminating the hapa subhuman race to which you belong
I’m all for preserving my Caucasian heritage
After I kill you and your bald queen and your 3dfag mistress
A trio of subhumans Hapas wishing to disrupt me
But I’m a soldier and I maintain my composure at ease

inceljoshua wrote:Lol who told u I’m leftist?
If anyone here is in denial then it’s gotta be u
Don’t know how u can deeply believe you’re white while you’re Samoan
Don’t know how u can believe u mog me when the only woman who gave u any attention is a jew with hairy armpits
I’m totally alt right extremist
I’m all for exterminating the hapa subhuman race to which you belong
I’m all for preserving my Caucasian heritage
After I kill you and your bald queen and your 3dfag mistress
A trio of subhumans Hapas wishing to disrupt me
But I’m a soldier and I maintain my composure at ease
ur an arab nigger, prepare for zyklon detonation coping faggot.
Just because u put a wall of text belittling me doesn't make my statements about u untrue, just makes them less quiet in ur sad puny brain.

arab nigger trying to be elite but every nazi would see him as a manlet average joe.

by inceljoshua » 6 months ago

Lol
Arabs totally fuck all the German women
Ofc they will only target me with hatred
Because Germans are cucks
Just like whites
Samoans are ugly mofos
Lol at proudly admitting ur a subhuman
Post a reply

Topic Tags