Women should not be liberal if they care about genetics only

Societal problems, economics, etc.

When they pick an ideal mate based on eye color, race, height, hair, belly, nose, hands, legs, feet, arms, voice.

They are allowing America to become a genetic junkyard. With all the ethnicels coming into the country, they are fucking up what they desire most. Chad genes although they may have kids, eventually will have less whites to choose from as they are indeed being bred out. The recessive genes of darkies will fuck up the gene pool for men. Non whites having novelty will also cause miscegenation for women, as women choose with their hearts, and not rational objective estimations of genetic value.

Imagine girls love art, but they're advocating for Islam which destroys most art. That's what's happening today. Women like big dicks, but they don't even realize that'll be in shorter supply when the little dark men of the east grow in number. They should be aware of these things, but since they're basic, focusing on trivialities, not really that constructive psychologically, they don't prioritize it. Women don't prioritize rumination or introspection. They are primal animals who just want to fuck upwards and get to be a part of high end positions on the social hierarchy.

Dropping a red pill on them is like trying to hand over steak to a bear. Occasionally a bear will be graceful. But we all realize someone is stupid if you don't tell them what you want to hear. And the woman like the bear will probably eviscerate you. Death sentence.

I've never seen anything so irrational. The very design women have for mating is eugenic in nature. Liberalism says everyone has value. It's incongruent and contradictory.
Image

Image

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927



You're halfway to making a good point but still don't really understand women.

They don't mind banging ethnics if the ethnic is good looking. Look at the amount of white women lusting after Jeremy Meeks.

It's not necessarily just white genetics that they exclusively want. If any white posters here think they have more value than Nigger Meeks in the eyes of the average white women they are low IQ as fuck.

your point is worthless. only ugly men are racist. only ugly man are not liberal.
Image



White women don't like blonde haired men. I read this many times and believe it is true. Blonde haired men were only above ginger in desirability to women with black or dark brown in top place.

Its sad that the Nordic race will be wiped out due to uncapped female sexual selection, in which they are lured to dark skinned, muscular pro-psycho, equatorial or levant/tropical-adopted men.
You better make your face up in your favorite disguise.
With your button down lips and your Roller blind eyes.
With your empty smile and your 6ft plus Hunks-only heart.
Feel the bile rising from your guilty sexual past.
With your nerves in tatters
When the black pill men shatter
And the wall-hit batters down the door.
You'd better run.

Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run,
Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.
You better run all day
And run all night.
Keep your dirty feelings about Chads deep inside.
And if you're taking your hunky tinder date out tonight
You'd better park the car
Well out of sight.
Cause if they catch you in the back seat
Trying to feel his cock
They're gonna send you back to Sodini
In a cardboard box.
You better run.

LMSghost wrote:You're halfway to making a good point but still don't really understand women.

They don't mind banging ethnics if the ethnic is good looking. Look at the amount of white women lusting after Jeremy Meeks.

It's not necessarily just white genetics that they exclusively want. If any white posters here think they have more value than Nigger Meeks in the eyes of the average white women they are low IQ as fuck.
Read my post closely and ignore the idea that eugenics only breeds whites who are blonde and blue eyed. Blacks can have value. Jeremy meeks has blue eyes and he looks black. That's fucking crazy. Women love novelty, rarity. But Asians are all identical. Some can have value, but the lot of them all look the same. Same with mexicans and most blacks. You cherry picking Jeremy Meek doesn't really guarantee widespread value on non aryan races. But you can't deny that whites are the most valued overall. When people hate on Indians here, they refer to Chad being the opposite. 6'4 white guy, that's ideal. You can have a greasy nigger, but he has less novelty than Chad. Blacks are only Slayer because of how the media pumps them up. I think Caucasian beauty IS ideal. But some deviations can be made. I think that ultimately extermination of those with low value is in order. But we can keep alpha asians and alpha blacks because variety can be good in most cases. But the world is a genetic junkyard right now unfortunately. It's almost insurmountable to reverse with everyone being a braindead liberal.



GottThaGod wrote:your point is worthless. only ugly men are racist. only ugly man are not liberal.
And why is this? The statistics and averages of people who are not liberal are probably othered. Human beings are not independent thinkers. The foundation of most of their thought process comes from the mainstream. If someone is hawt, they'll be in the incrowd and develop the view of those with the most. They care more about their reputation than anything. People would rather have a good standing than a good understanding. People would rather be popular than principled. Ugly men may be racist due to the fact you imply that the ethnics get pussy and they don't. Not really. The instance of racism coming from someone who was othered thanks to minorities isn't the main cause of racism. I'd say the main cause of racism is feeling that the gene pool is a junkpile, and whites feel insecure that a woman's natural proclivity to novelty instead of objective genetical value will be the death of their race. Also because niggers are obscene, stupid, subhuman, parasitic, etc. I wouldn't want the world being dull brown.

My point is only worthless because people have a herd mentality, because people are drawn to novelty, that people conform their thought process and set of values to the norm. To what will make them gain high esteem in the social hierarchy. Many people are actuall very malleable. What is perceived as valuable can outweigh what is actually valuable. Blacks are genetic garbage, asians, indians, mexicans as well.

Perhaps some may be good looking. Some may be Chad. Then their investment can be more understandable. Sure. I just don't know why liberalism is so prevalent when it's a dysgenic advocacy. Women don't treat all as if they have value. I agree, Michael Jordon or Masahiro Matsuoka can have more value than a hillbilly with a shotgun and a strawhat on his porch. But the advocacy of liberalism will eventually have the hordes of low value people outrun those who actually breed in a eugenic fashion. I advocate extermination of those without good genetics. Asians and Blacks can have genetics.

I think many of you tend to cherrypick mixed race couples to put more emphasis on novelty, on social standing and power getting bitches and not white superiority. Maybe you're all ethnic. Some of that may be true. But the majority of women I've encountered have a low opinion towards non whites. They have a subconscious racial bias in selecting mates. If a Black or Chink shoots through enough hoops, the emotional female mind may select him, but her obvious choice will be white.

nada para fazer wrote:What's the solution in ur opinion?
Eugenic Purging of the unfit.

LMSghost wrote:You're halfway to making a good point but still don't really understand women.

They don't mind banging ethnics if the ethnic is good looking. Look at the amount of white women lusting after Jeremy Meeks.

It's not necessarily just white genetics that they exclusively want. If any white posters here think they have more value than Nigger Meeks in the eyes of the average white women they are low IQ as fuck.
I agree that most white women will fuck someone based on value in of itself. Blacks and Asians can have value. But women lose sight of the fact that these minorities with value are just offshoots who took an opportunistic labor to block out their true desire and fetish. And white women, not being really conscious of what value is, but just drawn to value instinctually, emotionally, will yield to the subhumans passing through the hoops. I think at the heart of it women are flawed creatures who are eugenic from a subconscious standpoint. They should be in favor of white longevity. Genetic purity should be their main concern. I can't believe they don't gag at their mulatto babies. But because they're susceptible of the scale of force, of value in the immediate moment, and how it impacts their emotions instead of looking at the overall value of their specimen of attraction.

Mewtant wrote:White women don't like blonde haired men. I read this many times and believe it is true. Blonde haired men were only above ginger in desirability to women with black or dark brown in top place.

Its sad that the Nordic race will be wiped out due to uncapped female sexual selection, in which they are lured to dark skinned, muscular pro-psycho, equatorial or levant/tropical-adopted men.
It's all in relation to what they know is going on today. Women think it's unfashionable to get with someone with that pure of a genetic code. When they see the world around them succumbing to finding impurity a chad thing, because that's the notion that is pushed; and having dark hair, skin, eyes being a sign of masculinity, they yield. Whites have defined square jaws, blue eyes, blonde hair may be an offset because that goes too far into the purity line for the tide of trash girls want their offspring to fit into. Women want their children to withstand all judgment in the future. I think white women are beginning to fear that too much whiteness will single them out. Like in Norway, where most white girls dye their hair dark so Muslims won't rape them. Whites have exclusive qualities and are ideal. Women who pick non whites are just going for fashion or the non mainstream sluts are attracted to peripheral things. But their minds to have their libido ultimately fulfilled may most often incline them to an Aryan Ideal Hitler was trying to fashion.

LoserFanboy wrote:I'l read this when I come back, I need to go drive and get a bottle of wine.
Tldr.

Men are conscious of their value. Always conscious of how they stack up. A 6'4 white chad isn't because he knows he is higher than average than the group at hand. Insecurity is the ultimate evidence that there is no equality. We instinctually know this. Why would women wear makeup or work out if there was no competitive advantage to being beautiful and fit? All women are insecure even if they're 10/10s. When you're on the top of the totem pole, everyone will still be fighting for your spot. You need to be insecure in the incident of protecting yourself. Insecurty is good because it's the ultimate indicator and manager of power.

I don't understand why everyone lies to themselves or doesn't cognify the reality that we are all competitive. Whites are not the only source of value, but they are the central source of value. There's no asian centrism because they know their low place on the totem pole. Jews and Blacks though are pretty belligerent. They have a one track mind to be egotistical, but they don't have the genetic capability to ascertain dominance without winning as a weasel. White innovation, enterprise, industriousness would wipe them out if not for the social freedoms they're afforded today with liberalism.

If the people who fought in ww1,ww2, korea, vietnam, etc. saw the demographics of the world today, they'd regret fighting in those wars. We are all creatures that want to be overvalued more than receiving value from the general acceptance of people. We all would rather be Tom Brady than Mahatma Gandhi. Else, why would the British have been ambitious enough to conquer India. Because those in power, the top 1% who women especially aspire to be among, are trying to solidify their domination. It's human nature to desire to be of high standing more than to be understanding of others.

Ethnics can have value. But overall women should know that genetics are a defining primal unnegotiable trait one must have in interaction and exchange value. So while they may not be in favor of white supremacy, they should be in favor of eugenics. Stupidly though I think white supremacy and eugenics go hand in hand. I mean, like if you're a fan of MMO or Moba games, you should pick the best one, world of warcraft or league of legends. Or if you want the best car insurence, go for allstate, geico or whatever fits yours best.

If you want good vision repair, don't go to the discount lasic place. Whites are the obvious choice. They can believe that eugenics are wrong, but selection is unassailable. It's dumbass liberalism that is pushed on the people to turn the general populace into a genetic junkyard that will be susceptible to the top 1%. It's a hilarious paradox that the fashionable principles of today are spread through a method that is the opposite. People join liberalism to be worthy of the incrowd. But if everyone were truly equal, they wouldn't need to prove their worth by being liberal.

Eugenicist wrote:
LMSghost wrote:You're halfway to making a good point but still don't really understand women.

They don't mind banging ethnics if the ethnic is good looking. Look at the amount of white women lusting after Jeremy Meeks.

It's not necessarily just white genetics that they exclusively want. If any white posters here think they have more value than Nigger Meeks in the eyes of the average white women they are low IQ as fuck.


I agree that most white women will fuck someone based on value in of itself. Blacks and Asians can have value. But women lose sight of the fact that these minorities with value are just offshoots who took an opportunistic labor to block out their true desire and fetish. And white women, not being really conscious of what value is, but just drawn to value instinctually, emotionally, will yield to the subhumans passing through the hoops. I think at the heart of it women are flawed creatures who are eugenic from a subconscious standpoint. They should be in favor of white longevity. Genetic purity should be their main concern. I can't believe they don't gag at their mulatto babies. But because they're susceptible of the scale of force, of value in the immediate moment, and how it impacts their emotions instead of looking at the overall value of their specimen of attraction.


I get what you are saying. They act in contrast to liberalism when they are choosing mates but their choosing criteria is generally LOOKS/GENETICS and what you have to accept is that there are black and Asian slayers out there that pound white pussy regularly.

So you have it right, but you are clearly a butthurt stormfrontcel and that's blinding you. Which is understandable as a white incel.

WW2 was the Nazi's vs the west. Liberal democracy/egalitarianism vs the racial-biological view of the Nazi's.

Modern women don't hold the biological view of the Nazi's that so many stormfrontcels WISH they had. And they never will.

Eugenicist wrote:
nada para fazer wrote:What's the solution in ur opinion?
Eugenic Purging of the unfit.

What do you mean by that? Killing all incels? Isn't that what feminists want anyway? Creating a race of chads will not work anyway because chads don't pass on their genes to their male offspring. My own father was good looking in his prime and still gets attention from females, as opposed to me who never got any attention at all. I'm the absolute opposite of him and like most men I'm just a male version of my mother.

Even if chads created slayer sons it would not be beneficial to the advancement of the human species. Humanity didn't make progress by passing on big-dick and square jaw genetics but by passing on knowledge to the next generations. If you wonder why certain races are so primitive it's because intelligent males got excluded from breeding and only chads could pass on their genes.
The real result of eugenics is a race of low IQ cavemen.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

LoserFanboy wrote:I just got my high school equivenalt at Age 33


you're retarded by 20 years. Bravo!
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

LMSghost wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:
I agree that most white women will fuck someone based on value in of itself. Blacks and Asians can have value. But women lose sight of the fact that these minorities with value are just offshoots who took an opportunistic labor to block out their true desire and fetish. And white women, not being really conscious of what value is, but just drawn to value instinctually, emotionally, will yield to the subhumans passing through the hoops. I think at the heart of it women are flawed creatures who are eugenic from a subconscious standpoint. They should be in favor of white longevity. Genetic purity should be their main concern. I can't believe they don't gag at their mulatto babies. But because they're susceptible of the scale of force, of value in the immediate moment, and how it impacts their emotions instead of looking at the overall value of their specimen of attraction.


I get what you are saying. They act in contrast to liberalism when they are choosing mates but their choosing criteria is generally LOOKS/GENETICS and what you have to accept is that there are black and Asian slayers out there that pound white pussy regularly.

So you have it right, but you are clearly a butthurt stormfrontcel and that's blinding you. Which is understandable as a white incel.

WW2 was the Nazi's vs the west. Liberal democracy/egalitarianism vs the racial-biological view of the Nazi's.

Modern women don't hold the biological view of the Nazi's that so many stormfrontcels WISH they had. And they never will.
Yes, the value of genetics and looks can outweigh the selection of race. Btw I'm not a white incel. I get laid usually. I am just pointing out this inconsistency. It's an assumption even if you think that all of what I said is an indication of incel low value rage. I don't like assuming smug cunts. But you'll encounter those every day in humanity. Better to just lie to people than allow them to misread you and come to a false conclusion anyway.

You imply I'm butthurt because I see non whites get laid and I don't? EEE, Wrong. I got laid more because I was white. I am just identifying that people should want to have the same value they saw in me be ubiquitous. I think women are drawn to the novelty of a nigger or chink's immediate sexual market value. But if they could sidestep settling for the subhumanity, they probably would. They just don't want to openly admit their taste for blue eyes and chiseled features because they would be identified as not PC or not with the current Trend, Pop political standpoint that helps them move up in the social hierarchy. And, although people are subconsciously judgmental, they try to minimize their judgmental mentality in their mind so that they don't feel like bad people, but they can't win out against their impulsive judgmental human nature. We will all judge, especially by race. The fear of being a bad shallow empty person, the fear of having low social standing by uttering judgment against race will keep people giving up to strive for the best possible genetics and surrender to what they think is just the inevitable wave of the future of genetic junkyard multiculturalism. Or there are probably just mentally retarded people with a monkey fetish. Idk beats me.

Many women do hold the biological standpoint of the Nazis subconsciously but again, many of them try to mold their conscious mindset around the norms. And they don't want to question it. Women are too impulsive to prioritize that anyway. If they see value in niggers and asians they'll just surrender to it. They won't listen to their subconscious that they'll dismiss off as "immature" or "shallow", "racist". But just because they suppress their subconsciousness it won't mean that they won't act on it. Women are sleep walking. They are reactive creatures. In order for them to be cognizant of anything, they won't try to investigate themselves most usually. You need to present its value relative to their present interests rather than engage and help you in yours. You must show the benefit. You must be willing to be strong to impose any influence on women, because they won't be influenced without value. Again, another indication of their lack of compassion, empathy, universality that should discount them from being liberal. Fucking idiots only see liberalism as moral when they're sleep walking. When they act on instinct, emotion, tread the abyss of unawareness. Liberalism is not moral. It takes humanity off the course of genetic perfection and that is what will cause widespread indolence, corruption, squalor, destruction.

And no, I believe that white slayer value outweighs asians and blacks. But with whites being bred out, less and less promoted by the media as sex symbols, more asians and blacks as a collective, though not being equal to Sexual Market Value to slayer whites, are more copious. Since whites don't produce enough babies, and blacks are opportunistic to get lily white pussy, blacks are becoming a more dynamic force. The drumbeat of blacks can win over the void of where whites should be. Due to them generally being cuckish with liberalism now, not as masculine, they focus on esoteric matters because they are afraid to go outside with primal blacks. Unfortunately because of slave breeding, blacks are taller and thus give off a more powerful imagery. Many of the strongest and supreme genetics of whites died during the world wars. The whites fucked themselves up.

You calling me a stormfrontcel or whatever is a suggestion for me to correct my thinking. But you must have a very disenchanted view of those who say "WHITES ARE SUPREME". My message is the same, but your stormfrontcel label dis-includes your consideration of my more unique message. I do recognize asians and blacks having enough value, sexual market novelty to win over whites in certain situations. But if women didn't have a need for gaining instant gratification, to get laid by those who are overtly dominant in the moment, they'd logically step back from their emotions and try to allocate their attention towards whites. They should know that if they empower the white race with the best genetics and not let it stray into miscegenation that they can create a perfect humanity. In instances where the whites are down, they should be ashamed of liberalism. Women want their babies to look more white than anything. They should focus on eugenically improving the white race so that they can be physically supreme and morally upright enough to squelch mediocrity that non white presences invariably create.

While Asians and Blacks possess slayers in their races, they aren't inventively productive as whites are. Idk. I don't want to compromise. Yes they have value. But I don't believe in a sub optimal resolution. People are going to be disappointed and left miserable if the white race is destroyed. Where people have to stop and think about the inevitable settling of going for ethnics even if they are slayer. It's pitiful and I won't stand for it. I'll destroy you too if you get in my way.

ihateallwomen wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Eugenic Purging of the unfit.

What do you mean by that? Killing all incels? Isn't that what feminists want anyway? Creating a race of chads will not work anyway because chads don't pass on their genes to their male offspring. My own father was good looking in his prime and still gets attention from females, as opposed to me who never got any attention at all. I'm the absolute opposite of him and like most men I'm just a male version of my mother.

Even if chads created slayer sons it would not be beneficial to the advancement of the human species. Humanity didn't make progress by passing on big-dick and square jaw genetics but by passing on knowledge to the next generations. If you wonder why certain races are so primitive it's because intelligent males got excluded from breeding and only chads could pass on their genes.
The real result of eugenics is a race of low IQ cavemen.
I believe stopping incels from having children would be ideal. Yes, feminists want this. On a subconscious level. Some may be deliberate due to their distaste of men in general if they're genetically inferior. They're very evasive when it comes to their position that all men unfit for breeding are unfit to live. And that's how it should be. I applaud feminists for wanting to exterminate or breed the weak out of existence.

Yes, that's why we should closely examine the chromosomes of females as well and stop them from having children. There are enough human beings in a world of 7 billion who can produce great babies that we won't be really all that damaged from destroying the genetic line of those unfit for attraction and high value lifestyle.

The drawback you imply from cultivating chads into our genetic code is pathetic. The drawback that you believe that chads are inherently not knowledgeable is a generalization. I believe there are enough chads with cognizance and intelligence to keep society furthered, and even better without the incels. Adversity that incels face may produce intelligence. But the equanimity of a slayer being a slayer does in fact catch up with the cynical insights that we produce. Even chads are cynical. Even they understand the bleakness of natural selection. They have to be cognizant of it. If anything an incel may be stupider from the angst of his insecurities. And a chad may be smarter. Besides, a chad's innate abilities of physical prowess may outweigh any value that an incel can produce even with a red pill insight. I think we all have red pill insights. Chads can probably acquire that wisdom faster than an incel. An incel is plagued with doubt. Someone perfect or close to it may not be. And the observance of someone perfect will be able to cover all the bases in intelligence. Incels contribute nothing. There are so many setbacks and loops an incel must pass through to begin to be productive and have his meager existence pay off.

We all have around the same IQ. There are so many tests that indicate that many of us have the same level of intelligence. I mostly advocate whites because their IQ is marginally higher, but their facial aesthetics and overall beauty outweigh a black who may be more intelligent than them in value.

If intelligent males were all breeded out then we wouldn't have intelligence today. A long time ago we didn't have morality preventing us from our libido and genetic observations of value via height, jaw, build, dick size, etc. being won out from weak morality and conscience. We had an unburdened conscience. And humanity, in the days of our race's infancy, didn't have moral regards to how we should gain primacy. We are also fighting against animals. We needed to have our opportunism unbounded, devise traps, lie and wait and beleaguer our prey as hunters and killers. We are meat eating primates who use tools for leverage. We are nothing without tools. A lion or a mammoth can crush us without tools and strategy. Humanity's dominance is the ultimate indication that it's not survival or the fittest, it's survival of whoever has leverage in the competition of mating, territory, resources. Whose race has that leverage to achieve the most nutrients, best genetics, greatest land mass will most definitely have primacy. Strength is relevant, but having the highest hit rate of implementing leverage to achieve victory when fighting for mating, territory, resources, dominance is prevalent.

A long time ago, humanity didn't have the brainwashing media we have today that guiled and guilted us into being graceful. And even today when we are guiled into being graceful we're still cro magnons in denial. Our cro magnon animal nature always comes up in everything, we just front and keep it away. Just look at women, and go outside. You need to always propose value or people will instantly most usually shirk you away.

Chads have intelligence. Those who were not chad were bred out. As humanity didn't have any regard for anyone without value because there was no grace in the human race for the majority of its existence. So the fact we have intelligence today, it came from our chad ancestors who remained to breed us. I just think that certain racial make ups have seriously damaged the chadness we initially had. But blacks have at least retained size and strength. But brain power belongs to the evolution of those who come from colder climates. Vis a vis whites and, sigh, Asians.

^^ The reason why whites are the most intelligent race is because of monogamy, that means intelligent males were allowed to have offspring and pass on their knowledge. Chads don't contribute anything to society besides their aesthetics and athletic abilities. Show me one scientist who looks like a chad.

Blacks are a primitive race because female hypergamy only allowed the best looking males to have offspring. Intelligent males were breeded out. Same is happening with whites at the moment. Ask yourself why are the elites promoting feminism and black culture in white countries?

ihateallwomen wrote:^^ The reason why whites are the most intelligent race is because of monogamy, that means intelligent males were allowed to have offspring and pass on their knowledge. Chads don't contribute anything to society besides their aesthetics and athletic abilities. Show me one scientist who looks like a chad.

Blacks are a primitive race because female hypergamy only allowed the best looking males to have offspring. Intelligent males were breeded out. Same is happening with whites at the moment. Ask yourself why are the elites promoting feminism and black culture in white countries?
Already you admit whites are the dominant race intellectually. Unless you're just humoring my notion about that.

Still your thesis only works under the assumption that everyone who is 8 or above has an IQ of under 130. Which is a retarded notion. There are so many exceptions out of a world with 7 billion people.

LOL. They're not promoting feminism to breed out in the intelligent. Remember, your notion is false. No one would think that just because someone is physically unattractive or average that they're intelligent. You construing the feminism bloom to a hidden agenda to breed out all the uglies is stupid. Feminism is just promoted because the liberal whites believe that all "differences" women and men have are just gobbledygook. EEE wrong. Obviously. But the expanse of liberalism, taking out all economic considerations the globalists have for spreading liberalism, also leads to the expanse of feminism. It's a two way street. And obviously they're trying to kill off white people with it, just like with black culture. Most lesbians are white. Most lesbians are trying to make a statement. The retarded inner nature of whites is that they don't like looking at the ugly truths. They have a foolishly optimistic view of the world, not enough paranoia like Asians have. Whites fall in with the party line, their biological incapability to be pessimistic allows them to follow the sense of justice the part is pushing. That's why most white women feel a sense of guilt and need to defy conventionality. They're the most politically conscious too, because they're spoiled and jaded by television and media the most. Asians, blacks, etc. don't really care about politics. They just want to rank up in status to the level of white girls, but white girls are literally demising what makes them special.

Lawrence Bragg
Noam Chomsky young.
Patrick Blackett
Thomas Alva Edison
Nikola Tesla
etc.

People high up in the innovative ladder who are on the more attractive side.

_______




!!!!!EVERY FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO INJECT PEOPLE WITH RED PILL SERUM!!!!!!!

Why the fuck is everyone so naive.

^^ You are claiming that chads are intellectually superior to incels. A high IQ is in no way a chad trait, the few exceptions of above average scientists don't change that fact. There are still more ugly and average looking scientists than good looking ones.
If the goal of feminists would be breeding out ugly people they would have to exclude themselves from breeding because ugly female + chad =/= good looking sons.
They openly hate white males and promote race mixing, especially with blacks (race with lowest IQ on average). I don't see how this will create the high IQ chad race you're dreaming of.

Eugenicist wrote:When they pick an ideal mate based on eye color, race, height, hair, belly, nose, hands, legs, feet, arms, voice.

They are allowing America to become a genetic junkyard. With all the ethnicels coming into the country, they are fucking up what they desire most. Chad genes although they may have kids, eventually will have less whites to choose from as they are indeed being bred out. The recessive genes of darkies will fuck up the gene pool for men. Non whites having novelty will also cause miscegenation for women, as women choose with their hearts, and not rational objective estimations of genetic value.

Imagine girls love art, but they're advocating for Islam which destroys most art. That's what's happening today. Women like big dicks, but they don't even realize that'll be in shorter supply when the little dark men of the east grow in number. They should be aware of these things, but since they're basic, focusing on trivialities, not really that constructive psychologically, they don't prioritize it. Women don't prioritize rumination or introspection. They are primal animals who just want to fuck upwards and get to be a part of high end positions on the social hierarchy.

Dropping a red pill on them is like trying to hand over steak to a bear. Occasionally a bear will be graceful. But we all realize someone is stupid if you don't tell them what you want to hear. And the woman like the bear will probably eviscerate you. Death sentence.

I've never seen anything so irrational. The very design women have for mating is eugenic in nature. Liberalism says everyone has value. It's incongruent and contradictory.


It's virtue signaling and cognitive dissonance at play. They want to feel like they're 'good people' so they superficially support liberal causes like equality for all sorts of faggots and retards, including women as well (in a manner that is in no way self-serving no less!). Likewise, when they advocate for "body acceptance" and "abolition of gender roles" while simultaneously favoring dominant men with a masculine appearance, they reconcile this contradiction by telling themselves that it's somehow different due to women's right to personal preference, or that they chose the men that they chose to be with for different reasons.

I guess it's not really a fault with women in general. Most humans exhibit this sort of behavior in some way. It's how we sustain our fragile egos.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

GottThaGod wrote:your point is worthless. only ugly men are racist. only ugly man are not liberal.


^^^ this

the most conservative people are always low income garbage-looking rednecks living is small town without major opportunities and they just cope that it's not them who's wrong but the whole world is 'broken' and the """old ways""" were better forgetting that in those same centuries they would have had a far worse life than they do now, all the shit they take for granted came from liberals who rusttled the jimmies of society decades ago

just go back in the XIX century, the same people would have had no vacation, no maternal leave, had to work 6 days a week and 14hrs a day for wages that are 4x times less than currently, they'd have no access to healthcare, no education, 80% of the current normal social interactions would be considered faux passes and get them ostracized permanently, you were forced into arranged marriages or you were considered gay, and if you'd try to be a slayer that would have landed you in prison for the rest of your life which would have been 3 years max due to tuberculosis or dysentery

the pakis that you spit on every day are legit living the actual XIX century life all these trumpsters wish for in their delusional state of mind

the semi-educated para-nazi tryhard schmucks lump in the apolitical and left leaning well educated upper middle class small-business owner people with the leftie losers who also cope online just like them, all this left / right dichotomy is essentially the same loser working class people choosing a different cope then they argue with each other that their cope is better, basically an "adult" version of kindergarten children arguing about Spiderman vs Superman while the whole fkin world is laughing at them for even engaging into this

you legit cannot talk to mentally sane people online irrespective of belief system because their belief system is the way to make them feel good about themselves by either creating some fake grandiose persona they can't be irl or to turn themselves into a victim thus passive-aggressively force you into behavior patterns they want you to have

people who don't post online have negative correlation with the abhorrent behavior of trolls while people who post are just a lighter version of trolls

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6914000324
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... o_have_fun

Image
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Image

phimosisofthemind wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:When they pick an ideal mate based on eye color, race, height, hair, belly, nose, hands, legs, feet, arms, voice.

They are allowing America to become a genetic junkyard. With all the ethnicels coming into the country, they are fucking up what they desire most. Chad genes although they may have kids, eventually will have less whites to choose from as they are indeed being bred out. The recessive genes of darkies will fuck up the gene pool for men. Non whites having novelty will also cause miscegenation for women, as women choose with their hearts, and not rational objective estimations of genetic value.

Imagine girls love art, but they're advocating for Islam which destroys most art. That's what's happening today. Women like big dicks, but they don't even realize that'll be in shorter supply when the little dark men of the east grow in number. They should be aware of these things, but since they're basic, focusing on trivialities, not really that constructive psychologically, they don't prioritize it. Women don't prioritize rumination or introspection. They are primal animals who just want to fuck upwards and get to be a part of high end positions on the social hierarchy.

Dropping a red pill on them is like trying to hand over steak to a bear. Occasionally a bear will be graceful. But we all realize someone is stupid if you don't tell them what you want to hear. And the woman like the bear will probably eviscerate you. Death sentence.

I've never seen anything so irrational. The very design women have for mating is eugenic in nature. Liberalism says everyone has value. It's incongruent and contradictory.


It's virtue signaling and cognitive dissonance at play. They want to feel like they're 'good people' so they superficially support liberal causes like equality for all sorts of faggots and retards, including women as well (in a manner that is in no way self-serving no less!). Likewise, when they advocate for "body acceptance" and "abolition of gender roles" while simultaneously favoring dominant men with a masculine appearance, they reconcile this contradiction by telling themselves that it's somehow different due to women's right to personal preference, or that they chose the men that they chose to be with for different reasons.

I guess it's not really a fault with women in general. Most humans exhibit this sort of behavior in some way. It's how we sustain our fragile egos.


Their virtue signaling is transparent to me. Women may have a preference, but they're destroying it. They don't recognize it because their minds aren't logical enough, and even if they do realize it, their minds are very malleable to the conventions society's trends fed them. They'll see everything in proportion to the popular morality that society gave them.

I just don't understand that even if they are stupid, how can they not SEE that their preference for a white guy chad with a full head of hair and tall gets eliminated with the dump the liberals and non whites and jews are taking into the gene pool. It's like a lumberjack environmentalist, a muslim escort, a guy who likes T.V. yet joins, supports and votes for the party of politics that he knows are full of religious fanatics that think technology is evil.

For women, reverence for a guy's looks, genetics, quality is relevant. But self advancement, status, being on the winning side is prevalent. Because women care more about egotistical power than creating a civilization of purity. Women want a guy for his sexual value, but she'll be oblivious to maintaining or developing a rational outlook about why she likes this guy.

Women do need to sustain their self worth, their ego. But they cannot believe they are entirely good people. No one is. We all have stipulations for communication. I think most humanity basically hates one another. We aren't accepted unless we are presentable. People like to have the power to reject as much as they like to be accepted. Though we subconsciously love our capacity to reject others, we hate it when its done to us. We are all internally selective.

Women want white guys, most of the time. Women are liberal, to get white guys, most of the time. Yes, women have a preference. That is different than caring about liberal aims, like social freedoms, equality, etc. But, with how bitchy they get when a guy, who does not fit their criteria of interest, attention and regard, they will immediately cut that motherfucker out or swerve/ sidestep/ manipulate.

They base their self worth on superficial things. When they feel insecure about not looking good enough, and happy when they look good, they subconsciously know there isn't equality. Liberalism pollutes the mind with the notion that people as how they are are good enough, equal to eachother. But we subconsciously know that that is not true.

I MEAN, women judge themselves, their self worth almost entirely on their aesthetics. Genetics. But when it comes to liberalism, they say everyone, even third world ugly fucks have value? LOL. Women should not be fucking liberal. And their preference will be destroyed by the dysgenic spread of liberal values. It's disgusting. Their hypocrisy lol.

Women do not think in accordance with objective logic, clinical realism. Just like when measuring the worth of someone and their genetics. They are somewhat skewed. I wouldn't say measuring the worth of someone's genetics take the backseat, but they take the seat aside the one in the front. Semi conscious/ subconscious. They think in accordance with emotion/ novelty.

It's mainly a front to look like good open minded people. At university there were a lot off those arty liberal girls around however you would never see them date or hang out with foreigners. Mostly white tall guys. For me it's just a front for them to look good. There actions are the only thing you need to be concerned about not some bullshit movement they're pretending to follow to lool educated and apart of it
Image
Image
Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest