people in social reality are legitimately retarded

Societal problems, economics, etc.

The most annoying thing is that they have anosognosia to their inferiority, it's just soul crushing knowing that they don't even know how retarded they actually really are.

mrz wrote:The most annoying thing is that they have anosognosia to their inferiority, it's just soul crushing knowing that they don't even know how retarded they actually really are.

They're in a trance, automatons meandering through life passively... wherever the wind takes them they will go. Compliance! (Be compliant).
Challenging/questioning/breaking free from the status quo should come as a natural inclination to almost all people but they are way too far down the rabbit hole to consider that this is even a possibility.

autistic cope. normies are objectively superior to non normies.

phaggit wrote:autistic cope. normies are objectively superior to non normies.

They have a superior ability to mindlessly repeat and believe in bullshit.

I'm hypersuperior to normie cucks in terms of being sentient but they HYPERMOG me in all other ways, incl. happiness n quality of lyfe

phaggit wrote:autistic cope. normies are objectively superior to non normies.

This

Wtf is this thread

sephon wrote:I'm hypersuperior to normie cucks in terms of being sentient but they HYPERMOG me in all other ways, incl. happiness n quality of lyfe

Their advantages only come from their ignorance and prevalence. They are objectively inferior in essentially all ways, the only reason they are happier and have higher quality of life is because ignorance is bliss and the swarm takes care of its own.

mrz wrote:
sephon wrote:I'm hypersuperior to normie cucks in terms of being sentient but they HYPERMOG me in all other ways, incl. happiness n quality of lyfe

Their advantages only come from their ignorance and prevalence. They are objectively inferior in essentially all ways, the only reason they are happier and have higher quality of life is because ignorance is bliss and the swarm takes care of its own.

legit af

mrz wrote:

ah the iq cope. when all the other copes have been exhausted

mrz wrote:

Don't start a social reject Alex jones worshiper circle jerk

phaggit wrote:
mrz wrote:

It's not really IQ per-se that differentiates us, rather it is that there are essentially two worlds, one is a social reality, and the other is actual reality, and they have this tendency of not really being in actual reality, like they are seriously not really in the same plane of existence, they can be in the same room with me even but they are in a radically different conceptualization of reality, like their conceptualization of reality is horrifically inaccurate.

this is low IQ because you believe you know what actual reality is

mrz wrote:
phaggit wrote:

It's not really IQ per-se that differentiates us, rather it is that there are essentially two worlds, one is a social reality, and the other is actual reality, and they have this tendency of not really being in actual reality, like they are seriously not really in the same plane of existence, they can be in the same room with me even but they are in a radically different conceptualization of reality, like their conceptualization of reality is horrifically inaccurate.

Do you think this is by design (planned by the elite, who would benefit if the masses were dumbed-down, all lovey-dovey and compliant)?

Or is it just a natural regression of humans?

tom and jerry wrote:
mrz wrote:

you bluepiller should be shot

gogger wrote:this is low IQ because you believe you know what actual reality is

See it's like dreaming. When you dream you may think you are awake, and that the awake person next to you in actual reality is dreaming for that matter! Nevertheless, the certainty had by the person next to you in actual reality, that you are dreaming and he is awake, has a character to it that distinguishes it from the dream state. Sometimes I think I am awake when I dream, but when I awake I know I'm not dreaming, I guess I never know I'm not dreaming when I dream even if I think I'm awake. Essentially, I know that I am in a more accurate conceptualization of reality than the average person is, with the same certainty that I know I am awake and not dreaming.

mvp wrote:
tom and jerry wrote:

Tell me how I'm blue pill faggot

I already am nuts thx jeff
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

mrz wrote:

See it's like dreaming. When you dream you may think you are awake, and that the awake person next to you in actual reality is dreaming for that matter! Nevertheless, the certainty had by the person next to you in actual reality, that you are dreaming and he is awake, has a character to it that distinguishes it from the dream state. Sometimes I think I am awake when I dream, but when I awake I know I'm not dreaming, I guess I never know I'm not dreaming when I dream even if I think I'm awake. Essentially, I know that I am in a more accurate conceptualization of reality than the average person is, with the same certainty that I know I am awake and not dreaming.

Kill yourself. Srs. Pretentious armchair philosopher

tom and jerry wrote:
mvp wrote:

u r a son of a bitch like ur father.

mrz wrote:

word vomit

the fact is your view of what's real is just as influence by social factors/yourself as anybody elses

being aware of your own biases and trying to combat them is important but you have to be accept your view of things will always be at least somewhat skewed no matter what

NeverSettleForSecond wrote:
mrz wrote:

Do you think this is by design (planned by the elite, who would benefit if the masses were dumbed-down, all lovey-dovey and compliant)?

Or is it just a natural regression of humans?

I think they are likely naturally in this way however their natural state is exploited by the parasites. I'm not certain it is nature rather than nurture though, there seems to be evidence in both directions but in either case it seems not proven between correlation and causation. In one case, we know that children who attend religious schools have impaired ability to differentiate fact from fiction, this was presented as 'children exposed to religion' which implies a nurture cause, however if this is due to their belief in the religious books, or if they are genetically predisposed to religion and thus over represented at religious schools, has not been ascertained to my knowledge.

http://richarddawkins.net/2014/07/child ... udy-finds/

Young children who are exposed to religion have a hard time differentiating between
fact and fiction, according to a new study published in the July issue of Cognitive
Science.

I believe it is likely actually genetic though, but I'm not certain of this. However, there was some genetic research on autism and schizophrenia and they found an inverse pattern

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... opposites/

The researchers found four regions in the genome which dramatically affect the
risk of autism or schizophrenia. Called “copy-number variants”, these are stretches
of DNA with seemingly accidental duplications or deletions. Crespi’s team found
that the presence of a particular variant – a duplication, say – was often associated
with autism while the opposite variation – a deletion of the genetic material – was
linked to schizophrenia.

that makes me think it is likely genetic in nature, however despite them being simply inclined toward this way of behavior, they are still extraordinarily manipulated by the parasites as far as the presentation of their affliction manifests.

mvp wrote:
tom and jerry wrote:

u r a son of a bitch like ur father.

Lmao did you just learn English and are typing random shit? Go er faggot

gogger wrote:
mrz wrote:

word vomit

the fact is your view of what's real is just as influence by social factors/yourself as anybody elses

being aware of your own biases and trying to combat them is important but you have to be accept your view of things will always be at least somewhat skewed no matter what

I didn't say I'm not somewhat skewed, I'm just in a more accurate conceptualization of reality. This is trivial to accomplish mind you, if you don't imagine the rocks as having minds you are already doing pretty well ^_^.

normies are superior in all the ways that matter. that makes them our betters, evolutionarily and biologically at the very least. autists have created a prison of superfluous complexity as a means of stroking their own egos and to distance themselves from the pain of reality. instead of social validation, they seek validation from accomplishments and the associated sense of self worth and superiority. their little machinations all tend to eventually bite them in the ass because they come from a place of selfishness, egotism, and anti-wymyn.

the autist designs, engineers, builds, contemplates, and broods all because he yearns deeply to be accepted as a valuable, useful member of society. it's a form of overcompensation. the normie on the other hand just lives in the moment free from narcissistic delusions. this lack of intensity shouldn't be mistaken for lack of ability. the autist only projects his own inadequacies onto the normie, who is in fact the perfect specimen of nature, and a truer representation of humanity. sentience, self awareness, cynicism, scepticism, etc, are all mistakes that need to be corrected by low iq chads out breeding high iq incels. feminism is helping us all bring about incel extinction.

phaggit wrote:normies are superior in all the ways that matter. that makes them our betters, evolutionarily and biologically at the very least. autists have created a prison of superfluous complexity as a means of stroking their own egos and to distance themselves from the pain of reality. instead of social validation, they seek validation from accomplishments and the associated sense of self worth and superiority. their little machinations all tend to eventually bite them in the ass because they come from a place of selfishness, egotism, and anti-wymyn.

the autist designs, engineers, builds, contemplates, and broods all because he yearns deeply to be accepted as a valuable, useful member of society. it's a form of overcompensation. the normie on the other hand just lives in the moment free from narcissistic delusions. this lack of intensity shouldn't be mistaken for lack of ability. the autist only projects his own inadequacies onto the normie, who is in fact the perfect specimen of nature, and a truer representation of humanity. sentience, self awareness, cynicism, scepticism, etc, are all mistakes that need to be corrected by low iq chads out breeding high iq incels. feminism is helping us all bring about incel extinction.

That late night Saturday red pill.
:pistodouble: :pistodouble:
11/14/2016
But my heart goes on...

phaggit wrote:normies are superior in all the ways that matter. that makes them our betters, evolutionarily and biologically at the very least. autists have created a prison of superfluous complexity as a means of stroking their own egos and to distance themselves from the pain of reality. instead of social validation, they seek validation from accomplishments and the associated sense of self worth and superiority. their little machinations all tend to eventually bite them in the ass because they come from a place of selfishness, egotism, and anti-wymyn.

i will take u seriously after this post

this is legit unfortunately

if the whole world was only normies then civilization would have never happened and wed be better off

the unabomber talks about this in his manifesto (he was legit 160+ genius iq) saying that people who do "great things" and advance science etc basically do it as a cope or "surrogate actitivty" to make up for the shitness of their life.
Next

Return to Politics