I hate living in this primitive and brainwashed world

Societal problems, economics, etc.

It's absolutely shocking to me how primitive and indoctrinated the majority of people are, like honest to god I do not think I am the same species as the majority of humanoid life forms, I think there are three sorts of humanoid life forms, the common humans which are largely drone like and primitive beyond belief, the parasites which are actually clever and sophisticated but which act only in their self interest and have evolved such that they only feed on all the other humanoids, and the ascended humanoids that are equally clever and sophisticated as the parasites but which do not feed on humanoids.

The common humans have no special abilities, everything about them is mundane, they are similar to somewhat more intelligent cattle, essentially a form of livestock, like they are completely without exceptionality, and notably they are vulnerable to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. It is hard to determine if the common humans have any potential to perceive true reality, they may have the potential to perceive reality but then through their susceptibility to the mind alteration of the parasites they never manage to do so, or they may have no ability to perceive reality and merely have their innate insanity molded by the mind alteration abilities of the parasites.

The parasites have at least the special ability of mind and behavior alteration, they can craft fairytale worlds and disconnect the common humans from reality, or mold the innate insanity of the common humans until they fashion it such that the pseudo-reality of the common humans is the fairytale world the parasites have constructed to trap them in. The parasites use this ability to control the common humans in furtherance of their primary function, the mechanism evolution bestowed upon them to maintain life, which is the mass slave trafficking and robbery of all other humanoids, the ability to brainwash their host society such that they can feed on it without being noticed, the common humans are trapped in the fairytale world of the parasites such that they are incapable of perceiving that the parasites feed on them, indeed they perceive the parasites as their strongest advocates even. The parasites themselves are immune to their own mind and behavior altering abilities and they exist in the objective reality, but they pretend as if they are in the pseudo-reality they fashion knowing full well that it is not real.

The ascended humanoids have at least the special ability of being immune to the behavior and mind alteration abilities of the parasites, which means that they live also in objective reality (or at least to a much greater extent than the common humans do, they may actually live slightly less in reality than the parasites do, in that they may know in their hearts reality but deny it out of their humility, they do not always want to come to terms with their superiority over the common humans, whereas the parasites embrace their superiority without fail. So although they are not disconnected from reality by the parasites, they are not immune to disconnecting themselves from reality in their own denial and such, this is a distinction between them and the common humans, the common humans are disconnected by the external actions of the parasites, whereas the ascended humanoids that disconnect from reality do so from internal influence). Although the ascended humans may pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites, they are less inclined to do so than the parasites are, of course the common humans not even having the ability to be in objective reality due to their susceptibility to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. Unfortunately, failing to pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites is often to the detriment of the ascended humanoids, they are better off when they do not reveal their immunity to the ability of the parasites, for the parasites fear them in knowing they cannot trap them in their fairytale worlds.



Does my special ability to summon whale penis at will put me in the parasite or ascended humanoid category?

Rotting Penis wrote:^fucked up neurotransmitter speaking through OP's mouth


It is real though, like it only sounds crazy to people because they are under the mind alteration of the parasites, and it is in the interests of the parasites if people who say what is real seem as if they are insane.



mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:^fucked up neurotransmitter speaking through OP's mouth


It is real though, like it only sounds crazy to people because they are under the mind alteration of the parasites, and it is in the interests of the parasites if people who say what is real seem as if they are insane.

Nah, you are under the mind alteration of neurotransmitters

Trust me, I know this topic very very well (unfortunately)

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
It is real though, like it only sounds crazy to people because they are under the mind alteration of the parasites, and it is in the interests of the parasites if people who say what is real seem as if they are insane.

Nah, you are under the mind alteration of neurotransmitters

Trust me, I know this topic very very well (unfortunately)


I see reality for what it is, and it consists of the people who produce things such as this;

Image

The people who believe in things such as that, and the people who do not believe in them.

The people who produce such things are parasites who do so in order to trap the common humans in a fairytale world such that they can sustain their own lives by feeding on them, the people who believe in such things are drone like common humans, and the people who do not believe in them are ascended humans.

This is not speculation. This is the best way to describe the human situation. The human situation consists of a majority of mindless drones who have been brainwashed by a minority of parasites that feed upon them, and another minority that is neither trapped in the fairytale world of the parasites construction, nor engaged in the act of crafting or trapping humans in fairytale worlds.



Rotting Penis wrote:
I see reality for what it is

No, you don't


Yeah I actually do, I mean I'm completely free of the fairytale prisons that the parasites have trapped the common humans in. My primary suggestion is to eradicate the parasites from the face of the Earth actually, like they should indeed be holocausted out of existence.

RottenCarcass wrote:Kill yourself mrz.

Spare the innocent children

do something right for 1nce


Contrary to the make believe world you have been trapped in by mind altering parasites, looking at pictures actually does not through voodoo magic cause what was depicted in them to happen all over again, much less over and over again.

mrz wrote:
RottenCarcass wrote:Kill yourself mrz.

Spare the innocent children

do something right for 1nce


Contrary to the make believe world you have been trapped in by mind altering parasites, looking at pictures actually does not through voodoo magic cause what was depicted in them to happen all over again, much less over and over again.



How do you know?

You are contributing to the total number of people who also watch underage children getting raped and are a popular contributor to the number of views each child porn video receives. Plus your effort into finding these videos combines with the total effort of those with the same fetish as you who search for these videos. The uploaders of the videos consequently profit out of your efforts, and the endorphins you get from watching those videos, and hence are inspired to upload more to keep whatever $$$ continue rolling in while enjoying the endorphins they get from this sick fetish. That means more children are victimized, and end up being raped or molested. The whole process repeats itself, and it's all because of people like you that this shit continues to happen to innocent children.

RottenCarcass wrote:
mrz wrote:
Contrary to the make believe world you have been trapped in by mind altering parasites, looking at pictures actually does not through voodoo magic cause what was depicted in them to happen all over again, much less over and over again.



How do you know?

You are contributing to the total number of people who also watch underage children getting raped and are a popular contributor to the number of views each child porn video receives. Plus your effort into finding these videos combines with the total effort of those with the same fetish as you who search for these videos. The uploaders of the videos consequently profit out of your efforts, and the endorphins you get from watching those videos, and hence are inspired to upload more to keep whatever $$$ continue rolling in while enjoying the endorphins they get from this sick fetish. That means more children are victimized, and end up being raped or molested. The whole process repeats itself, and it's all because of people like you that this shit continues to happen to innocent children.


The multi billion dollar CP industry is not real. All academic research shows that viewing CP doesn't increase child sex abuse rates. Your beliefs to the contrary are inseparable from religious delusions, and in fact that you believe in these things is merely more supporting evidence for my hypothesis. The things you believe in have nothing in support of them. They are contradicted by scientific evidence. They are provably fabricated. You are not in reality in believing in them, but rather are trapped in a fantasy world, and the only people who benefit from you being in this fantasy world are those who profit from it, and they are parasites, and they have altered your mind, and they have disconnected you from reality, and they have trapped you in a fairytale world in which the false things you espouse here are actually true.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:No, you don't


Yeah I actually do, I mean I'm completely free of the fairytale prisons that the parasites have trapped the common humans in. My primary suggestion is to eradicate the parasites from the face of the Earth actually, like they should indeed be holocausted out of existence.

No, you actually don't.

You are completely controlled by your fucked-up neurotransmitters wandering the world like an empty mindless drone without purpose.

Your imaginary problems rise to the status of something most important in your life, but it's just normal neurotransmitter fakery at play - disguising some random unimportant shit as the source of your problems, when in fact it doesn't matter at all.

I know this, you are still in denial. You need to stop it and seek help.

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
Yeah I actually do, I mean I'm completely free of the fairytale prisons that the parasites have trapped the common humans in. My primary suggestion is to eradicate the parasites from the face of the Earth actually, like they should indeed be holocausted out of existence.

No, you actually don't.

You are completely controlled by your fucked-up neurotransmitters wandering the world like an empty mindless drone without purpose.

Your imaginary problems rise to the status of something most important in your life, but it's just normal neurotransmitter fakery at play - disguising some random unimportant shit as the source of your problems, when in fact it doesn't matter at all.

I know this, you are still in denial. You need to stop it and seek help.


I need help because I am one of the only sane people in a world that consists largely of humans who are essentially schizophrenic and who have their delusions modified by sociopaths who feed on humanity. It is absolutely terrifying. Please help by killing parasites until they are wiped off the face of the earth. They are easy to find because they congregate to the prison industrial complex, the media, and politics. Some common humans who are merely delusional may be wiped out in the process, but that is collateral damage we need to accept in order to ensure that the parasites have been completely exterminated.

mrz wrote:
RottenCarcass wrote:

How do you know?

You are contributing to the total number of people who also watch underage children getting raped and are a popular contributor to the number of views each child porn video receives. Plus your effort into finding these videos combines with the total effort of those with the same fetish as you who search for these videos. The uploaders of the videos consequently profit out of your efforts, and the endorphins you get from watching those videos, and hence are inspired to upload more to keep whatever $$$ continue rolling in while enjoying the endorphins they get from this sick fetish. That means more children are victimized, and end up being raped or molested. The whole process repeats itself, and it's all because of people like you that this shit continues to happen to innocent children.


The multi billion dollar CP industry is not real. All academic research shows that viewing CP doesn't increase child sex abuse rates. Your beliefs to the contrary are inseparable from religious delusions, and in fact that you believe in these things is merely more supporting evidence for my hypothesis. The things you believe in have nothing in support of them. They are contradicted by scientific evidence. They are provably fabricated. You are not in reality in believing in them, but rather are trapped in a fantasy world, and the only people who benefit from you being in this fantasy world are those who profit from it, and they are parasites, and they have altered your mind, and they have disconnected you from reality, and they have trapped you in a fairytale world in which the false things you espouse here are actually true.


You sound very paranoid. Chill out..

The people who upload cp do make profit from their views, just like how youtubers who upload entertainment videos get $$$ from views. The cp industry doesn't exist anymore because people are not stupid enough go risk going to jail. Only a handful of stupids such as you exist still.

Mrz, you are falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. You say watching CP does not increase child sex abuse rates...show me the evidence because i'm afraid you're wrong. It decreases your sensitivity and makes you more prone to risky behaviors. You are more tempted to molest a child after having seen it many times and felt endorphins from it.

You keep making extreme statements and assumptions without even giving me evidence, then you claim that my claims are "contradicted by scientific evidence", how ironic...

I never mentioned anything about religion, why are you bringing that up since it has nothing to do with child porn, which is a crime that you can go to jail for if you watch it/save it to your hard drive?

No, buddy, I am experiencing reality because i'm surrounded by reality, I can detect what thoughts are fantasy and which are reality. I am not disconnected from reality because I don't participate in self-exploitation by being aroused from fetish videos, like child porn.

By the way, I believe in God, i'm a proud believer because I haven't succumbed to the devil like you mrz. :mrgreen:

You sound very paranoid. Chill out..


Being paranoid is an artifact of realizing that the vast majority of humans are delusional and trapped in fairytale worlds constructed by parasites.

The people who upload cp do make profit from their views, just like how youtubers who upload entertainment videos get $$$ from views. The cp industry doesn't exist anymore because people are not stupid enough go risk going to jail. Only a handful of stupids such as you exist still.


Dude you obviously have no idea about this so why even make claims? CP is not a financial industry, virtually nobody makes a profit from CP. It is overwhelmingly distributed on P2P networks for free, or on public imageboards and such, there is no profit involved at all, the idea that there is profit involved, other than in extremely rare cases, is a fairytale, that was constructed by the parasites.

The financial CP industry doesn't exist "anymore" because it virtually never existed in the first place. It is all a bunch of fairytales. Do you not read anything I post? How many times have I demonstrated this?!

http://libertus.net/censor/resources/st ... html#s3bfg

"child pornography is one of the fastest growing online businesses generating approximately $US3 billion ($3.43 billion) each year"

This '$US3 billion' figure has no credibility and even if it was factual as at January 2008, (when it appeared in an opinion article by Bernadette McMenamin, CEO of Child Wise/ ECPAT in Australia, with citing a source), then it could be regarded as 'good news' because it would mean (based on previously promulgated 'statistics') that there had been no increase at all in the five years to 2008, therefore 'child pornography' could not be "one of the fastest growing online businesses".

The '$US3 billion' figure has been promulgated far and wide since at least mid 2003, when Utah-based Jerry Ropelato commenced publishing it, without citing a source, on his web site InternetFilterReview.com, which has since become part of his TopTenReviews.com. According to Texas-based Red Orbit News (5 Nov 2006) Ropelato was "formerly chief operating officer of ContentWatch, a Salt Lake City-based developer of Internet filtering and virus protection software. He is also known locally as a speaker and presenter on Internet safety issues, and as a crusader against online pornography."[44]

The "fastest growing online businesses" claim originated with the U.S. NCMEC, in August 2005, which based its claim on the then two-year old US$3 billion 'statistic' promulgated by Ropelato. (The U.S. NCMEC has a long history of promulgating exaggerated/false statistics[45].)

The origins and history of '$US3 billion' and 'fastest growing' claims is outlined below.


libertus.net/censor/resources/statistics-laundering.html#s20billion

"child pornography is a $20 billion industry worldwide"

This out-of-date/discredited $20 billion 'statistic' was given new life in March 2008 when it appeared in Australian media reports as a result of a joint media release between the Australian Federal Police and Microsoft. The statistic was disowned in April 2006 by the organisations to which it had been, and still is being, attributed (i.e. the FBI and Unicef).

The history of this number is outlined below.


This shit was reported by thousands of media outlets. It was cited at Congress. It was claimed at the U.N. But it is not real! It is make believe. It is a fairytale. Provably so, it has never been true, ever, it has always been a lie, it has always been a fairytale, for profit CP has existed to some extent, mostly softcore nude pictures of JBs, in a few exceptional cases actually abusive CP even, but it is massively exceptional. Virtually nobody pays for CP, like thinking anything to the contrary, is merely the artifact of being trapped in a fairytale that doesn't map to reality.

Mrz, you are falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. You say watching CP does not increase child sex abuse rates...show me the evidence because i'm afraid you're wrong. It decreases your sensitivity and makes you more prone to risky behaviors. You are more tempted to molest a child after having seen it many times and felt endorphins from it.


These "theories" of conditioning and supply<->demand etc, are complete fairytales. They are specious, empty, rhetoric, that has been contradicted by all actual peer reviewed academic literature on the matter that actually analyzed the relationship between CP viewing and child sex abuse rates.

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.
Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children.


It's just another fairytale that people believe in, they are trapped in these fairytale worlds, like that you believe in these things, is just evidence for exactly what I've said.


You keep making extreme statements and assumptions without even giving me evidence, then you claim that my claims are "contradicted by scientific evidence", how ironic...


I gave you a link to Springer, a peer reviewed academic journal. Unlike the people who proselytize these fairytales, I actually can give you scientific evidence, all they can give you is specious empty rhetoric, they craft fucking fairytales, the billion dollar CP industry, conditioning and supply and demand lead to more child sex abuse, none of this is real, it is all fairytales.

I never mentioned anything about religion, why are you bringing that up since it has nothing to do with child porn, which is a crime that you can go to jail for if you watch it/save it to your hard drive?


The people who believe in religion are trapped in the fairytale worlds of the parasites. CP is a religion, the people who believe in the fairytales related to CP are religious, it is just their religious belief manifests itself as the belief in

1. A multi billion dollar CP industry, THAT DOES NOT EXIST
2. The idea that pictures function as voodoo dolls, WHICH IS NOT REAL
3. The idea that viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates, WHICH IS CONTRADICTED BY ALL ACADEMIC RESEARCH

What do you call people who believe in something that doesn't exist, who believe in magic, and who reject scientific evidence that refutes their claims? I call them religious. The CP crusaders are religious, and they believe in a religion.

No, buddy, I am experiencing reality because i'm surrounded by reality, I can detect what thoughts are fantasy and which are reality. I am not disconnected from reality because I don't participate in self-exploitation by being aroused from fetish videos, like child porn.

By the way, I believe in God, i'm a proud believer because I haven't succumbed to the devil like you mrz. :mrgreen:


Shocking that you are religious, I note a clear correlation between the degree of religiosity of people and the degree of their belief in the mythology surrounding CP, which is NOT AT ALL SURPRISING.

mrz wrote:
You sound very paranoid. Chill out..


Being paranoid is an artifact of realizing that the vast majority of humans are delusional and trapped in fairytale worlds constructed by parasites.

The people who upload cp do make profit from their views, just like how youtubers who upload entertainment videos get $$$ from views. The cp industry doesn't exist anymore because people are not stupid enough go risk going to jail. Only a handful of stupids such as you exist still.


Dude you obviously have no idea about this so why even make claims? CP is not a financial industry, virtually nobody makes a profit from CP. It is overwhelmingly distributed on P2P networks for free, or on public imageboards and such, there is no profit involved at all, the idea that there is profit involved, other than in extremely rare cases, is a fairytale, that was constructed by the parasites.

The financial CP industry doesn't exist "anymore" because it virtually never existed in the first place. It is all a bunch of fairytales. Do you not read anything I post? How many times have I demonstrated this?!

http://libertus.net/censor/resources/st ... html#s3bfg

"child pornography is one of the fastest growing online businesses generating approximately $US3 billion ($3.43 billion) each year"

This '$US3 billion' figure has no credibility and even if it was factual as at January 2008, (when it appeared in an opinion article by Bernadette McMenamin, CEO of Child Wise/ ECPAT in Australia, with citing a source), then it could be regarded as 'good news' because it would mean (based on previously promulgated 'statistics') that there had been no increase at all in the five years to 2008, therefore 'child pornography' could not be "one of the fastest growing online businesses".

The '$US3 billion' figure has been promulgated far and wide since at least mid 2003, when Utah-based Jerry Ropelato commenced publishing it, without citing a source, on his web site InternetFilterReview.com, which has since become part of his TopTenReviews.com. According to Texas-based Red Orbit News (5 Nov 2006) Ropelato was "formerly chief operating officer of ContentWatch, a Salt Lake City-based developer of Internet filtering and virus protection software. He is also known locally as a speaker and presenter on Internet safety issues, and as a crusader against online pornography."[44]

The "fastest growing online businesses" claim originated with the U.S. NCMEC, in August 2005, which based its claim on the then two-year old US$3 billion 'statistic' promulgated by Ropelato. (The U.S. NCMEC has a long history of promulgating exaggerated/false statistics[45].)

The origins and history of '$US3 billion' and 'fastest growing' claims is outlined below.


libertus.net/censor/resources/statistics-laundering.html#s20billion

"child pornography is a $20 billion industry worldwide"

This out-of-date/discredited $20 billion 'statistic' was given new life in March 2008 when it appeared in Australian media reports as a result of a joint media release between the Australian Federal Police and Microsoft. The statistic was disowned in April 2006 by the organisations to which it had been, and still is being, attributed (i.e. the FBI and Unicef).

The history of this number is outlined below.


This shit was reported by thousands of media outlets. It was cited at Congress. It was claimed at the U.N. But it is not real! It is make believe. It is a fairytale. Provably so, it has never been true, ever, it has always been a lie, it has always been a fairytale, for profit CP has existed to some extent, mostly softcore nude pictures of JBs, in a few exceptional cases actually abusive CP even, but it is massively exceptional. Virtually nobody pays for CP, like thinking anything to the contrary, is merely the artifact of being trapped in a fairytale that doesn't map to reality.

Mrz, you are falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. You say watching CP does not increase child sex abuse rates...show me the evidence because i'm afraid you're wrong. It decreases your sensitivity and makes you more prone to risky behaviors. You are more tempted to molest a child after having seen it many times and felt endorphins from it.


These "theories" of conditioning and supply<->demand etc, are complete fairytales. They are specious, empty, rhetoric, that has been contradicted by all actual peer reviewed academic literature on the matter that actually analyzed the relationship between CP viewing and child sex abuse rates.

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.
Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children.


It's just another fairytale that people believe in, they are trapped in these fairytale worlds, like that you believe in these things, is just evidence for exactly what I've said.


You keep making extreme statements and assumptions without even giving me evidence, then you claim that my claims are "contradicted by scientific evidence", how ironic...


I gave you a link to Springer, a peer reviewed academic journal. Unlike the people who proselytize these fairytales, I actually can give you scientific evidence, all they can give you is specious empty rhetoric, they craft fucking fairytales, the billion dollar CP industry, conditioning and supply and demand lead to more child sex abuse, none of this is real, it is all fairytales.

I never mentioned anything about religion, why are you bringing that up since it has nothing to do with child porn, which is a crime that you can go to jail for if you watch it/save it to your hard drive?


The people who believe in religion are trapped in the fairytale worlds of the parasites. CP is a religion, the people who believe in the fairytales related to CP are religious, it is just their religious belief manifests itself as the belief in

1. A multi billion dollar CP industry, THAT DOES NOT EXIST
2. The idea that pictures function as voodoo dolls, WHICH IS NOT REAL
3. The idea that viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates, WHICH IS CONTRADICTED BY ALL ACADEMIC RESEARCH

What do you call people who believe in something that doesn't exist, who believe in magic, and who reject scientific evidence that refutes their claims? I call them religious. The CP crusaders are religious, and they believe in a religion.

No, buddy, I am experiencing reality because i'm surrounded by reality, I can detect what thoughts are fantasy and which are reality. I am not disconnected from reality because I don't participate in self-exploitation by being aroused from fetish videos, like child porn.

By the way, I believe in God, i'm a proud believer because I haven't succumbed to the devil like you mrz. :mrgreen:


Shocking that you are religious, I note a clear correlation between the degree of religiosity of people and the degree of their belief in the mythology surrounding CP, which is NOT AT ALL SURPRISING.




For the most part, you are just trying to find any evidence you can that will fit with your ideology. That doesn't make it true. I can sense your strong schizophrenia manifesting into topics like religion, the economy, etc.

Ok, you're right, not everyone who watches cp will actually hurt children. But there is also a strong temptation after having been exposed to these types of videos, which also leads to an unpredictability. At the moment, you sound like a very unpredictable person. Did you know schizophrenic people are more likely to commit risky behavior and crimes, because they have been desensitized from environmental stimuli?

Religion has nothing to do with this so STOP mixing it up. It is not politically correct, any average joe you talk to can probably sense your mental instability when you try to speak.

You know what your doing is wrong, thats why you are trying so hard to defend yourself, for the sake of the devil that has found a nice warm home inside of you.

You are making vague statements and exaggerated claims, nonetheless...

of topic but mrz, how old are you? just curious as you seem really high iq and your posts always stump me lol.

btw, what is p2p (pay to play?)?

Cattle that have sex >>>>>>>> Incel Einstein
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

For the most part, you are just trying to find any evidence you can that will fit with your ideology. That doesn't make it true. I can sense your strong schizophrenia manifesting into topics like religion, the economy, etc.


There is no doubt that the multi billion dollar CP industry was a fabrication. There is no doubt that pictures are not magical voodoo dolls. The totality of academic research shows an inverse correlation between CP viewing rates and child sex abuse rates. There is no need for cherry picking. The beliefs of the CP crusaders are counter to science, they are blatantly religious delusions, they have nothing in support of them, parasites just started making shit up, they essentially started writing a fairytale that kept expanding and adding new elements to it, and ended up as a massive body of literature with nothing in support of it, it is like any other body of religious literature, massive in scope, constantly mutating and adding new books to it over time, but completely without any foundation, it is mostly founded on itself, people have gone to great pains following citation chains for the CP claims and they invariably end up in the asshole of a person, because they are just an intricate maze of claims that cite each other, there has even been a term constructed for it, it's called statistics laundering.


This site covers several examples, but they are almost innumerable, and entire industry has formed around this fucking baseless, unsupported religion;

libertus.net/censor/resources/statistics-laundering.html

Here is one example, the genesis of the 20 billion dollar CP industry:

The history of this number is outlined below.

23 December 2004: A Council of Europe report titled "Organised crime situation report 2004, Provisional"[57] stated:

Experts assume that the number of Web sites containing child pornography has grown enormously in recent years. According to estimations by UNICEF, this market has a business volume of about $20 billion annually

September 2005: ECPAT International (based in Thailand) issued a report, Violence against Children in Cyberspace[58], which claimed:

The production and distribution of abuse images of children is big business, estimated to be worth billions of dollars a year. Estimates of annual business volume range widely from $US3 billion to $US20 billion (the latter, according to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation).

(The ECPAT report provides no source for the $US3 billion figure - presumably Ropelato, as detailed earlier herein.)

5 April 2006: Texas Republican Joe Barton, (as Chairman, U.S. House of Representatives' Committee on Energy and Commerce), issued a press release[59] which claimed:

Child pornography is apparently a multibillion...my staff analysis says $20 billion-a-year business. Twenty billion dollars.

5 April 2006: A New York Times article[60]attributed the entire claimed amount to the Internet:

the sexual exploitation of children on the Internet is a $20 billion industry.

April 2006: The FBI and Unicef disowned the US$20 billion number.
7 March 2008: A joint media release between the Australian Federal Police and Microsoft[61] and articles in The Australian IT[62] and ComputerWorld (AU)[63] claimed:

The FBI estimates that the production and distribution of child abuse images is valued at US$20 billion ($21.6 billion) annually.

5 June 2008: During an interview by Radio 2GB's Phillip Clarke about Operation Centurion, James McCormack (head of the AFP's High Tech Crime Operations)[64] claimed:

The FBI did a study a couple of years ago and they estimated the commercial child pornography industry was probably valued at anywhere between about three to twenty billion dollars of commercial activity per year, so it's a pretty signficant industry.

As a result of the April 2006 publicity, two U.S. journalists investigated the source of the $20 billion figure and reported their findings in:

"Measuring the Child-Porn Trade", Carl Bialik, The Numbers Guy, The Wall Street Journal Online, 18 April 2006[65]
"How big is the online kiddie porn industry?", Daniel Radosh, radosh.net, freelance journalist, 5 April 2006[66]

In short, the trail to the origin of the claimed $20 billion 'statistic' went from Joe Barton's press release/staff analysis, to the U.S. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), to 'McKinsey Worldwide', to the ECPAT International 2005 publication (mentioned above) which claimed "...$US20 billion (the latter, according to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation)"[67].

WSJ Numbers Guy, Carl Bialik, reported his findings from following the above trail in April 2006:

...Mr. [Ernie] Allen [CEO, NCMEC] faxed me an NCMEC paper that cites the McKinsey study in placing the child-porn industry at $6 billion in 1999, and $20 billion in 2004.

But a McKinsey spokesman painted a different picture for me: "The number was not calculated or generated by McKinsey," he wrote in an email. Instead, for a pro bono analysis for Standard Chartered, he said, McKinsey used a number that appeared in a report last year by End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes, an international advocacy group. [i.e. ECPAT, which attributed the number to the FBI]

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson told me in an email, "The FBI has not stated the $20 billion figure... . I have asked many people who would know for sure if we have attached the $20 billion number to this problem. I have scoured our Web site, too. Nothing!"

I went back to the NCMEC Monday and shared what I found. In an email response, spokeswoman Joann Donnellan said, "If it is determined that this ends up not being a reliable statistic, NCMEC will stop citing McKinsey as the source and will also stop citing a specific number. Rather, NCMEC will revert to what it has said previously... that commercial child pornography is a multi-billion dollar industry."

This isn't the first number from the NCMEC that struck me as questionable... As I wrote last year...

Fifteen months later, Ernie Allen of the NCMEC was still citing McKinsey as source. On 24 July 2007 he told the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation that: "A recent report by McKinsey Worldwide estimated that today commercial child pornography is a multi-billion-dollar industry worldwide, fueled by the Internet."[69].

The $20 billion figure was also found by Carl Bialik in a Council of Europe 2004 report which attributed the number to Unicef. Bialik subsequently reported on 27 Apr 2006:

...But Allison Hickling, a spokeswoman for the United Nations child agency, told me in an email, "The number is not attributable to Unicef -- we do not collect data on this issue."

I told Alexander Seger, who worked on the Council of Europe reports, that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Unicef, both cited in Council reports, said they weren't the source for the $20 billion figure. He said the Council won't use the number in the future, and added in an email, "I think we have what I would call a case of information laundering: You state a figure on something, somebody else quote's it, and then you and others quot'e it back, and thus it becomes clean and true. ... Perhaps this discussion will help instill more rigor in the future."

In summary, the US$20 billion figure has been invented by some unknown person/organisation and since then been commonly attributed to the FBI or Unicef, both of which said in April 2006 that the 'statistic' did not originate with them.

The writer considers the fixation among advocacy groups and the media with attaching a dollar number to the problem is curious given commercial/monetary 'estimates' (or even factual statistics if it were possible to obtain same) are of minimal relevance to understanding or determining the extent of the problem. This is because a significant amount, possibly most, of the trade in child sexual abuse images takes place at no cost via Usenet newsgroups, IRC (Internet Relay Chat), Instant Messaging, P2P technologies, email, etc. The images themselves, not money, are the trading currency. Extensive information about the nature of the non-commercial trade is available in the book: Beyond tolerance : child pornography on the Internet by Philip Jenkins. New York University Press, 2001. ISBN: 0814742629.

Non-commercial criminal activity was referred to during an AFP media briefing about 'Operation Centurion' (June 2008) which concerned a legitimate web site that had been broken into for the purpose of uploading illegal images to it:

Journalist: The people who put these images up on a site, are they getting paid, [...inaudible...], where's the economic benefit?

AFP Andrew Colvin: We're not talking about a crime that's driven by a financial motive, there's other motivations here. So, while there may be some sites that attract a financial return, that's not the motivation here. So the answer to your question is no really, that's not what's motivating people, people aren't necessarily making a lot of money.



Ok, you're right, not everyone who watches cp will actually hurt children. But there is also a strong temptation after having been exposed to these types of videos, which also leads to an unpredictability. At the moment, you sound like a very unpredictable person. Did you know schizophrenic people are more likely to commit risky behavior and crimes, because they have been desensitized from environmental stimuli?


Did you know that probably nothing you believe is actually true?

http://phys.org/news/2009-07-viewing-ch ... uture.html

Viewing child porn not a risk factor for future sex offenses: study



Religion has nothing to do with this so STOP mixing it up. It is not politically correct, any average joe you talk to can probably sense your mental instability when you try to speak.


Average Joes are under the control of behavior altering parasites, of course they will think I am mentally instable, that is what the parasites want them to think for fucks sake. This has everything to do with religion. The beliefs people have about CP are religious beliefs. The CP crusaders are religious zealots, just because their religion is not Christianity, Islam, etc, does not mean they are any less religious.


You know what your doing is wrong, thats why you are trying so hard to defend yourself, for the sake of the devil that has found a nice warm home inside of you.


I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at pictures of videos of anything, stop mirror imaging yourself in me, I think that looking at CP is just as bad as looking at ISIS beheading people, in other words, not at all bad, what-so-ever.

legit0/10 wrote:of topic but mrz, how old are you? just curious as you seem really high iq and your posts always stump me lol.

btw, what is p2p (pay to play?)?



You think this idiot is high IQ?

This make come as a dissapointment for you, but he is a 30-40 y/o bum who gets off on child porn. Do you still idolize this apparent "high iq" person just because you suffered from reading comprehension difficulties all throughout your elementary, middle school, and high school education?

OmegaKV wrote:Cattle that have sex >>>>>>>> Incel Einstein

Legit words from Bangalore (for once)

mrz wrote:
For the most part, you are just trying to find any evidence you can that will fit with your ideology. That doesn't make it true. I can sense your strong schizophrenia manifesting into topics like religion, the economy, etc.


There is no doubt that the multi billion dollar CP industry was a fabrication. There is no doubt that pictures are not magical voodoo dolls. The totality of academic research shows an inverse correlation between CP viewing rates and child sex abuse rates. There is no need for cherry picking. The beliefs of the CP crusaders are counter to science, they are blatantly religious delusions, they have nothing in support of them, parasites just started making shit up, they essentially started writing a fairytale that kept expanding and adding new elements to it, and ended up as a massive body of literature with nothing in support of it, it is like any other body of religious literature, massive in scope, constantly mutating and adding new books to it over time, but completely without any foundation, it is mostly founded on itself, people have gone to great pains following citation chains for the CP claims and they invariably end up in the asshole of a person, because they are just an intricate maze of claims that cite each other, there has even been a term constructed for it, it's called statistics laundering.


This site covers several examples, but they are almost innumerable, and entire industry has formed around this fucking baseless, unsupported religion;

libertus.net/censor/resources/statistics-laundering.html

Here is one example, the genesis of the 20 billion dollar CP industry:

The history of this number is outlined below.

23 December 2004: A Council of Europe report titled "Organised crime situation report 2004, Provisional"[57] stated:

Experts assume that the number of Web sites containing child pornography has grown enormously in recent years. According to estimations by UNICEF, this market has a business volume of about $20 billion annually

September 2005: ECPAT International (based in Thailand) issued a report, Violence against Children in Cyberspace[58], which claimed:

The production and distribution of abuse images of children is big business, estimated to be worth billions of dollars a year. Estimates of annual business volume range widely from $US3 billion to $US20 billion (the latter, according to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation).

(The ECPAT report provides no source for the $US3 billion figure - presumably Ropelato, as detailed earlier herein.)

5 April 2006: Texas Republican Joe Barton, (as Chairman, U.S. House of Representatives' Committee on Energy and Commerce), issued a press release[59] which claimed:

Child pornography is apparently a multibillion...my staff analysis says $20 billion-a-year business. Twenty billion dollars.

5 April 2006: A New York Times article[60]attributed the entire claimed amount to the Internet:

the sexual exploitation of children on the Internet is a $20 billion industry.

April 2006: The FBI and Unicef disowned the US$20 billion number.
7 March 2008: A joint media release between the Australian Federal Police and Microsoft[61] and articles in The Australian IT[62] and ComputerWorld (AU)[63] claimed:

The FBI estimates that the production and distribution of child abuse images is valued at US$20 billion ($21.6 billion) annually.

5 June 2008: During an interview by Radio 2GB's Phillip Clarke about Operation Centurion, James McCormack (head of the AFP's High Tech Crime Operations)[64] claimed:

The FBI did a study a couple of years ago and they estimated the commercial child pornography industry was probably valued at anywhere between about three to twenty billion dollars of commercial activity per year, so it's a pretty signficant industry.

As a result of the April 2006 publicity, two U.S. journalists investigated the source of the $20 billion figure and reported their findings in:

"Measuring the Child-Porn Trade", Carl Bialik, The Numbers Guy, The Wall Street Journal Online, 18 April 2006[65]
"How big is the online kiddie porn industry?", Daniel Radosh, radosh.net, freelance journalist, 5 April 2006[66]

In short, the trail to the origin of the claimed $20 billion 'statistic' went from Joe Barton's press release/staff analysis, to the U.S. National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), to 'McKinsey Worldwide', to the ECPAT International 2005 publication (mentioned above) which claimed "...$US20 billion (the latter, according to the US Federal Bureau of Investigation)"[67].

WSJ Numbers Guy, Carl Bialik, reported his findings from following the above trail in April 2006:

...Mr. [Ernie] Allen [CEO, NCMEC] faxed me an NCMEC paper that cites the McKinsey study in placing the child-porn industry at $6 billion in 1999, and $20 billion in 2004.

But a McKinsey spokesman painted a different picture for me: "The number was not calculated or generated by McKinsey," he wrote in an email. Instead, for a pro bono analysis for Standard Chartered, he said, McKinsey used a number that appeared in a report last year by End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes, an international advocacy group. [i.e. ECPAT, which attributed the number to the FBI]

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson told me in an email, "The FBI has not stated the $20 billion figure... . I have asked many people who would know for sure if we have attached the $20 billion number to this problem. I have scoured our Web site, too. Nothing!"

I went back to the NCMEC Monday and shared what I found. In an email response, spokeswoman Joann Donnellan said, "If it is determined that this ends up not being a reliable statistic, NCMEC will stop citing McKinsey as the source and will also stop citing a specific number. Rather, NCMEC will revert to what it has said previously... that commercial child pornography is a multi-billion dollar industry."

This isn't the first number from the NCMEC that struck me as questionable... As I wrote last year...

Fifteen months later, Ernie Allen of the NCMEC was still citing McKinsey as source. On 24 July 2007 he told the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation that: "A recent report by McKinsey Worldwide estimated that today commercial child pornography is a multi-billion-dollar industry worldwide, fueled by the Internet."[69].

The $20 billion figure was also found by Carl Bialik in a Council of Europe 2004 report which attributed the number to Unicef. Bialik subsequently reported on 27 Apr 2006:

...But Allison Hickling, a spokeswoman for the United Nations child agency, told me in an email, "The number is not attributable to Unicef -- we do not collect data on this issue."

I told Alexander Seger, who worked on the Council of Europe reports, that the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Unicef, both cited in Council reports, said they weren't the source for the $20 billion figure. He said the Council won't use the number in the future, and added in an email, "I think we have what I would call a case of information laundering: You state a figure on something, somebody else quote's it, and then you and others quot'e it back, and thus it becomes clean and true. ... Perhaps this discussion will help instill more rigor in the future."

In summary, the US$20 billion figure has been invented by some unknown person/organisation and since then been commonly attributed to the FBI or Unicef, both of which said in April 2006 that the 'statistic' did not originate with them.

The writer considers the fixation among advocacy groups and the media with attaching a dollar number to the problem is curious given commercial/monetary 'estimates' (or even factual statistics if it were possible to obtain same) are of minimal relevance to understanding or determining the extent of the problem. This is because a significant amount, possibly most, of the trade in child sexual abuse images takes place at no cost via Usenet newsgroups, IRC (Internet Relay Chat), Instant Messaging, P2P technologies, email, etc. The images themselves, not money, are the trading currency. Extensive information about the nature of the non-commercial trade is available in the book: Beyond tolerance : child pornography on the Internet by Philip Jenkins. New York University Press, 2001. ISBN: 0814742629.

Non-commercial criminal activity was referred to during an AFP media briefing about 'Operation Centurion' (June 2008) which concerned a legitimate web site that had been broken into for the purpose of uploading illegal images to it:

Journalist: The people who put these images up on a site, are they getting paid, [...inaudible...], where's the economic benefit?

AFP Andrew Colvin: We're not talking about a crime that's driven by a financial motive, there's other motivations here. So, while there may be some sites that attract a financial return, that's not the motivation here. So the answer to your question is no really, that's not what's motivating people, people aren't necessarily making a lot of money.



Ok, you're right, not everyone who watches cp will actually hurt children. But there is also a strong temptation after having been exposed to these types of videos, which also leads to an unpredictability. At the moment, you sound like a very unpredictable person. Did you know schizophrenic people are more likely to commit risky behavior and crimes, because they have been desensitized from environmental stimuli?


Did you know that probably nothing you believe is actually true?

http://phys.org/news/2009-07-viewing-ch ... uture.html

Viewing child porn not a risk factor for future sex offenses: study



Religion has nothing to do with this so STOP mixing it up. It is not politically correct, any average joe you talk to can probably sense your mental instability when you try to speak.


Average Joes are under the control of behavior altering parasites, of course they will think I am mentally instable, that is what the parasites want them to think for fucks sake. This has everything to do with religion. The beliefs people have about CP are religious beliefs. The CP crusaders are religious zealots, just because their religion is not Christianity, Islam, etc, does not mean they are any less religious.


You know what your doing is wrong, thats why you are trying so hard to defend yourself, for the sake of the devil that has found a nice warm home inside of you.


I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at pictures of videos of anything, stop mirror imaging yourself in me, I think that looking at CP is just as bad as looking at ISIS beheading people, in other words, not at all bad, what-so-ever.


ISIS is terrible, everyone hates them, the U.S. wants to jail these ISIS soldiers. Pedos are just as bad. You are extremely bad, 100%. At least you must accept that and not try to deny that. You are just rambling on to try and make sense of your own retarded brain as I can see. You are copy pasting large walls of text from articles that probably 50/50 on the trustworthy/credibility scale. You can't even make a simple clear argument.

Since your under the effects of some sort of drug/medication causing or contributing for you to think this way, i'm afraid your only path is down, down, deeper down...

RottenCarcass wrote:
legit0/10 wrote:of topic but mrz, how old are you? just curious as you seem really high iq and your posts always stump me lol.

btw, what is p2p (pay to play?)?



You think this idiot is high IQ?

This make come as a dissapointment for you, but he is a 30-40 y/o bum who gets off on child porn. Do you still idolize this apparent "high iq" person just because you suffered from reading comprehension difficulties all throughout your elementary, middle school, and high school education?


i don't idolize him (and i have only recently started paying attention to his posts), and i only meant high iq coz all his posts are very detailed etc and i see him post stuff about coding and shit (which i have no knowledge or interest in, but surely you have to be smart to know that sort of shit). btw, i was only asking a question since i always assumed he was a teenager or something. not that i care a great deal anyway.

i don't have anything against mrz, or agree nor disagree with his posts about the prison industrial complex thing but do find his posts interesting nonetheless

legit0/10 wrote:
RottenCarcass wrote:

You think this idiot is high IQ?

This make come as a dissapointment for you, but he is a 30-40 y/o bum who gets off on child porn. Do you still idolize this apparent "high iq" person just because you suffered from reading comprehension difficulties all throughout your elementary, middle school, and high school education?


i don't idolize him (and i have only recently started paying attention to his posts), and i only meant high iq coz all his posts are very detailed etc and i see him post stuff about coding and shit (which i have no knowledge or interest in, but surely you have to be smart to know that sort of shit). btw, i was only asking a question since i always assumed he was a teenager or something. not that i care a great deal anyway.

i don't have anything against mrz, or agree nor disagree with his posts about the prison industrial complex thing or cp but do find his posts interesting nonetheless



Yeah, of course a teenager would go out of his way to search for child porn for hours just to get that dopamine hit when you could do it with another teenager and not risk becoming a criminal.

You think anyone who posts detailed text means their smart, even if everything they say is gibberish and doesn't make sense to you, or any average joe.

He likes coding and shit, doesn't mean he's smart, because he's not even good at it. That's why he's such a wimpy pathetic shit..but i'm sure he's inspiration for your shitty self too. Go find a hobby, or something?

What is wrong with you?

Do you actually have a reason why it is bad to look at CP, or are you sticking with the things that I just completely disproved?

Looking at CP is bad because....hell everyone knows it is bad! It must be bad! It's fucking CP! Reason? Oh uhm.....voodoo revictimization! Wait wut voodoo magic isn't real, oh shit, uhm billion dollar CP industry! Oh that is a proven fabrication, well uhm...supply and demand! Child abuse rate increases! Oh what's that all the academic literature contradicts this and shows that it actually decreases child abuse rates when people look at CP? Well, it's fucking conditioning then, obviously. Oh wait, you mean CP viewing has been scientifically shown as not being a risk for future sexual abuse of children? Well, uhm, uhm, uhm, it just is god damn it, it's bad, it fucking is, it's CP fuck everyone knows it's bad to look at christ.

btw your god impregnated a 12 year old

mrz wrote:It's absolutely shocking to me how primitive and indoctrinated the majority of people are, like honest to god I do not think I am the same species as the majority of humanoid life forms, I think there are three sorts of humanoid life forms, the common humans which are largely drone like and primitive beyond belief, the parasites which are actually clever and sophisticated but which act only in their self interest and have evolved such that they only feed on all the other humanoids, and the ascended humanoids that are equally clever and sophisticated as the parasites but which do not feed on humanoids.

The common humans have no special abilities, everything about them is mundane, they are similar to somewhat more intelligent cattle, essentially a form of livestock, like they are completely without exceptionality, and notably they are vulnerable to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. It is hard to determine if the common humans have any potential to perceive true reality, they may have the potential to perceive reality but then through their susceptibility to the mind alteration of the parasites they never manage to do so, or they may have no ability to perceive reality and merely have their innate insanity molded by the mind alteration abilities of the parasites.

The parasites have at least the special ability of mind and behavior alteration, they can craft fairytale worlds and disconnect the common humans from reality, or mold the innate insanity of the common humans until they fashion it such that the pseudo-reality of the common humans is the fairytale world the parasites have constructed to trap them in. The parasites use this ability to control the common humans in furtherance of their primary function, the mechanism evolution bestowed upon them to maintain life, which is the mass slave trafficking and robbery of all other humanoids, the ability to brainwash their host society such that they can feed on it without being noticed, the common humans are trapped in the fairytale world of the parasites such that they are incapable of perceiving that the parasites feed on them, indeed they perceive the parasites as their strongest advocates even. The parasites themselves are immune to their own mind and behavior altering abilities and they exist in the objective reality, but they pretend as if they are in the pseudo-reality they fashion knowing full well that it is not real.

The ascended humanoids have at least the special ability of being immune to the behavior and mind alteration abilities of the parasites, which means that they live also in objective reality (or at least to a much greater extent than the common humans do, they may actually live slightly less in reality than the parasites do, in that they may know in their hearts reality but deny it out of their humility, they do not always want to come to terms with their superiority over the common humans, whereas the parasites embrace their superiority without fail. So although they are not disconnected from reality by the parasites, they are not immune to disconnecting themselves from reality in their own denial and such, this is a distinction between them and the common humans, the common humans are disconnected by the external actions of the parasites, whereas the ascended humanoids that disconnect from reality do so from internal influence). Although the ascended humans may pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites, they are less inclined to do so than the parasites are, of course the common humans not even having the ability to be in objective reality due to their susceptibility to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. Unfortunately, failing to pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites is often to the detriment of the ascended humanoids, they are better off when they do not reveal their immunity to the ability of the parasites, for the parasites fear them in knowing they cannot trap them in their fairytale worlds.


yes for me is the same: I have the same sensation :is absolutely shocking to me how primitive and indoctrinated the majority of people are
but the main problem is not they are indoctrinated , the main problem is that most of the ppl they are shallow primitive and evil

but you can't do anything you can't escape from this planet you must learn to live with the inferiors
the only solution for this planet is a big purge using nuclear weapons to exterminate the stupid evil masses, but again this is not possible because all the inferiors are mixed with evolved intelligent ppl in the big cities, the planet is so big if you want to exterminate all the evilness but salving the few percentage of evolved individuals : I consider it impossible now

Mrz, you have no clue do you?

You're going to hell. You won't ever experience joy because you think cp is ok.
Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron