You won't believe these 8 OUTRAGEOUS beliefs of the PIC!!!

Societal problems, economics, etc.

Rotting Penis wrote:
Peppers wrote:

There's no evidence that looking at pictures of sub 18 teens means you want to rape children or commit contact offences.

It's like saying because you have a hoard of Kristen Stewart pictures, you're a danger to Kristen Stewart in real life. You need to be prosecuted or even locked up.

It's like saying that looking at 9-11 videos or ISIS beheadings makes you a potential terrorist.

It's just mindless assumption, stupidty, bigotry, pathological lies that have no scientific backing. They just spout lies outta thier arse to back up their claim to the public that they're doing a good job at protecting the public. COPE COPE COPE.

STFU, you don't fap to ISIS, do you?

Retarded much?



I actually know a class 4 sadistic pedo-hebe-ephebo-teleio who faps to videos of children who were injured in wars and by terrorists and such, which is legal for him to do.

Rotting Penis wrote:
Peppers wrote:

Why is fapping to a JB in picture format worse than seeing kids/adults getting blown up by RPG's in war zones?

IDK if it's worse, never said that.

Just stop pretending like you fap to pictures of girls you wouldn't want to fuck IRL, because that's ridiculous. Only MRZ can come up with such retarded ideas, because he's a pathological liar.


I fap to girls I wouldn't fuck IRL because they are too young to fuck but old enough to suck dick or just look kind of cute and are somewhat developed :).

Icecutter101 wrote:Mrz' friends need killing tbh


why

mrz wrote:Discovered by an aspie;

1. Photographs are magical voodoo dolls that cause what happened in them to happen again when viewed
2. There is a secret 20 billion dollar CP industry, that nobody has ever identified and no proof of exists
3. The nation of Germany has legalized the rape of children
4. Drug synthesis is a form of sorcery as described by the Bible
5. The only medically approved treatment for drug addiction is to convert to Christianity
6. The smoke of hell is from burning marijuana
7. The mental health community has been subverted by a pedophile Cabal
8. The majority of males are secret pedophiles


Sometimes I think you have credibility and then you post drivel like this.

Almost nobody in the US believes that marijuana is evil. Stop using that fucking picture from Refer Madness, which was made in the 1930s and most people have NEVER EVEN SEEN. You cherrypick shit so hard, man. I can't take you seriously when you claim all these are mainstream beliefs, when in reality only a very small minority of hardcore religious fundamentalists believe shit like this. The U.S. continues to become more secular, but you ignore that too.
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

Flare wrote:
mrz wrote:Discovered by an aspie;

1. Photographs are magical voodoo dolls that cause what happened in them to happen again when viewed
2. There is a secret 20 billion dollar CP industry, that nobody has ever identified and no proof of exists
3. The nation of Germany has legalized the rape of children
4. Drug synthesis is a form of sorcery as described by the Bible
5. The only medically approved treatment for drug addiction is to convert to Christianity
6. The smoke of hell is from burning marijuana
7. The mental health community has been subverted by a pedophile Cabal
8. The majority of males are secret pedophiles


Sometimes I think you have credibility and then you post drivel like this.

Almost nobody in the US believes that marijuana is evil. Stop using that fucking picture from Refer Madness, which was made in the 1930s and most people have NEVER EVEN SEEN. You cherrypick shit so hard, man. I can't take you seriously when you claim all these are mainstream beliefs, when in reality only a very small minority of hardcore religious fundamentalists believe shit like this. The U.S. continues to become more secular, but you ignore that too.


Really, so I can't post a picture like this

Image

To show the character of Big Tobacco, because today their propaganda looks like this;

Image

?

I don't think that most people believe in classical marijuana propaganda today, but propaganda mutates and evolves as old propaganda loses its effectiveness. My reason for posting the classical propaganda is not to claim that people currently typically believe in it, but rather to illustrate the behavior of the drug warriors, this is a behavior that they have maintained into the present day, however it is most apparent in their oldest propaganda.

A bacterium from a hundred years ago will likely be much more vulnerable to penicillin than a modern bacterium, because bacteria evolve to form resistance to antibiotics over time as they are exposed to them. Propaganda is like a bacteria, and the human mind has a mechanism that serves a function similar to an antibiotic, as the antipropaganda functionality of the human mind learns to detect propaganda, the propaganda evolves such that it remains resistant to the human mind. This is a constant arms race between the propagandists and the subjects they try to indoctrinate. I show the old propaganda to illustrate the character of the propagandists (which has remained the same as always), because the propaganda is so old that our minds have now become very adept at dealing with it, and there is no lingering doubt even in your mind to the truthfulness of it, it is a clear window into the dishonesty of the propagandists.

Image

So yes, people may see this as comical now, and my intention is not at all to assert that they do not, my intention is to show how early propaganda synthesized a moral panic about marijuana, the synthesis of moral panic being the specialty of the prison industrial complex. In this use case, the old propaganda shines for demonstration, in a way that modern propaganda doesn't, due to our minds not being as adept at fighting off the modern propaganda yet.

I'm not gonna quote your post since it will take up half of the page, but I do see what you are saying. People are definitely susceptible to propaganda and always have been. We are ultimately a social species and part of that is we put a lot of value in what others are doing and what others believe in.

What's the point of enlightening us about this? I think most of the posters here understand how mass media works to influence the minds of a population.

I think moral panics are a bit more complex than you make them out to be. Historically, it appears that societies generally benefited from having certain moral codes and guidelines in terms of their productivity and overall military and economic power. What is good for the individual is not necessarily what is good for the state.

Flare wrote:I'm not gonna quote your post since it will take up half of the page, but I do see what you are saying. People are definitely susceptible to propaganda and always have been. We are ultimately a social species and part of that is we put a lot of value in what others are doing and what others believe in.

What's the point of enlightening us about this? I think most of the posters here understand how mass media works to influence the minds of a population.

I think moral panics are a bit more complex than you make them out to be. Historically, it appears that societies generally benefited from having certain moral codes and guidelines in terms of their productivity and overall military and economic power. What is good for the individual is not necessarily what is good for the state.


Moral code is not the same as moral panic. This article explains moral panics;

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wi ... ublic-fear


The criminological concept known as moral panic offers valuable insights into how and why powerful social agents such as the news media and the police deliberately create public concern or fear of an individual or group.

Moral panic has been defined as a situation in which public fears and state interventions greatly exceed the objective threat posed to society by a particular individual or group who is/are claimed to be responsible for creating the threat in the first place.


That is the primary function of the Prison Industrial Complex. They are a cancerous criminal organization of sociopathic slave traffickers and delusional religious (with propaganda) zealots, that intentionally incite moral panics with fraudulent propaganda, due to being in the business of managing them by processing the folk devil classes they create. They create the illusion of fighting crime and protecting society, but the fact is that the majority of what they do is rob and traffick slaves, any legitimate crime they reduce is outweighed by the amount of real crime they incite, indeed they are responsible for possibly even the significant majority of homicides, for increasing sex abuse rates of all sorts, for drug overdoses, for the spread of various diseases, for property crimes of all fashions, and for violent crimes of all fashions as well. These real crimes are the byproducts of their moral panics, their moral panics are their primary function seeing as they are their primary revenue source. Today they are focusing primarily on drugs, which has funneled multiple trillions of dollars to them, much more than the single trillion dollars commonly attributed to it which consisted only of the tax money diverted to them, and matters of sex, which has also funneled multiple billions of dollars to them.


Ideally they would be completely eliminated. I think that it is time for society to go to war with them actually, like they should be violently attacked, all of their agents should be assassinated as the police recently were by the BLM linked activists, anyone who contributes in any form to the prison industrial complex should be murdered, their buildings should be bombed, the politicians who support them should be murdered, the companies that profit from their slaves should be attacked as well, as should the researchers who produce their fraudulent propaganda, as should the media agents who disseminate it. Essentially the USA should have a civil war, with the ultimate goal being the destruction of the prison industrial complex, after which they should be entirely purged and replaced, their leaders should be tried for crimes against humanity and executed by firing squads, as should those who were particularly complicit in their crimes.

Image

Something needs to be done to stop them essentially, they are the source of incomprehensible suffering, the source of the majority of crime, they are indistinguishable from a cancer that is spreading throughout society and consuming it, producing toxic waste as the byproduct, essentially they are a clear and present danger to the very notion of democracy, they have already completely subverted the government and destroyed the constitution, like they have been waging a war against society for decades and if they are not counter attacked in a serious fashion they are going to destroy the entire world just as a cancer tumor will eventually kill the creature in which it has formed, their continued existence is an existential threat to humanity.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:STFU, you don't fap to ISIS, do you?

Retarded much?



I actually know a class 4 sadistic pedo-hebe-ephebo-teleio who faps to videos of children who were injured in wars and by terrorists and such, which is legal for him to do.

Rotting Penis wrote:IDK if it's worse, never said that.

Just stop pretending like you fap to pictures of girls you wouldn't want to fuck IRL, because that's ridiculous. Only MRZ can come up with such retarded ideas, because he's a pathological liar.


I fap to girls I wouldn't fuck IRL because they are too young to fuck but old enough to suck dick or just look kind of cute and are somewhat developed :).


I love how he says its legal to do so asif its moral.

AestheticPrincess wrote:
mrz wrote:

I actually know a class 4 sadistic pedo-hebe-ephebo-teleio who faps to videos of children who were injured in wars and by terrorists and such, which is legal for him to do.



I fap to girls I wouldn't fuck IRL because they are too young to fuck but old enough to suck dick or just look kind of cute and are somewhat developed :).


I love how he says its legal to do so asif its moral.



Why the fuck would it be immoral to fap to pictures of anything?

mrz wrote:
AestheticPrincess wrote:
The reason why cp is illegal is because the viewing of it (alot of the time not always obviously) funds the abduction of more children and gives them more reason to keep doing it you sick retard


Except that it is actually virtually never of the time, claims of a 3 or 20 billion dollar CP production industry are completely unfounded;

http://libertus.net/censor/resources/st ... ering.html

"child pornography is one of the fastest growing online businesses generating approximately $US3 billion ($3.43 billion) each year"

This '$US3 billion' figure has no credibility and even if it was factual as at January 2008, (when it appeared in an opinion article by Bernadette McMenamin, CEO of Child Wise/ ECPAT in Australia, with citing a source), then it could be regarded as 'good news' because it would mean (based on previously promulgated 'statistics') that there had been no increase at all in the five years to 2008, therefore 'child pornography' could not be "one of the fastest growing online businesses".

The '$US3 billion' figure has been promulgated far and wide since at least mid 2003, when Utah-based Jerry Ropelato commenced publishing it, without citing a source, on his web site InternetFilterReview.com, which has since become part of his TopTenReviews.com. According to Texas-based Red Orbit News (5 Nov 2006) Ropelato was "formerly chief operating officer of ContentWatch, a Salt Lake City-based developer of Internet filtering and virus protection software. He is also known locally as a speaker and presenter on Internet safety issues, and as a crusader against online pornography."[44]

The "fastest growing online businesses" claim originated with the U.S. NCMEC, in August 2005, which based its claim on the then two-year old US$3 billion 'statistic' promulgated by Ropelato. (The U.S. NCMEC has a long history of promulgating exaggerated/false statistics[45].)


"child pornography is a $20 billion industry worldwide"

This out-of-date/discredited $20 billion 'statistic' was given new life in March 2008 when it appeared in Australian media reports as a result of a joint media release between the Australian Federal Police and Microsoft. The statistic was disowned in April 2006 by the organisations to which it had been, and still is being, attributed (i.e. the FBI and Unicef).


And commercial CP production is virtually non-existent

http://www.sott.net/article/215448-Doct ... -porn-ring

Since the websites -- with names like "Excited Angels" and "Boys Say Go" -- went offline in January, the number of active commercial child porn sites has nosedived from perhaps 300 to the single digits, said Matt Dunn, of the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Custom's Enforcement (ICE), which was the lead law enforcement agency.


And every statistical analysis ever done has shown that as the rate of viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates decrease

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.
Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children


http://unh.edu/ccrc/pdf/CV204%20CP%20possessors.pdf

One concern is that the accessibility of online CP has caused increases in child
sexual abuse. Some research suggests that CP may trigger sexual abuse by activating
and validating sexual urges in CP viewers that were previously suppressed or con-
trolled (Beech et al., 2008; Quayle & Taylor, 2003; Wilson & Jones, 2008). There is no
evidence of increasing abuse in the United States, however. In fact, rates of child sexual
abuse have declined substantially since the mid-1990s, a time period that corresponds
to the spread of CP online. Statistics from U.S. child protective service agencies show
that from 1992 to 2007, child sexual abuse declined 53% (Jones & Finkelhor, 2009),
including interfamilial abuse (Finkelhor & Jones, 2006). Evidence of this decline also
comes from victim self-report surveys and U.S. criminal justice system data (Finkelhor
& Jones, 2008; Finkelhor, Turner, Ormrod, & Hamby, 2010), as well as the child pro-
tective services data collection system. The fact that this trend is revealed in multiple
sources tends to undermine arguments that it is because of reduced reporting or changes
in investigatory or statistical procedures.


So although I appreciate that your argument did not invoke voodoo magic, which automatically causes it to stand out from the arguments of many, it is still completely unsupported and contradicted by science.


So you're saying there are NO organisations on the DW which provide cp which are funded by constant viewers like a sick blockbusters?
Looks like i've won this argument Jimmy.

AestheticPrincess wrote:So you're saying there are NO organisations on the DW which provide cp which are funded by constant viewers like a sick blockbusters?
Looks like i've won this argument Jimmy.

And you expect him to give you an honest answer on this topic?

Rotting Penis wrote:
AestheticPrincess wrote:So you're saying there are NO organisations on the DW which provide cp which are funded by constant viewers like a sick blockbusters?
Looks like i've won this argument Jimmy.

And you expect him to give you an honest answer on this topic?


Well atleast I won the argument infront of whoever sees this. Wait, what's he gonna say now some bs 'studies' that CP is actually funded by walmart foundation I wouldn't fucking doubt it

AestheticPrincess wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:And you expect him to give you an honest answer on this topic?


Well atleast I won the argument infront of whoever sees this. Wait, what's he gonna say now some bs 'studies' that CP is actually funded by walmart foundation I wouldn't fucking doubt it

something along those lines :D

So you're saying there are NO organisations on the DW which provide cp which are funded by constant viewers like a sick blockbusters?
Looks like i've won this argument Jimmy.


In all of my time looking at underage porn on the darkweb in countries without laws against it I've never once seen a site or anyone for that matter who produced CP for a profit. I heard about someone who was selling a pack of ephebo JB porn (that he undoubtedly collated from motherless and such if he wasn't a fed) for bitcoins, I doubt they got many customers since the first rule of looking at underage porn is never pay for it because it's probably the FBI.

Oh and there was that dark/rare scandals I think it was called site that sold access to blackmail and rape videos for either bitcoin or required you to upload one of your own, but they were primarily adult porn I don't even know if they had any JB porn and am pretty positive they had no CP though I never got access seeing as I don't upload and certainly don't pay for anything.

CP sites on the darkweb fall into two general categories, those which are completely free and open access, some of which I've actually seen the media claim were for profit sites despite the fact that I know they absolutely were not seeing as I actually went to them and I know they were free access, and those which require the upload of content to get access on, which I never was on seeing as I don't upload anything.

There is not really a financial market associated with CP. I guess the guy who produced Daisy Destruction sold copies of it, but it's not like he actually produced shit like that for a profit rather he profitized his production of shit like that, he was a child murdering sadistic rapist, and one person on the darkweb paid him for a copy and then released it into the wild. Also I'm not even actually sure if he really paid him for a copy or not or if the media just falsely reported that he did, seeing as I know they falsely reported that some of the sites were for profit when I have first hand knowledge that they were actually entirely free, I'm just basing my claim that a copy of that was actually paid for off of media reports but yeah the media simply cannot be trusted to report on this matter so I should probably not even mention that.
Last edited by mrz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rotting Penis wrote:
AestheticPrincess wrote:
Well atleast I won the argument infront of whoever sees this. Wait, what's he gonna say now some bs 'studies' that CP is actually funded by walmart foundation I wouldn't fucking doubt it

something along those lines :D


mrz wrote:

http://giving.walmart.com/foundation As you can see, this website shows pictures of children (perhaps for advertisement but im a sick cunt so ignore this sentence.) <<ignore this. Yeh its clearly cp yeah cp is legal.

https://www.bobross.com/ Now on bob ross' website it has a .JPEG picture of him and you know what CP also comes in .jpeg pictures so therefore Cp is legal. Unless you're saying Bob ross is a pedophile?? Fuck government


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11737547

Again, the government confirm that mitosis is the replication of TWO cells in these studies here (I'm definitely not making it complicated to demote cp immorality) <<important info. CP has two letters, CP is obviously funded by science not deep web, fuck government.

AestheticPrincess wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:something along those lines :D


mrz wrote:

http://giving.walmart.com/foundation As you can see, this website shows pictures of children (perhaps for advertisement but im a sick cunt so ignore this sentence.) <<ignore this. Yeh its clearly cp yeah cp is legal.

https://www.bobross.com/ Now on bob ross' website it has a .JPEG picture of him and you know what CP also comes in .jpeg pictures so therefore Cp is legal. Unless you're saying Bob ross is a pedophile?? Fuck government


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11737547

Again, the government confirm that mitosis is the replication of TWO cells in these studies here (I'm definitely not making it complicated to demote cp immorality) <<important info. CP has two letters, CP is obviously funded by science not deep web, fuck government.


Overwhelmingly CP is produced by parents, relatives, and caretakers of children, or self produced sexts, for free, and distributed on P2P networks for free overwhelmingly, like that is the massive bulk of CP. Cases that deviate from that pattern are essentially statistical noise, though in recent years darknet is becoming more popular.

mrz wrote:
AestheticPrincess wrote:
mrz wrote:

http://giving.walmart.com/foundation As you can see, this website shows pictures of children (perhaps for advertisement but im a sick cunt so ignore this sentence.) <<ignore this. Yeh its clearly cp yeah cp is legal.

https://www.bobross.com/ Now on bob ross' website it has a .JPEG picture of him and you know what CP also comes in .jpeg pictures so therefore Cp is legal. Unless you're saying Bob ross is a pedophile?? Fuck government


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11737547

Again, the government confirm that mitosis is the replication of TWO cells in these studies here (I'm definitely not making it complicated to demote cp immorality) <<important info. CP has two letters, CP is obviously funded by science not deep web, fuck government.


Overwhelmingly CP is produced by parents, relatives, and caretakers of children, or self produced sexts, for free, and distributed on P2P networks for free overwhelmingly, like that is the massive bulk of CP. Cases that deviate from that pattern are essentially statistical noise, though in recent years darknet is becoming more popular.


Exactly, the deepweb is becoming more popular meaning there are more people to sell cp too, and the supply will increase to meet demand. SUPPLY = BAD. You just fucked yourself over.

AestheticPrincess wrote:
mrz wrote:
Overwhelmingly CP is produced by parents, relatives, and caretakers of children, or self produced sexts, for free, and distributed on P2P networks for free overwhelmingly, like that is the massive bulk of CP. Cases that deviate from that pattern are essentially statistical noise, though in recent years darknet is becoming more popular.


Exactly, the deepweb is becoming more popular meaning there are more people to sell cp too, and the supply will increase to meet demand. SUPPLY = BAD. You just fucked yourself over.


Except virtually nobody is buying nor selling CP on it, as I previously explained to you, CP sites on such networks consist of those that are open access, and those that require uploads to gain access to, there is essentially no buying nor selling of CP.

http://libertus.net/censor/resources/st ... s20billion

Journalist: The people who put these images up on a site, are they getting paid, [...inaudible...], where's the economic benefit?

AFP Andrew Colvin: We're not talking about a crime that's driven by a financial motive, there's other motivations here. So, while there may be some sites that attract a financial return, that's not the motivation here. So the answer to your question is no really, that's not what's motivating people, people aren't necessarily making a lot of money.


That's a very accurate characterization from a federal police agent in Australia, who probably believes that despite this it is still bad because voodoo theory (people who aren't bazillionists are typically voodooists).
Last edited by mrz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrz wrote:http://libertus.net/censor/resources/statistics-laundering.html#s20billion

Journalist: The people who put these images up on a site, are they getting paid, [...inaudible...], where's the economic benefit?

AFP Andrew Colvin: We're not talking about a crime that's driven by a financial motive, there's other motivations here. So, while there may be some sites that attract a financial return, that's not the motivation here. So the answer to your question is no really, that's not what's motivating people, people aren't necessarily making a lot of money.


That's a very accurate characterization from a federal police agent in Australia, who probably believes that despite this it is still bad because voodoo theory.


while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return

I like the empty line in the middle. Looks like a purposeful design, when in reality it's just accidental distribution of words.

It may look differently on other screen resolutions though,

Rotting Penis wrote:I like the empty line in the middle. Looks like a purposeful design, when in reality it's just accidental distribution of words.

It may look differently on other screen resolutions though,


Its jesus on my side

while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return


Sure there are some, they are just statistical noise as I previously mentioned to you, like 0.00045% of distribution is commercially motivated, which as you see is four orders of magnitude less than one percent. In many of these cases the distributors are not actually in any form connected with the producers, for example Operation Flicker, which took down 98% of commercial CP sites in 2010

http://www.sott.net/article/215448-Doct ... -porn-ring

Since the websites -- with names like "Excited Angels" and "Boys Say Go" -- went offline in January, the number of active commercial child porn sites has nosedived from perhaps 300 to the single digits, said Matt Dunn, of the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Custom's Enforcement (ICE), which was the lead law enforcement agency.


Was actually recycling old images from LS and stuff from P2P

http://www.ecpatinternational.com/EI/re ... sp?id=1026

Where the pornography came from, and who the young victims are, are unclear. Dunn, section chief in the Child Exploitation Section of the ICE Cyber Crimes Center, says many of the images were recycled from LS and BD studios, giant Ukrainian producers of child pornography that were raided in 2004.


LS/BD actually was for profit production.....of artistic erotic posing nudes of JBs that were legally produced in the Ukraine (they were raided after pressure from USA, but I'm pretty sure they were never ultimately charged with crimes), with their full consent and the full consent of their parents for that matter, most of said JBs going on to continue producing such images professionally even into their adult years and not ever giving the slightest fuck about doing so as JBs.

I mean it's not like abusive CP is never ever produced for a profit, but it's like not something to really focus on considering it is virtually unheard of, it's certainly not why CP is illegal considering like 99.999% of people arrested with CP never paid for it.

mrz wrote:
while there may be some sites that attract a financial return while there may be some sites that attract a financial return


Sure there are some, they are just statistical noise as I previously mentioned to you, like .00045% of distribution is commercially motivated, which as you see is four orders of magnitude less than one percent. In many of these cases the distributors are not actually in any form connected with the producers, for example Operation Flicker, which took down 98% of commercial CP sites in 2010

http://www.sott.net/article/215448-Doct ... -porn-ring

Since the websites -- with names like "Excited Angels" and "Boys Say Go" -- went offline in January, the number of active commercial child porn sites has nosedived from perhaps 300 to the single digits, said Matt Dunn, of the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Custom's Enforcement (ICE), which was the lead law enforcement agency.


Was actually recycling old images from LS and stuff from P2P

http://www.ecpatinternational.com/EI/re ... sp?id=1026

Where the pornography came from, and who the young victims are, are unclear. Dunn, section chief in the Child Exploitation Section of the ICE Cyber Crimes Center, says many of the images were recycled from LS and BD studios, giant Ukrainian producers of child pornography that were raided in 2004.


LS/BD actually was for profit production.....of artistic erotic posing nudes of JBs that were legally produced in the Ukraine (they were raided after pressure from USA, but I'm pretty sure they were never ultimately charged with crimes), with their full consent and the full consent of their parents for that matter, most of said JBs going on to continue producing such images professionally even into their adult years and not ever giving the slightest fuck about doing so as JBs.

I mean it's not like abusive CP is never ever produced for a profit, but it's like not something to really focus on considering it is virtually unheard of, it's certainly not why CP is illegal considering like 99.999% of people arrested with CP never paid for it.


So you're saying we should ignore CP being fueled by profit even for just 1000 kids, 50 kids even 1 kid?

AestheticPrincess wrote:
mrz wrote:
Sure there are some, they are just statistical noise as I previously mentioned to you, like .00045% of distribution is commercially motivated, which as you see is four orders of magnitude less than one percent. In many of these cases the distributors are not actually in any form connected with the producers, for example Operation Flicker, which took down 98% of commercial CP sites in 2010

http://www.sott.net/article/215448-Doct ... -porn-ring



Was actually recycling old images from LS and stuff from P2P

http://www.ecpatinternational.com/EI/re ... sp?id=1026



LS/BD actually was for profit production.....of artistic erotic posing nudes of JBs that were legally produced in the Ukraine (they were raided after pressure from USA, but I'm pretty sure they were never ultimately charged with crimes), with their full consent and the full consent of their parents for that matter, most of said JBs going on to continue producing such images professionally even into their adult years and not ever giving the slightest fuck about doing so as JBs.

I mean it's not like abusive CP is never ever produced for a profit, but it's like not something to really focus on considering it is virtually unheard of, it's certainly not why CP is illegal considering like 99.999% of people arrested with CP never paid for it.


So you're saying we should ignore CP being fueled by profit even for just 1000 kids, 50 kids even 1 kid?


No I think that abusive for profit CP is bad and that it should be illegal to pay for CP and illegal to produce most things considered CP with the exceptions of consensual JB porn and particularly JB sexts should not be illegal for them to produce, it's just that the claims of a multi billion dollar a year child abuse industry abducting children because of the massive demand of their customer bases are completely bullshit and that the reality is commercial CP distribution approaches 0% and not paying for CP approaches 100% and the financial CP industry probably was more like in the area of a 10 to 20 million dollar industry over the past like two decades (I'd say certainly 10 million, and then add another ten million just to be conservative, I mean it's hard to be exact or anything, but this is in the area of reasonability) and the bulk of that was not even for production, so yeah it's just exaggerated in multiple areas by multiple orders of magnitude is all.

ten million scale versus ten billion scale, three orders of magnitude exaggeration here

In the area of a ten thousandth of a percent of distribution/viewing being commercially motivated, like a five order of magnitude discrepancy between your belief that it was the majority of cases (which I assume means at least 10%)

So I'm not saying that it doesn't matter or should be ignored, it's just in stark contrast to the popular belief is all, pretty much it is the extreme polar opposite of it actually.

Another argument that people make is that criminalizing viewing some pictures functions as a pre-crime technique, on the belief that some percentage of people who look at such pictures actually sexually abuse others. This logic, although superficially more sensible than the references to the non-existent mythological multi-billion dollar CP industry, and the magical voodoo property of such pictures, is equally fallacious, and is merely the continued evolution of the constant propaganda justifying the operations of the slave trafficking conspiracy.

This is because the same exact logic could be applied to adult pornography. The fact is, large percentages of males commit sexual assault against adult females, there are innumerable studies confirming that the percentage of males who do this is at least 20%. If adult pornography were made illegal, of those who were arrested with it, similar percentages would have committed sexual assaults against adult females, as those who look at CP do against children. In fact, when you consider the selection biases in the studies of CP viewers, which inherently exist due to only 1% of people identified with CP being arrested for it (due to the number being so staggeringly large that it is infeasible to process more than that percentage), it is actually shocking that the prevalence of contact offending in CP viewers is typically matched or lower than the rate of sexual assault committed against adult females by university aged males.

So every time you hear about how x% of people who view CP are child sex abusers, keep in mind that 20% or more of males are adult sex abusers. Keep in mind that if adult pornography were illegal, that just as many people arrested with it would be adult sex abusers. But does this justify at all the criminalization of adult porn, and the large scale incarceration of those who view adult porn? Of course not!

Additionally, outside of radical feminist (who have fallacious beliefs about rape that are contradicted by this scientific fact, and therefore reject it) and neo-conservative (who are staunchly anti-porn for religious reasons) rhetoric, there is a well established pattern; the more people view adult pornography, the lower the rate of rape and sexual assault against adults, the same phenomenon that manifests with underage porn.

http://bigthink.com/dollars-and-sex/fre ... rape-rates

It may seem like the relationship between internet access and rape is spurious, but evidence suggests that even after controlling for known determinants of rape rates (such as policing, urbanization, poverty and the age distributions), a 10% increase in internet access coincides with a fall in rape rates of 7.3%. *

With 88,097 rapes in the US in 2009, this suggests that if 81% of US homes had internet access 6,437 fewer women would report being raped every year. Once you take into consideration unreported rapes that figure will be much higher.

The argument given in this particular paper is that porn and rape are, in the economic sense, substitutes. Two "goods" are substitutes when the price of one good falls, the demand for that good increases relative to the other good.


So while the Prison Industrial Complex would certainly make reference to the 20% + of males arrested with adult pornography who were found to have committed sexual assault or rape against adults, and try to justify their operation in such a fashion, the same as they do with underage porn, the fact is that by criminalizing adult pornography they would actually be increasing the sex abuse rates against adults.

What's the obsession with watching child porn anyway?

Why is it so fucking important?

It would be easier to understand if you wanted to fuck actual children.

Maybe more degenerate (slightly) but at least understandable.

But obsessing over watching some pictures is just retarded.

Rotting Penis wrote:What's the obsession with watching child porn anyway?

Why is it so fucking important?

It would be easier to understand if you wanted to fuck actual children.

Maybe more degenerate (slightly) but at least understandable.

But obsessing over watching some pictures is just retarded.


I'm not really obsessed with it, it's just that the prison industrial complex is waging a war that is counterproductive to society, that is based on the common belief in what amounts to a mythos, it is not real, like their actions are based on fraud and mythology, like it is the definition of mythology

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mythology

ideas that are believed by many people but that are not true


If I lived in a society where they sacrified people to the Volcano God to prevent eruptions, I would point out with just as much obsession that the Volcano God is not real and that they should stop doing that. And they don't just do it with CP either, they also do it with drugs, they do it with age of consent, like the function of the Prison Industrial Complex is to make up myths to scare people into a state of panic, and then to control their response to the panic, and to keep the story alive in the mind of society, they are merchants of doubt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchants_of_Doubt

Merchants of Doubt is a 2010 non-fiction book by American historians of science Naomi Oreskes and Erik M. Conway. It identifies parallels between the global warming controversy and earlier controversies over tobacco smoking, acid rain, DDT, and the hole in the ozone layer. Oreskes and Conway write that in each case "keeping the controversy alive" by spreading doubt and confusion after a scientific consensus had been reached, was the basic strategy of those opposing action.[1] I


They are the modern preist class, but they have separated the religion from any of the classical ones, and rather have constructed a religion around incarceration, drawing themes from various others. I don't care if people are religious, but when their religious beliefs negatively affect others, then there is a problem, and the religious beliefs of the prison industrial complex all hurt others, they are specifically designed to increase the incarceration rate, making them essentially the most hostile religion in existence, like the entire point of the mythology they weave and preach, is to get more people locked up by disconnecting people from reality and getting them to believe in it. It's absolutely sickening, they are truthfully parasitic in nature, like they are correctly called parasites, and they should be fucking exterminated like parasites.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests