National IQ Scores

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

African countries score so low because IQ tests are made by white people!

lol if these IQ tests portrayed intelligence more correctly then the scandinavian and central european countries would be above the northern asian ones - legit
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

Westosterone wrote:This hasn't to do with races but just the circumstances of the environment. Brads adopted kids can have same IQ like their white siblings.

If a chinese boy raises in Ethiopia he will prob also have around 70 whats the borderline to mental retardation. Damn half africa is on the level of mentally disabled westerners

Bluepill overload

Severe Aspie is gonna absolutely lose his shit.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Westosterone wrote:This hasn't to do with races but just the circumstances of the environment. Brads adopted kids can have same IQ like their white siblings.

If a chinese boy raises in Ethiopia he will prob also have around 70 whats the borderline to mental retardation. Damn half africa is on the level of mentally disabled westerners

biggest bluepill ive seen so far on the forum. get the fuck outta here

PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.

that genetics determine everything, which i thought was already agreed upon. everything physical is clearly visisbly different so it cannot be politically correctized or argued against. the same is true for your mental faculties.

there' s obvious reasons for this. a human being is just a lump of biological mass. the reason why i maintain nordics are the most ideal human beings intelligence wise is because of evolutionary genetical selection, in other words going through four seasons, extreme cold and the most difficult type of hunting there has ever been - mammoth hunting. this required teamwork, creative thinking, problem solving on a new level. making clothes, storing food. there's a fucking PLETHORA of evidence for this, and any geneticist worth his salt will agree.

blacks developed in areas with one climate and stagnant intellectual challenges, so they developed differently from europeans, which interbred with neanderthals, got KILLED by nature if they weren't of a certain threshold of robustness and intellectual capacity. these are facts. read into it. i dono why i even bothered to write this much.. either you are bluepilled or you aren't...

like the slave trade of african americans was a speedtunnel for evolutionary physical specimens, so was the human movement of certain groups.

medjon wrote:No introduction needed.

Source: IQ and the Wealth of Nations

Just lol @ Irelands National IQ of 93.

Even some african populations in the UK have a higher average IQ.

redpiller wrote:that genetics determine everything, which i thought was already agreed upon. everything physical is clearly visisbly different so it cannot be politically correctized or argued against. the same is true for your mental faculties.

there' s obvious reasons for this. a human being is just a lump of biological mass. the reason why i maintain [img]nordics%20are%20the%20most%20ideal%20human%20beings%20intelligence[/img] wise is because of evolutionary genetical selection, in other words going through four seasons, extreme cold and the most difficult type of hunting there has ever been - mammoth hunting. this required teamwork, creative thinking, problem solving on a new level..

Low IQ stormfaggot detected.

Because nordics are such a superior intelligent race, they are beaten by a mile by all the asian countries, taiwan and japan.. even with in europe the Italians(who are Meds) beat them)

Nordics never archieved anything in history.

It has always been Greeks, Egypts, Middle Easterners, and Meds.
And in recent times.. Germanic people.

Nordics never invented anything except how to hunt deers in these "extreme cold" climates with "superior spears". :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Severe Aspie on Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Severe Aspie wrote:Even some african populations in the UK have a higher average IQ.

I see the problem here. You are a racist fuck. All your shitposting is one huge exercise in projection.

I get it now.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:Even some african populations in the UK have a higher average IQ.

I see the problem here. You are a racist fuck. All your shitposting is one huge exercise in projection.

I get it now.

^ jealous cope, you'll never get a white woman so don't worry about it, you won't ever have dealings with us anyway

:lol: :lol:

anyone who disagrees with nordic #1 is coping,

legit

redpiller wrote:^ jealous cope, you'll never get a white woman so don't worry about it, you won't ever have dealings with us anyway

When was the last time YOU HAVE FUCKED a white woman? Arent you white yourself? what are you doing on here? :lol: :lol: loser.

Severe Aspie wrote:Image

Post all the charts you want Grand Wizard, but your words showed exactly what you think.

"EVEN some African populations" = you were surprised that a black population scored higher than a white one.

That surprise you felt? That's the very definition of racism.

You are obvs very confused bro.

I don't even know where to start with the SF copecelling which always occurs with this list...

1. The whitest country in Africa, South Africa (10% white), is outdone by their 1% white neighbours, Zambia.

2. Puerto Rico (75% white) scores an 84, while the USA (77% white) scores 98.

3. Croatia (99% white) is over 10 points behind most Western European countries, and on a par with Peru (40% Amerindian, 10% white)

4. Lebanon, which is a mix of Semitic and European peoples, scores below Polynesian countries, such as Tonga or Samoa.

5. Mongolia is a third-world cesspit, yet they are still outscoring advanced and developed first-world countries on this list.

Severe Aspie wrote:
redpiller wrote:^ jealous cope, you'll never get a white woman so don't worry about it, you won't ever have dealings with us anyway

When was the last time YOU HAVE FUCKED a white woman? Arent you white yourself? what are you doing on here? :lol: :lol: loser.

Bruh this post is fucking sig worthy... Jeez. 10/10.

Severe Aspie wrote:
redpiller wrote:that genetics determine everything, which i thought was already agreed upon. everything physical is clearly visisbly different so it cannot be politically correctized or argued against. the same is true for your mental faculties.

there' s obvious reasons for this. a human being is just a lump of biological mass. the reason why i maintain [img]nordics%20are%20the%20most%20ideal%20human%20beings%20intelligence[/img] wise is because of evolutionary genetical selection, in other words going through four seasons, extreme cold and the most difficult type of hunting there has ever been - mammoth hunting. this required teamwork, creative thinking, problem solving on a new level..

Low IQ stormfaggot detected.

Because nordics are such a superior intelligent race, they are beaten by a mile by all the asian countries, taiwan and japan.. even with in europe the Italians(who are Meds) beat them)

Nordics never archieved anything in history.

It has always been Greeks, Egypts, Middle Easterners, and Meds.
And in recent times.. Germanic people.

Nordics never invented anything except how to hunt deers in these "extreme cold" climates with "superior spears". :lol: :lol:

Legit, Nords have never accomplished anything in history, so they have to invent artificial metrics such as IQ to make themselves feel superior. :lol: Fun fact: One of the authors of this study is Tatu Vanhanen, whose son was the president of Finland, AKA the country that has contributed absolutely nothing to world.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Even though i havnt fully come to a conclusion about whether IQ is legit. Probably has some worth to it and its revolves round the idea of problem solving

Bobby Fischer (Chess Player) 187
Galileo Galilei (Astronomer/Philosopher/Physicist) 185
Rene Descartes (Philosopher/Mathematician) 180
Immanuel Kant (Philosopher) 175
Charles Darwin (Naturalist) 165
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer) 165
Albert Einstein (Physicist) 160
George Eliot (Writer) 160
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer) 160
Rembrandt van Rijn (Painter) 155

BreakingBad wrote:Even though i havnt fully come to a conclusion about whether IQ is legit. Probably has some worth to it and its revolves round the idea of problem solving

Bobby Fischer (Chess Player) 187
Galileo Galilei (Astronomer/Philosopher/Physicist) 185
Rene Descartes (Philosopher/Mathematician) 180
Immanuel Kant (Philosopher) 175
Charles Darwin (Naturalist) 165
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer) 165
Albert Einstein (Physicist) 160
George Eliot (Writer) 160
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer) 160
Rembrandt van Rijn (Painter) 155

Most of the people on the list died before IQ tests were invented. These are just "estimates", and who knows what methodology they used. It's probably safe to assume these numbers are 100% bullshit.

To be honest I dont even understand why people argue agains the very obvious fact nordics are superiour. I mean isnt it fucking obvious? All girls from every countries prefer nordic men. Nordic females are the most sough after, from all the races.

Nordics have by percentage invented more than any other country, nordics excel i basicly any sport they attend. They score very high on IQ, they are EXTREMELY good looking in general, they are tall, robust, their countries always gets ranked like top 2 in the world.

Why is it so hard to accept? Stop coping so much you blue pillers.

// Envious french.

@ gordonRamsay

Scandinavians have contributed absolutely nothing of note to world society.

They are just ''there'', leeching off the successes and achievements of their illustrious neighbours.

I mean, these countries don't even have a national identity. They are only known as being the bastion of feminism, Political Correctness, and self-flagellating beta ''men''.

When the only [in]famous Nordic of the last 50 years is Anders Breivik, then you know that you lot have some serious issues.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Race