Whites/Caucasoids are the most refined and aesthetic

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Leebyunghun wrote: but an aesthetic guy from a colored race who has good features would fucking wreck havoc on places like Manhattan or South Beach, it would be no contest with the hot white girls there.

Another great point.

I know this is true from personal experience - meaning I at least definitely get noticed - as a non-white aesthetic guy

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

willymonfret wrote:Extreme features of any race = usually unattractive .the purest caucasian features exist in armenoids.

they have extreme caucasian features.not exactely attractive.

most euros don't have refined features.low cheekbones,wide nose bridges and bulbous tips.alot of whites look like niggers.

Extreme features would be Russia and women still love them and find them hot. So not seeing any valid point here.

I agree with the person who mentioned Native American admixture in whites. To me, this is usually the best mix (including maybe like 5% black...not much more than that).

It's so interesting to see men rating other men. I had never heard of this David Gandy. I can see how he is very attractive, but he doesn't do it for me. He reminds me of my stepfather and Abe Lincoln. That may be a point that will give many of you hope. Maybe some attractive women will reject slayers because they remind them too much of family members. They will see the beauty in men who do not consider themselves slayers because their concept of beauty will be coupled with a desire to avoid genetic defects by breeding outside their gene pool...not in all cases, but some.

Previous

Return to Race