Fuck niggers

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Rotting Penis wrote:So according to MRZ we should let niggers use drugs because otherwise they will shoot us, we should let pedos watch CP because otherwise they will rape children, what else MRZ?

Maybe we should all start practicing Islam already just so that we don't piss off ISIS?


The irony is that CP was criminalized in the first place because they said they had to in order to lower child sex abuse rates.

One of the reasons drugs were originally demonized was because of the violence they allegedly provoked in black people.

However, modern science has demonstrated that when CP is legal to look at child sex abuse rates drop, and when drugs are legal violence and crime drops.

But somehow it is outlandish to suggest decriminalizing these things, for the scientifically established reasons that were originally used to criminalize them as unsubstantiated rhetoric?

Do you see how ridiculous that is?

We need to criminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates! Oh what's that, criminalizing viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

We need to criminalize drugs to stop black people from being violent! Oh, what's that, criminalizing drugs caused a massive horrific violent crime wave that can only be reduced by decriminalizing them? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize drugs to reduce violent crime and such, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

It's fucking mind boggling.



mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:So according to MRZ we should let niggers use drugs because otherwise they will shoot us, we should let pedos watch CP because otherwise they will rape children, what else MRZ?

Maybe we should all start practicing Islam already just so that we don't piss off ISIS?


The irony is that CP was criminalized in the first place because they said they had to in order to lower child sex abuse rates.

One of the reasons drugs were originally demonized was because of the violence they allegedly provoked in black people.

However, modern science has demonstrated that when CP is legal to look at child sex abuse rates drop, and when drugs are legal violence and crime drops.

But somehow it is outlandish to suggest decriminalizing these things, for the scientifically established reasons that were originally used to criminalize them as unsubstantiated rhetoric?

Do you see how ridiculous that is?

We need to criminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates! Oh what's that, criminalizing viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

We need to criminalize drugs to stop black people from being violent! Oh, what's that, criminalizing drugs caused a massive horrific violent crime wave that can only be reduced by decriminalizing them? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize drugs to reduce violent crime and such, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

It's fucking mind boggling.

Legit.

We also demonize ISIS for killing Christians and non-believers but it has been proven that where ISIS has taken over and chased away Christians and non-believers, the violence rates drop significantly.

It's mind boggling to suggest that ISIS is the problem when it's blatantly obvious that it's Christians and non-believers who are the cause of the violence in the first place.

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
The irony is that CP was criminalized in the first place because they said they had to in order to lower child sex abuse rates.

One of the reasons drugs were originally demonized was because of the violence they allegedly provoked in black people.

However, modern science has demonstrated that when CP is legal to look at child sex abuse rates drop, and when drugs are legal violence and crime drops.

But somehow it is outlandish to suggest decriminalizing these things, for the scientifically established reasons that were originally used to criminalize them as unsubstantiated rhetoric?

Do you see how ridiculous that is?

We need to criminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates! Oh what's that, criminalizing viewing CP increases child sex abuse rates? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize CP to lower child sex abuse rates, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

We need to criminalize drugs to stop black people from being violent! Oh, what's that, criminalizing drugs caused a massive horrific violent crime wave that can only be reduced by decriminalizing them? Hah, that is so outlandish though, that we would decriminalize drugs to reduce violent crime and such, which is scientifically supported, even though that is why we criminalized it, which wasn't scientifically supported and was unsubstantiated rhetoric!

It's fucking mind boggling.

Legit.

We also demonize ISIS for killing Christians and non-believers but it has been proven that where ISIS has taken over and eliminated Christians and non-believers, the violence rates drop significantly.

It's mind boggling to suggest that ISIS is the problem when it's blatantly obvious that it's Christians and non-believers who are the cause of the violence in the first place.


That logic would presuppose that it is bad to use drugs or to look at CP to be a proper analogy, but the only reasons given for why they are bad are disproved bullshit (ok, looking at CP is a copyright violation, I will admit that, though I'm not decided even on if I think copyright is legitimate or not, but that is all it is, it's certainly not even crime worthy more like sue worthy).

Killing Christians is bad. Killing innocent people is bad. Just because you get a beneficial scenario sometimes when you kill people doesn't justify killing the people, it's still bad.

Drugs and looking at CP are not bad separate from the propaganda that said they cause all kinds of bad things, but this turned out to be a bunch of bullshit and actually contradictory to reality, the bad things they originally attributed to drugs and CP were actually caused by their criminalization of them in the first place, not by the drugs nor looking at CP in themselves.

Do you see why your analogy fails?

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Legit.

We also demonize ISIS for killing Christians and non-believers but it has been proven that where ISIS has taken over and eliminated Christians and non-believers, the violence rates drop significantly.

It's mind boggling to suggest that ISIS is the problem when it's blatantly obvious that it's Christians and non-believers who are the cause of the violence in the first place.


That logic would presuppose that it is bad to use drugs or to look at CP to be a proper analogy, but the only reasons given for why they are bad are disproved bullshit (ok, looking at CP is a copyright violation, I will admit that, though I'm not decided even on if I think copyright is legitimate or not, but that is all it is, it's certainly not even crime worthy more like sue worthy).

Killing Christians is bad. Killing innocent people is bad. Just because you get a beneficial scenario sometimes when you kill people doesn't justify killing the people, it's still bad.

Drugs and looking at CP are not bad separate from the propaganda that said they cause all kinds of bad things, but this turned out to be a bunch of bullshit and actually contradictory to reality, the bad things they originally attributed to drugs and CP were actually caused by their criminalization of them in the first place, not by the drugs nor looking at CP in themselves.

Do you see why your analogy fails?

let's say they were chased away and displaced without violence,

then the act of chasing them away led to less killings of Christians than fighting ISIS, so following your logic it should be moral to displace Christians and non-believers and leave the land to ISIS instead of fighting it, because this leads to more deaths of Christians.

Anyway, fuck this shit, I'd rather talk about JB's because drugs are for faggots anyway



Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
That logic would presuppose that it is bad to use drugs or to look at CP to be a proper analogy, but the only reasons given for why they are bad are disproved bullshit (ok, looking at CP is a copyright violation, I will admit that, though I'm not decided even on if I think copyright is legitimate or not, but that is all it is, it's certainly not even crime worthy more like sue worthy).

Killing Christians is bad. Killing innocent people is bad. Just because you get a beneficial scenario sometimes when you kill people doesn't justify killing the people, it's still bad.

Drugs and looking at CP are not bad separate from the propaganda that said they cause all kinds of bad things, but this turned out to be a bunch of bullshit and actually contradictory to reality, the bad things they originally attributed to drugs and CP were actually caused by their criminalization of them in the first place, not by the drugs nor looking at CP in themselves.

Do you see why your analogy fails?

let's say they were chased away and displaced without violence,

then the act of chasing them away led to less killings of Christians than fighting ISIS, so following your logic it should be moral to displace Christians and non-believers and leave the land to ISIS instead of fighting it, because this leads to more deaths of Christians.

Anyway, fuck this shit, I'd rather talk about JB's because drugs are for faggots anyway




Buddy you just need to get over your indoctrination, like I feel like you are on the verge of coming to terms with reality but you are not quite able to make it.

Let me summarize things for you:

1. Looking at CP is as bad as looking at ISIS burning people alive in cages
2. Using recreational drugs is as bad as getting drunk

If you feel that either of those things is worse than previously described, it is entirely the product of the multi billion dollar advertising campaign of the prison industrial complex, and don't think you haven't been exposed to it just because you live in Hungary, the imperialism of the USA knows no bounds.

mrz wrote:I feel like you are on the verge of coming to terms with reality but you are not quite able to make it.

I obviously can't come to terms with the fact that you want to blackmail us like a mobster by saying:
"if you don't let us do X, then we will fuck you up even worse"

REGARDLESS of whether it's harmful or harmless or whether the establishment is right or wrong, this is simply blackmail and this attitude must cannot be yielded to, even if it leads to increased violence and abuse rates.


1. Looking at CP is as bad as looking at ISIS burning people alive in cages

I don't think looking at CP is really that bad, but I think the public opinion against CP is real and not entirely the product of brainwashing, like to some extent it is, but I still think the majority of people would be seriously grossed out if you told them you masturbate to videos of people having sex with children. They would want to gang up and beat you up and that would be NATURAL and instinctive.



2. Using recreational drugs is as bad as getting drunk

I'm not sure about that as I have very little personal experience with drugs so it's very hard to make a comparison.

I know a lot of people who use alcohol, some of them are fucked up but most of them are OK.

But I knew very few people who used drugs, but all of them happened to be fucked up.

So I cannot make any personal statement about this, but I also don't give a fuck as I have zero curiosity to try them myself. I've only tried pot a few times and it was groce and I would never try that again.

Storm front.org is a really good site!
I gymcel HARD! GAINZ BABY GAINZ!



Trailjunkie14 wrote:Storm front.org is a really good site!

I liked Niggermania briefly, mostly for their sick humor. They have their own lingo, it took me a while to get it, just like Puahate

I like ebolamonkeyman.com, because it's funny as fuck

I don't really like Stormfront, because I'm not white supremacist

I obviously can't come to terms with the fact that you want to blackmail us like a mobster by saying:
"if you don't let us do X, then we will fuck you up even worse"

REGARDLESS of whether it's harmful or harmless or whether the establishment is right or wrong, this is simply
blackmail and this attitude must cannot be yielded to, even if it leads to increased violence and abuse rates.


Omg that is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. I'm not fucking blackmailing you at all. Dude, like honestly are you fucking kidding me right now

1. We need to criminalize looking at CP to lower child sex abuse rates! This is unsubstantiated rhetoric!
2. Oh, science says that criminalizing CP viewing actually increases child sex abuse rates!
3. We cannot decriminalize looking at CP, because that is giving into the demands of blackmail!!!!

Completely fucking nonsensical, like I have to wonder if you are trolling to think that makes any sense at all.

I don't think looking at CP is really that bad, but I think the public opinion against CP is real and not entirely the product of brainwashing, like to some extent it is, but I still think the majority of people would be seriously grossed out if you told them you masturbate to videos of people having sex with children. They would want to gang up and beat you up and that would be NATURAL and instinctive.


I don't think most males give a fuck if you look at people fucking JBs tbh, that hasn't been my perception. Maybe legit children though, but really the same thing can be said about homosexuals until fairly recently, people would be grossed out and want to lynch you not that long ago if you told them you masturbated to gay sex, they could even throw you in prison for it. Going off you gut reaction to something is primitive, barbaric, and for wild animals, humans have cognition such that they should be able to understand that just because you fap to something doesn't mean you will do it, and that no harm is caused to anyone by the act of fapping to anything, so there is no legitimacy to criminalizing it.

They originally made unsubstantiated arguments about CP viewing, that later turned out to be false. In fact, many of them even want to criminalize fucking cartoon CP, which doesn't even involve real children. People get locked up in many countries for ordering fucking sex dolls that look too young. It's completely irrational, what do they think they are doing saving the doll from being abused? And really practically nobody has any right to act like pedos are inherently a threat and must therefore all be imprisoned, if they have ever fantasized about doing something bad then the same logic could be turned against them, in reality tons of people want to do and fantasize about doing all kinds of fucked up shit, but they particularly care about fucked up shit that isn't evolutionarily advantageous, but that is just primitive as fuck, why does it matter if something bad is evolutionarily advantageous or not?


I'm not sure about that as I have very little personal experience with drugs so it's very hard to make a comparison.

I know a lot of people who use alcohol, some of them are fucked up but most of them are OK.

But I knew very few people who used drugs, but all of them happened to be fucked up.

So I cannot make any personal statement about this, but I also don't give a fuck as I have zero curiosity to try them myself. I've only tried pot a few times and it was groce and I would never try that again.


Marijuana is not a drug I would particularly suggest you to base your experience of drugs on, it is quite paranoia inducing for me, and like I do enjoy it but it isn't at all a drug I would use as a template by which to judge other drugs. 2c-b is a better template drug because it has a range of effects that cover a wide assortment of drugs, marijuana is pretty unique in its effect profile. I mean it's hard to really explain to someone who has such little experience, but pretty much the difference between weed and MDMA is equivalent to the difference between smoking a cigarette and drinking alcohol just in terms of the distinction between them for example (not comparing either of the first two to either of the second two). However if you don't care to experiment with drugs I think that is entirely your right and all, but I always feel like people like you just don't know really know what you're missing tbh, especially in terms of psychonaut experiences with psychedelics, but yeah that is your choice to make.


Pretty damn much everyone I know has used drugs or continues to do so, all of my immediate family uses or has used an assortment of drugs, all of my friends from high school onwards were polydrug users, like to my perception fucking everybody uses drugs tbh, so I just see drug users as normal people largely, though I will say that regular users of drugs like heroin, cocaine, and meth, tend to have an over representation of criminal assholes, but at the same time it's hard for me to really say that this was caused by their drug use per-se. In any case, even those drugs should be legalized and regulated, there are significant benefits to legalizing and regulating heroin even, though of course I would never suggest people to really use these drugs, if someone asked me my honest opinion on should they smoke meth or use heroin, I would say, I smoked meth like 18 times or something like that from 14-16 and I enjoyed it, but I would suggest MDA/MDMA, Amphetamine, or Modafinil instead depending on why you are considering to try meth, because meth induces cravings pretty rapidly and they are like nicotine cravings in that they last for essentially ever and only reduce in their strength, but tbh if you just smoke it once or something you are probably going to be just fine, and even after smoking it like 18 times (and sniffing it once!) I never was really seriously impacted by it, like I get little cravings for it every now and then which is kind of annoying since it was so long ago that I used it and so few times, but it's nothing seriously bad. I used heroin over three days, haven't used it again since, I only sniffed (and maybe smoked srs cannot recall) it though and didn't IV it and I hear IV gets people hooked faster, but yeah, like I don't think if you sniff a line of heroin you are going to destroy your life or have probably any negative consequences from it, so long as you actually know yourself ahead of time what your limit is, and that you keep your limit to not very much, and that you take very long breaks of like a year plus between reaching your limit, you will probably be fine tbh, however I know people who got severely fucked up on heroin, one dude had part of his arm cut out and almost lost the full thing, one has been trying to quit for ages and even after taking ibogaine twice hasn't been able to even with long tapers on suboxone and methadone and shit, so yeah you can run into serious problems with heroin.

Rotting Penis wrote:
Trailjunkie14 wrote:Storm front.org is a really good site!

I liked Niggermania briefly, mostly for their sick humor. They have their own lingo, it took me a while to get it, just like Puahate

I like ebolamonkeyman.com, because it's funny as fuck

I don't really like Stormfront, because I'm not white supremacist



:lol:

Jew still got your tongue fag boy.
Image

Image

mrz wrote:1. We need to criminalize looking at CP to lower child sex abuse rates! This is unsubstantiated rhetoric!
2. Oh, science says that criminalizing CP viewing actually increases child sex abuse rates!
3. We cannot decriminalize looking at CP, because that is giving into the demands of blackmail!!!!

This is where you are wrong. It is not only about child abuse rates, but rather a moral principle.

They deemed watching CP as immoral. If we now take it away from people who watch CP and they start abusing children more, it is still THEIR fault, and you try to make it like it's the fault of those who took it away from them.

Which is a form of blackmail.

According to you the only way it might be immoral to watch CP is if it leads to higher abuse rates. According to them you obtaining sexual gratification from observing an innocent child's misery is immoral in itself and should be outlawed. Period.

This is where your points diverge.

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:I liked Niggermania briefly, mostly for their sick humor. They have their own lingo, it took me a while to get it, just like Puahate

I like ebolamonkeyman.com, because it's funny as fuck

I don't really like Stormfront, because I'm not white supremacist



:lol:

Jew still got your tongue fag boy.

I don't like Jews because they are inherently evil, nothing to do with their race.

I don't like niggers when they are violent monkeys, but I don't have anything against those polite and semi-intelligent niggers and I wouldn't mind if a negro sloot wanted to suck me off.

I have no problem with Asians, in fact I often can relate to them better than to many white people.

I dislike Indians for the only and sole reason that they are ugly.

I don't have anything against Arabs, because I realize that the whole terrorism thing is funded and inspired from the USA and Israel.

So yeah, I'm not a white supremacist, and I'm also not a Jewish shill either.

Cersei Lannister wrote:Jewish "race" :lol:

oh STFU and fuck your dead son bitch

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:1. We need to criminalize looking at CP to lower child sex abuse rates! This is unsubstantiated rhetoric!
2. Oh, science says that criminalizing CP viewing actually increases child sex abuse rates!
3. We cannot decriminalize looking at CP, because that is giving into the demands of blackmail!!!!

This is where you are wrong. It is not only about child abuse rates, but rather a moral principle.

They deemed watching CP as immoral. If we now take it away from people who watch CP and they start abusing children more, it is still THEIR fault, and you try to make it like it's the fault of those who took it away from them.

Which is a form of blackmail.

According to you the only way it might be immoral to watch CP is if it leads to higher abuse rates. According to them you obtaining sexual gratification from observing an innocent child's misery is immoral in itself and should be outlawed. Period.

This is where your points diverge.


Immoral things require a person to be victimized, nobody is victimized when you fap to CP anymore than they would be if you were to fap to ISIS burning people alive in cages. The first amendment of the US constitution protects us from puritanical assaults against us, they can take their sense of morality and shove it up their asses tbh because they have no legitimate right to tell others what they can and cannot watch. Because they have no legal right to restrict the media people watch in the USA, they had to make up an assortment of lies to justify their puritanical power grab, but now science and investigative research have proven that every one of their lies was bullshit, so that's that, fact of the matter is that it is illegal for them to make viewing CP illegal and they are blatantly violating the constitution, for no benefit at all to society, and that they are causing more children to be sexually abused in reality because of this.

Ultimately I should just stop caring. The fact is, we have Tor and we have genius level security people who are making god damn sure that the religious police go dark, just like the ages they want to live in, and that they will soon not be able to ruin the lives of innocent people in their sick and twisted witch hunt anymore, and that no matter how many puritan zombies cry about it, it's nearly over, hey FBI playpen had like 200,000 members, how come you only arrested 135 of them? Oh yeah, it's because you can only get the bottom of the barrel, guess what Nazi Scum subgraph OS coming out of alpha will be the end of you ever completing a successful CP operation again as soon as we spread the word about it.

Cersei Lannister wrote:Do you want to get my 7'0 400lb BDSM Zombie with 20 inch dick to fuck you?

No, but I know you like to suck him off

anyway, STFU already because this thread isn't about you

Oh my bad. It's about you and MRZ turning every thread into a long autistic ramble about JB/CP and other bullshit. If I'm correct, the thread is about niggers. Not CP laws. So who is the thread really been derailed by then?

Cersei Lannister wrote:Oh my bad. It's about you and MRZ turning every thread into a long autistic ramble about JB/CP and other bullshit. If I'm correct, the thread is about niggers. Not CP laws. So who is the thread really been derailed by then?

obviously MRZ like always

he's driving me crazy, I wish he would just STFU :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk:

Seriously just fuck MRZ and fuck CP laws and fuck drug laws, let them all fuck off and die in incel fire :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:

Rotting Penis wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:Oh my bad. It's about you and MRZ turning every thread into a long autistic ramble about JB/CP and other bullshit. If I'm correct, the thread is about niggers. Not CP laws. So who is the thread really been derailed by then?

obviously MRZ like always

he's driving me crazy, I wish he would just STFU :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk:

Seriously just fuck MRZ and fuck CP laws and fuck drug laws, let them all fuck off and die in incel fire :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:


I was entirely on topic in this thread explaining things related to the black community, I didn't even mention CP until you did, if you care to read through the thread, you and others were the first to mention CP at all and I merely replied to you.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:obviously MRZ like always

he's driving me crazy, I wish he would just STFU :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk:

Seriously just fuck MRZ and fuck CP laws and fuck drug laws, let them all fuck off and die in incel fire :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:


I was entirely on topic in this thread explaining things related to the black community, I didn't even mention CP until you did, if you care to read through the thread, you and others were the first to mention CP at all and I merely replied to you.

STFU and rape yourself to death watching CP :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk: :pistodouble: :uzi: :rambo: :walk: :pistodouble: :zzz: :rambo: :cry: :zzz: :uzi: :evil: :twisted: :P :x :| :pistodouble: :walk: :rambo: :( :rambo: :walk:

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
I was entirely on topic in this thread explaining things related to the black community, I didn't even mention CP until you did, if you care to read through the thread, you and others were the first to mention CP at all and I merely replied to you.

STFU and rape yourself to death watching CP :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk: :pistodouble: :uzi: :rambo: :walk: :pistodouble: :zzz: :rambo: :cry: :zzz: :uzi: :evil: :twisted: :P :x :| :pistodouble: :walk: :rambo: :( :rambo: :walk:


I better not do that or else it will magically cause what happened to happen all over again.

It might also magically profit the twenty quadrillion dollar CP industry that is absuing a bazillion children a second and growing exponentially.

Not to mention that it will cause child sex abuse rates to increase, all of the every single studies showing the opposite isn't enough evidence to counter my completely unsupported claim that it will.

Not to mention it's just immoral to fap to anyone under the age of 18 naked, instead I will just fap to ISIS cutting the heads off of children because that is not immoral so long as they are dressed.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:STFU and rape yourself to death watching CP :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :walk: :pistodouble: :uzi: :rambo: :walk: :pistodouble: :zzz: :rambo: :cry: :zzz: :uzi: :evil: :twisted: :P :x :| :pistodouble: :walk: :rambo: :( :rambo: :walk:


I better not do that or else it will magically cause what happened to happen all over again.

It might also magically profit the twenty quadrillion dollar CP industry that is absuing a bazillion children a second and growing exponentially.

Not to mention that it will cause child sex abuse rates to increase, all of the every single studies showing the opposite isn't enough evidence to counter my completely unsupported claim that it will.

Not to mention it's just immoral to fap to anyone under the age of 18 naked, instead I will just fap to ISIS cutting the heads off of children because that is not immoral so long as they are dressed.

nobody gives a shit about your right to fap to children, you are rotting dying basement dwelling creature

you think rotting while watching CP would change your life for the better, LOL at your fucking delusions, you would be rotting the same way

abuse yourself with a cucumber and let's hope it will lead to abusing yourself over and over again until your anus rips apart and your guts spill all over the floor like in 1 man 1 jar movie

Image

don't worry I'm done looking at underage porn, I'm just going to be a class 4 sadist pedo instead

Image

This image of a beheaded child is on clearnet in relation to ISIS and such, and it is not illegal to masturbate to it. I know a class 4 sadist pedo who collects and masturbates to images just like this legally. But heaven forbid if I fap to underage porn with NUDITY, that would be a fucking tragedy, a child has to be ABUSED to produce that, but if they are fully clothed go ahead and fap to videos of them being brutally murdered that is fine because only NAKED pictures of people under 18 are magical and supporting the trillion bazillion dollar CP industry, and only they are immoral to fap to, fapping to this is nothing compared to that.

oh, and another thing, if you go on porn sites where you're able to write below pornstars' profiles, there are always groups of blacks saying shit under caucasian actresses like, 'has she been blacked yet? cause she really needs to be' or 'i want to see a bbc in her soon' blah blah blah. whites would NEVER say that about some black pornstar, but here they are talking this shit. they're basically self hating and will do anything they can to try and steal our women when we wouldn't touch theirs with a 10 foot pole. doesn't help matters either that the media pushes this also. every group is basically currently at war with us white males - migrants, muslims, jews, blacks, leftists, globalists, feminists, white European leaders. it's like one big tag team trying to nip whites in the bud.

they're also racist too, despite what you may hear while holding the never ending racist card against you for showing them FACTS about their behavior



Image
Image
Image
Last edited by modelolz on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
mrz wrote:don't worry I'm done looking at underage porn, I'm just going to be a class 4 sadist pedo instead

Image

This image of a beheaded child is on clearnet in relation to ISIS and such, and it is not illegal to masturbate to it.


Propaganda. She's not killed by ISIS. She's killed by Assad forces when they shelled her home. Her name was Fatima Meghlaj. Source: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/witness- ... s-forever/

Image

Image




inb4 false flag conspiracy theory



No you are right that is what I read I should have just said it is from that and not ISIS but I found it searching for ISIS.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Race

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests

cron