Why Face matters > proof on video.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Just look at those guys with more or less good body´s can´t deny that, now just look at the facial bones of most and you see that those faces aren´t any special, you see narrow faces, lack of cheekbones, weak jaw/chin, asymmetrical facial build ,protruding ears, retruded maxillas, weak orbitals, facial folds, deviated septums, and many many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bJ04EwtyM0

Tons of twinkish male models who have tiny body´s but look far more intimidating and masculine like those guys because of strong builded harmonic symetric facial bones only , if now we had male models that would start to lift and get body´s like those guys we would have what is called >m.aesthetics .

The only one more or less acceptable is the american guy on time 4,02.

I had a good gym session an paled to go to the pool today, i really thought i could impress the lady´s with my body but after seeing this video and knowing that the face of those guys are still above average i realized how much ofeven worse and tryhard i would appear in the eyes of girls and decided to stay in front of my pc surfing sluthate instead.

Those Guy´s ain´t fooling nobody just look at the comments :

I give them 100% credit for their amazing bodies and how hard they work for it, but they're not handsome.

"Hottest men on the planet" eh? I'm sorry, of course they all have amazing bodies but HOT means more than just a piece of Meat.

I'M SORRY BUT MOST OF THESE GUYS WERE VERY AVERAGE LOOKING

hi, i am shocked to see the FRENCH guy, he is not hot as indicated and he is not ripped ! he is a regular guy ! he is ugly and his muscles are too bad !

Lol im sitting here watching this video and both my sisters and mother are looking at it and all they can say is great bodies but ugly fucking faces. Having a great body isnt everything you need to have the facial features as well my fellow gents, dont be discouraged.

This Guy gave a good conclusion :

Yea strong bodies don't mean shit to females when it comes to attractiveness. Its just eye candy.

CASE CLOSED
If I looked all over the world
And there's every type of girl
But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by
Leave me dancing with myself

Face displays our personality and you may tell just from one look if the person is stupid, kind or generous!

happensw wrote:Face displays our personality and you may tell just from one look if the person is stupid, kind or generous!

why are you doing this lol

whose alt are you

Not to mention all of em are blasting and cruising hard lmao

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice