So this is how a recessed mandibular, overprojecting chin

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

That's a deep labiomental crease.

It looks retarded. I'd much rather have a flat chin and a properly developed mandible.

That is the chin implant phenomenon in Hollywood that I recently made a thread about.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97791
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

plastiks wrote:
None of those people had chin implants. lmao.

How did your rectum implant surgery go? You recovered well?

bigfoot wrote:How did your rectum implant surgery go? You recovered well?

If you're going to try this hard, at least be funny.

@ bigfoot: you are mostly a legit poster but at this certan case here u a wrong i think. this isnt an implant. this is all natural. its very rare though. but those kinds subhumans really exists out there.

mandibularchin.PNG
mandibularchin.PNG (615.31 KiB) Viewed 4425 times

Anyway mikkelsen managed somehow to look quit good from the front although he has a horrible profile. just another proof that profile =/= front view

heilsa wrote:@ bigfoot: you are mostly a legit poster but at this certan case here u a wrong i think. this isnt an implant. this is all natural. its very rare though. but those kinds subhumans really exists out there.

Key point right there. It is very rare naturally, and yet in Hollywood it is incredibly common. Nobody's gonna convince me of that. It's funny to me how this site has the smarts to realise that plastic surgery is the most rampant in the entertainment industry yet when you point them out, everybody starts coping and denying that their 'star crush' might have enhanced his/her looks in a business where you depend on your looks to make money.

bigfoot wrote:
heilsa wrote:@ bigfoot: you are mostly a legit poster but at this certan case here u a wrong i think. this isnt an implant. this is all natural. its very rare though. but those kinds subhumans really exists out there.

Key point right there. It is very rare naturally, and yet in Hollywood it is incredibly common. Nobody's gonna convince me of that. It's funny to me how this site has the smarts to realise that plastic surgery is the most rampant in the entertainment industry yet when you point them out, everybody starts coping and denying that their 'star crush' might have enhanced his/her looks in a business where you depend on your looks to make money.

It's not rare at all

Anal prolapse wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

It's not rare at all

lol where do you life?

heilsa wrote:It's not rare at all

lol where do you life?[/quote]

He's a subhuman cretin probably looking at the many examples of his family members. Since they're the only (sub)humans he interacts with, he thinks this penotype is common.

heilsa wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:It's not rare at all

lol where do you life?

It is very common in Slavic countries

bigfoot wrote:
heilsa wrote:It's not rare at all

lol where do you life?

He's a subhuman cretin probably looking at the many examples of his family members. Since they're the only (sub)humans he interacts with, he thinks this penotype is common.

That limited vocabulary of yours is getting boring.

bigfoot wrote:It is very rare naturally, and yet in Hollywood it is incredibly common.

And you know this how?

It's better to just admit you don't know what you're talking about and are speculating. The vast majority of Hollywood stars aren't getting invasive plastic surgery like facial implants to dramatically alter their facial structure. Deciding you can tell when someone's had plastic surgery on a whim "and nobody can convince you otherwise" is the sign of an unintelligent person.

lol isn't this the guy with that potential ER incel kid? :uzi:

Recessed maxilla, recessed mandible and projected chin checking in

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice