Women flock to see handsome GORILLA at zoo!!!!!! GET IN HERE

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is anyone really surprised though? Women really are disgusting pieces of primitive shit.

Please find me an article of men getting a collective hard on over some female chimp at some zoo.

Proof attraction is all about harmony and balance.

poobear wrote:Proof attraction is all about harmony and balance.

if you want harmony and balance, look at the beta apes who dont get pussy.
silverbacks are dimorphic with deep set eyes and monster bones and muscle

DOM2.4FWHRSLAYER wrote:LOOK AT THE COMMENTS TOO. LITERALLY WOMEN BEGGING FOR ANIMAL SEX!!! PETA??? WHERE ARE YOU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-him.html

MASCULINITY CONFIRMED
WOMENS SEXUALITY IS ANIMALISTIC CONFIRMED
HUMANS STILL GO UNDER ANIMAL KINGDOM CATEGORY

END IT RIGHT NOW

To be fair that's one of the best looking gorillas I've seen

Mostly retards comment on those articles, but they arent entirely wrong considering how the British look LMFAO!

That being said, its no shocker its in Japan. Theres barely anyone masculine there. Besides that the main reason most Asian men arent good looking is men without Caucasoid features/skull aren't good looking, call me sfcel or w/e but caucasoids have just better looking features than the rest of the major race types. ( And caucasoids arent only white people )

The negroids that look attractive either have won the lottery by not retaining many atypical negroid features, or more likely than not ( as ACTUAL black skin is not attractive, aka the skin typical of most native africans ) having some caucasoid ancestry.
PostThis post by wolf was deleted by wolf on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 am.

reminder that women break into the zoo to get impregnated by this guy, and you pay the bills for his kids. just to use a terminology that you hopefully understand

long term relationship vs short term relationship dichotomy , learn it

allindaeyes wrote:Besides that the main reason most Asian men arent good looking is men without Caucasoid features/skull aren't good looking, call me sfcel or w/e but caucasoids have just better looking features than the rest of the major race types. ( And caucasoids arent only white people )

thats why they think the gorilla looks good, because of his prominent caucasoid brow ridges, deep-set caucasoid eyes, and thin caucasoid lips

That gorilla would get more tail than the incels on here that's for sure! :uzi:

DOM2.4FWHRSLAYER wrote:just noticed his insane lateral orbital rims lol

HOLY SHIT - LATERAL ORBITAL RIM THEORY CONFIRMED AGAIN

LOL
Females are primitive as fuck
Why even bother

DOM2.4FWHRSLAYER wrote:reminder that women break into the zoo to get impregnated by this guy, and you pay the bills for his kids. just to use a terminology that you hopefully understand

long term relationship vs short term relationship dichotomy , learn it

Nothing, absolutely nothing surprises me about the fucking shitcunt gender anymore.

Incels take note - a living being that is not even the same sub-species as you has more value in the eyes of females.

This is some outstanding shit. Actually the first interspecies attraction to faces.

Btw, japanese women are known to be the most racist on earth and obv they would rather get fucked by an ape than a niger or even vietnamese.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

So sluthate has confirmed that women would rather fuck dogs and gorillas than sub8 human men. just lol if you planned on having a gf/wife in this lifetime.
Image Image
white incel = aspie vocel

WhiteMenCan'tBeIncel wrote:So sluthate has confirmed that women would rather fuck dogs and gorillas than sub8 human men. just lol if you planned on having a gf/wife in this lifetime.

What makes me laugh is that while shitcunts - and we are talking every class and demographic - would prefer convicted criminals, apes and dogs; guys on here think that a few anabolic products and a 200kg deadlift will help them compete.

It's enough to make you LOL all the way to the state mental institution.

poobear wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
spat my beer everywhere
fuck me there is no hope, it's all right there out in the open yet so hard for the average pleb to see

This proves that GL niggers would slay it in Japan.

can someone make an online dating experiment with the gorilla?
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice