Article on Askmen: "Stop approaching us in public"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Of course, written by a woman, unless "Madeleine" is somehow a man's name now.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice/picking-up-women.html

Except there’s a small problem: Women don’t want you to hit on them in public.

Sure, some women may not mind being approached when they’re out and about — or at least tolerate it quietly — but there’s a growing groundswell of women pushing back against being hit on in public. Last year, anti-street harassment organisation Hollaback! produced a viral (and controversial) video exposé of a woman being relentlessly catcalled as she walks through New York City while being secretly filmed, and women are starting to call these so-called “compliments” what they really are: catcalling and street harassment. Rather than feeling flattered, women report feeling uncomfortable and unsafe when they are approached in this way, and for good reason. Women have spoken up loud and clear about our preferences, and it’s clear now that men approaching us in public spaces with romantic or sexual motives is almost always unwanted.

But as women, we have the right to leave our homes without every idle bus ride or dash to the corner store turning into an unsolicited singles mingle — and running commentary while we conduct our affairs (“Hey babe, can I get a smile? What’s that book you’re reading?”) is tiresome and unwelcome. While any one of those comments seems harmless in isolation, they pile up over the course of a day, leaving us feeling like prey; drained, uncomfortable and exposed.

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

This leads to an obvious follow-up question: How are guys supposed to meet women, then? And surely there are some women who want to be approached? Of course there are, and the answer is simple: Approach women who have put themselves in dating environments.

With the powers of modern technology, this is not at all difficult, and millions of women are quite literally at your fingertips. Dating sites and apps like Tinder and OkCupid are ubiquitous, free and require little more of you than access to a smartphone and a few flattering pics. Women on these sites have explicitly put themselves forward as being interested in dating. Of course, they have no obligation to date you in particular, and you are still at risk of rejection, but a polite and well-thought out approach will be welcome even if you don’t ultimately hit it off.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT. ALL OF YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO HOW MUCH WE ARE FUCKED ON ONLINE DATING.
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Life is written in bone.

I wish I had female problems.

mrz wrote:I wish I had female problems.

Do you? Do you really?

Try this experiment---insert yourself into the situation in place of the woman. Oh, but it's not women hitting on you. Nope; still men.

"Hey there honey smile for Daddy!"

"Nice ass baby boy! Where you goin'? Where you goin' baby boy?" *Follows you; laughs at your fear*

"Shiiiiit I wanna fuck your MOUTH!!" *grabs crotch as you walk by*

"Dayum lookit the ass on that! I would fuckin' DESTROY that! Holla at me baby!"

Etc, so on and so fourth. And you can't make it stop. And no one believes you when you tell them it's making you feel unsafe.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Jane wrote:

Do you? Do you really?

Try this experiment---insert yourself into the situation in place of the woman. Oh, but it's not women hitting on you. Nope; still men.

"Nice ass baby boy! Where you goin'? Where you goin' baby boy?" *Follows you; laughs at your fear*

Etc, so on and so fourth. And you can't make it stop. And no one believes you when you tell them it's making you feel unsafe.

You are so fucking delusional

Jane wrote:

Do you? Do you really?

boo fucking hoo. too many men find you desirable and you have too many romantic, sexual and reproducing options. It must be very tough for you. you might need some counselling, srs.

Also, you're a male troll.
Image Image
white incel = aspie vocel

Jane wrote:

Do you? Do you really?

Please shut up. Most of the guys saying things to the girl in the Hollaback video were thirsty black guys in an urban environment. If she was walking through my whitebread suburban hometown, then nobody would say anything to her.

This stuff is entirely situational.

The social privileges that western women experience now are unbelievable.

Don't listen to that wretched article. Online dating is a highly impersonal experience, and completely biased against men.

Damn i get so mad when i see female trols here
I mean i know they are trolling, but still makes me mad, it is weird

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Please shut up. Most of the guys saying things to the girl in the Hollaback video were thirsty black guys in an urban environment. If she was walking through my whitebread suburban hometown, then nobody would say anything to her.

Don't listen to that wretched article. Online dating is a highly impersonal experience, and completely biased against men.

You are a really unusual poster, Sac Lamb. Sometimes you post the most eye-gougingly blue-pilled dross, and others - like here - you post material that sees beyond the horizon. Agree with every word of your above post.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Please shut up. Most of the guys saying things to the girl in the Hollaback video were thirsty black guys in an urban environment. If she was walking through my whitebread suburban hometown, then nobody would say anything to her.

You are a really unusual poster, Sac Lamb. Sometimes you post the most eye-gougingly blue-pilled dross, and others - like here - you post material that sees beyond the horizon. Agree with every word of your above post.

I'll take that as a compliment. 8-)

Unlike most of the other posters here, my views don't seem to fit into one narrow box. Some people agree with me, others think I'm a shithead...but I still try to say what I think.

Anyway, I've gotten laid on the Internet more than once, but I've always dated down....due to modern hypergamous bullshit. I dated girls long before the Internet became the phenomenon that it is today, and I can tell you with full confidence that women possess unearthly amounts of social and sexual currency now, that they simply never had before.

It's fucking crazy. :?

I recently dated this chick around my age, and she had a slightly older friend (mid-40's, maybe age 45?) that was banging multiple guys in their 20's. Where did she find them?

Tinder.

Was she hot?

Fuck, no. She was average.

Before the full arrival of social media (a mere 15 to 20 years ago), she would have been a semi-spinster fucking average guys of her own looksmatch potential (with the guys probably being around age 40 to 55, instead of in their 20's)....so her prospects would have been very limited. But now? Now hypergamy runs rampant, with western dating and marriage descending into a complete disaster for modern men.

I do pretty well in the realm of online dating for a man of my age and height, but there are tons of average guys out there that are completely invisible to women on the Internet.....because the Internet cannot accurately convey personal charm, looks, and sexual chemistry. The online dating profiles of men are nothing more than bland and lifeless resumes, where men get ruthlessly filtered out for being below six-feet-tall.

It's a fucking miracle that I get as much online attention as I do while being only 5' 9" and age 43. Just to reinforce a point, Internet heightism is very prevalent amongst women...and they will quickly filter out most men shorter than six-feet-tall, unless they find you very handsome.

If you're between 5' 8" to 5' 11" (and average-looking), the only real way around this nonsense is if you're a white male almost exclusively hunting for asian (or sometimes black) women. And if you're a man who's shorter than 5' 8", then God help you if you try to date on the Internet.

But whatever. In regards to the article, it's bollocks. If approaching women the way those thirsty black guys do it never worked, then they would never do it. I'm sure that the thirsty cold approach method occasionally works with some of the more low inhibition or ghetto-type girls. The butthurt from women and white knights over that Hollaback "street harassment" video is hilariously stupid, and not to be taken seriously.

You know how I know this? Because as women age, and reach their 40's....most of them know that they're not as hot as they used to be. When they suddenly lose that attention from other people, they suddenly start to crave it again.....even though that attention used to seriously piss them off. :roll: For most middle-aged women, the self-deception bubble begins to burst (but still isn't eradicated)....so they become more receptive to any romantic attention from men than the typical 30-year-old hypergamous slut.....who suddenly feels a drastic urge to get married, get knocked up, and will not settle for anything less than a 6' 3" tall white Chad Thundercock who makes $150,000 a year.....even though she's been riding the cock carousal hard for the past 15 years, with a sexual partner count of over 60 (and any man of good sense knows that such slutty behavior is like fucking kryptonite to pair bonding and monogamy). :pistodouble:

Sorry about the long-winded post. Maybe I got too carried away... :oops:

Fucking lol @ telling us to use tinder. So we can't approach IRL but we need to use some gay fucking APP where only 10% of the men are somewhat attractive enough for women?

C.U.N.T.
U
N
T

Only applies to uggos. I have no need to read or heed.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

that site was overtaken by the feminists and manginas long time ago

FuckThis wrote:
Jane wrote:
Do you? Do you really?

You are so fucking delusional

No, all of those things are male variations on things said to me and my friends by men on the street. Not one of those comments were solicited or desired, and made us feel unsafe, paranoid, and, here's the part that concerns you lot---MADE US AUTOMATICALLY HOSTILE TOWARDS THE NEXT MAN TO APPROACH US.

Don't blame women for feeling unsafe around threatening men. Blame the men for being threatening, and making us less receptive towards you.

Jane wrote:
FuckThis wrote:You are so fucking delusional

No, all of those things are male variations on things said to me and my friends by men on the street. Not one of those comments were solicited or desired, and made us feel unsafe, paranoid, and, here's the part that concerns you lot---MADE US AUTOMATICALLY HOSTILE TOWARDS THE NEXT MAN TO APPROACH US.

Don't blame women for feeling unsafe around threatening men. Blame the men for being threatening, and making us less receptive towards you.

you lying whore
I a was a literal tranny and never in my life got such comments as you. Now of course i live in a country where there are no blacks but still.
People like you is what makes the real issues downplayed by your ridiculous fantasy stories

the problem with pua is that its ethnic men and sub5 whitecels that are ruining it for everyone else

these 2 groups need to realize that they are truecel

Translation: Be asexual until women find you desirable and have set aside time to fuck you.
SIGNATURE

New Poster wrote:Translation: Be asexual until women find you desirable and have set aside time to fuck you.

well da its better then going through ptsd after 2000rejections and 0 lays
Nikola Tesla
Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

FuckThis wrote:
Jane wrote:

you lying whore
I a was a literal tranny and never in my life got such comments as you. Now of course i live in a country where there are no blacks but still.
People like you is what makes the real issues downplayed by your ridiculous fantasy stories

Well, not a lot of men like trannies. I'm sorry, but it's true. Especially true if you don't 'pass' very well.

But anyway, each and every single one of those things were actually said to me or one of my friends, and at no time did we feel flattered by them. Because when it's unwanted, sexual attention is not flattering; it's scary.

Jane wrote:
FuckThis wrote:You are so fucking delusional

Ok, I don't want to sound racist, but I have to ask:

Out of all the guys saying inappropriate things to you, what percentage of them were black or hispanic? Was all this nonsense occurring within the confines of a lower-middle class urban environment? If you don't feel safe on city/urban streets, then you really should move either to a rural area or to the suburbs. Whether you're male or female, you will often have to deal with more bullshit in an urban environment. That's just how it is.

And I'll say this again:

What you've described rarely happens out in the streets of the totally whitebread suburbs that I live in. Or you could go to a place like Japan, where you'd be completely ignored. Once again, this diagram you've created for us is entirely situational.

Walk a mile in our shoes for a minute.

If you're an average female dating on the Internet, then you should realize that your social currency far exceeds that of 90% of men on the Internet, unless you're extremely ugly and old (although black females have some problems on the Internet compared to their white sisters).

But seriously, just stop. I'm sorry that you have to deal with street harassment, but the crap you endure is totally beyond our control....so please don't rail at us over it.

When women say this they really mean if you are not a Chad then don't approach us. They love it when hot guys do it.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice