'Humans Of New York' features a mega-incel today (PIC)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

''Try to look with your heart what other people try to see with their eyes !''

Jesus, and girls are giving this guy false hope. Receding chin, pouty bitch lips, this guy is hard to look at and has no hope.

Dude needs to be making six figures to be on par with the average asian

purpletentacle wrote:They should rename the Facebook group to 'Subhumans Of New York'.
Some more blue-pilled comments:

hahahahaha
"just maker her laugh bro"
"just be yourself bro"
"dating is just as hard for girls"
This is literal parody of real life, except it is real. wtf
ER was right, all normies must die for their sins

purpletentacle wrote:They should rename the Facebook group to 'Subhumans Of New York'.
---

wadafuq? it starts with good advice then quickly descends into insanity

This is a hall of fame example of bluepillery.

These guys are spouting our extreme-case satire bluepillisms, but are actually serious.

I wonder if these people actually believe this shit, or if they just get some kind of moral high from spewing it.

It's called being part of a society.
You just shout the same bs and add little variation to it.
But the general direction is always set.

Translation: STEMcel your ass off in college so you can get a good job and attract a gold digger who will cuck you.

EntitledNarcissist wrote:wtf are you guys talking about? this guy has HUGE potential to become a LEGIT SLAYER.

Cho was ugly, but he didn't look as pussy as this incel

I've seen some short and/or ugly facially guys with cute girls in the army but they all had massive muscles to compensate and where pretty funny and cool guys. This guy looks skinny and like a feminist twat.

Last edited by 2037 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

none of you fucking losers have said it?

>SUBHUMANS OF NEWYORK

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

butthurt_manlet wrote:Do you think his dick is sub4"?

Probably giving him too much credit :lol:

purpletentacle wrote:Again from the comments:

Didn't research actually demonstrate that smiling has no effect on how attractive females perceive you to be? Or was it a negative effect? I simply recall that it wasn't a positive effect, I didn't actually read that study but remember seeing people mentioning it in posts.

MorphIncel wrote:Can someone morph him into a slayer?

Will do.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

alistair wrote:
mrz wrote:
Didn't research actually demonstrate that smiling has no effect on how attractive females perceive you to be? Or was it a negative effect? I simply recall that it wasn't a positive effect, I didn't actually read that study but remember seeing people mentioning it in posts.

I am familiar with the study you are referencing. Smiling had a negative effect unless the person smiling was deemed attractive; then, it had a neutral effect.

So better advice would be don't smile, girls either don't like that or don't care about it.

Come on guys a bit better ones please. What would make him look more attractive??
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice