'Humans Of New York' features a mega-incel today (PIC)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

not only is his bone structure non existence, he has ugly colouring/lips, and a very ugly nose

its like he smeared shit all over his lips

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

purpletentacle wrote:So much blue-pillery in the comments as well, unsurprisingly most of it coming from women:

Wow, what a site to behold. Truly a wonder of the city.

"Just smile, girls like that."

Gandy should come down to Earth and end that faggots existence for attempting to blatantly bullshit this poor guy so hard. That's past being blue pilled, that's just cruel.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

purpletentacle wrote:Again from the comments:

this is beyond the point of parody :lol:
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

10/10 thread...blue pillers are hilarious. 3000+ likes as well.

purpletentacle wrote:So much blue-pillery in the comments as well, unsurprisingly most of it coming from women:

Oh man this is just too much
I lost my shit reading this
HOLY fucking shit, when you get off sluthate the people are fucking retarded

How can someone be this dumb
THE GUY IS FUCKING UGLY PROBABLY POOR AND LOW STATUS
Nothing he ever does will matter

FuckThis wrote:

Oh man this is just too much

Legit, I'm staying at my (hideous, ugly, bald, fat) uncle's house, and jesus christ he's so bluepilled (not to mention weird as fuck). He keeps coming into the spare room I'm staying in and spilling the most bluepilled shit out of his mouth, and won't fuck off... I just nod and pretend like I care.

normalfags are truly the worst, mrz is right

I'm not sure which is more cruel - the mocking blue-pilled advice or the face which this unfortunate maggot was thus bestowed.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I'm not sure which is more cruel - the mocking blue-pilled advice or the face which this unfortunate maggot was thus bestowed.

the dopey but well-intentioned advice is worse...at least people could just shut the fuck up

you, young sir, have adults who love you and have taught you well. You'll go far with that kind of thinking. All the good things in life come with struggles, that's why we have "norms" and manners to help. And with that handsome face, girls are going to be struggling to see you as a person, not just a boy.

Keep on looking at them as people- as you grow older with more confidence and succeed in life with education girls will be responding to you- don't worry now-things will change for you

Just be yourself it's not easy for girls to talk to boys to...always be a gentleman every girl likes that and if they don't then that girl is not a nice one...

Girls can be complicated, it's true, however talking to girls only takes confidence. It took me a long time to be able to talk to boys. I still lack self confidence but someone looked past that and married me anyway! I now am the proud Mum of two beautiful girls. I have to teach them confidence now. You can do it. You are worth the effort.

What a cutie! If a girl approaches you, just be yourself. We like guys that are comfortable with themselves. If a girl doesnt talk to you, then shes not worth your time.
And like another lady here said, girls like gentlemen so you can always show off your good manners and politeness.

sephon wrote:
FuckThis wrote:Oh man this is just too much

Legit, I'm staying at my (hideous, ugly, bald, fat) uncle's house, and jesus christ he's so bluepilled (not to mention weird as fuck). He keeps coming into the spare room I'm staying in and spilling the most bluepilled shit out of his mouth, and won't fuck off... I just nod and pretend like I care.

normalfags are truly the worst, mrz is right

Normals really are idiots, i cannot believe how mad i am getting over all this shit. I am legit mad right now
Like how in the actual fuck can people be so deluded
I loled when reading "just be yourself" advice, unironically using that in 2015 means you are a fucking normislime.
Fuck the normals, so mad right now

FramecelQuasimodo wrote:
you, young sir, have adults who love you and have taught you well. You'll go far with that kind of thinking. All the good things in life come with struggles, that's why we have "norms" and manners to help. And with that handsome face, girls are going to be struggling to see you as a person, not just a boy.

Keep on looking at them as people- as you grow older with more confidence and succeed in life with education girls will be responding to you- don't worry now-things will change for you

Just be yourself it's not easy for girls to talk to boys to...always be a gentleman every girl likes that and if they don't then that girl is not a nice one...

Girls can be complicated, it's true, however talking to girls only takes confidence. It took me a long time to be able to talk to boys. I still lack self confidence but someone looked past that and married me anyway! I now am the proud Mum of two beautiful girls. I have to teach them confidence now. You can do it. You are worth the effort.

What a cutie! If a girl approaches you, just be yourself. We like guys that are comfortable with themselves. If a girl doesnt talk to you, then shes not worth your time.
And like another lady here said, girls like gentlemen so you can always show off your good manners and politeness.

This is why I don't talk to people and barricade myself into my room.

FramecelQuasimodo wrote:---

---

that is almost Bluepill to the max like Bluepill to the nth degree

"if a girl approaches you..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that guy has less than zero chance of that happening --- what fucking world are they living in?

backagain wrote:
FramecelQuasimodo wrote:---

---

that is almost Bluepill to the max like Bluepill to the nth degree

"if a girl approaches you..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that guy has less than zero chance of that happening --- what fucking world are they living in?

Oh wow, could you even imagine how deluded that female must be?

She actually thinks that girl aproach him, and he somehow rejects them or what, or is somehow not himself
What in the actual fuck, men fuck reading anything from normals, that shit is gonna kill me
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice