damn my nose is 63 mm long

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Damn my nose lenght is 63 and on face base it said average is about 57-8 am I fucked?

eliasisdope wrote:Damn my nose lenght is 63 and on face base it said average is about 57-8 am I fucked?

Tough luck brotha. But how long is your lower third? If you have a long lower third you'd be fine.

Btw is the average really 57 mm? I thought I had long nose but I just measured mine and it is 55-56mm from the middle of my irises. My lower third is about 77mm tho.

AmberEyes wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:Damn my nose lenght is 63 and on face base it said average is about 57-8 am I fucked?

Tough luck brotha. But how long is your lower third? If you have a long lower third you'd be fine.

Btw is the average really 57 mm? I thought I had long nose but I just measured mine and it is 55-56mm from the middle of my irises. My lower third is about 77mm tho.

naw my lower third is fucked at 65 mm from bottom of nose to chin

AmberEyes wrote:

Legit Brotha Ambah.

OP must look look hideous.

47mm master race checking in (sarcasm)

we're both fucked brotha

hug me

AmberEyes wrote:

nose is measured from nasion to bottom of nose

AmberEyes wrote:

your supposed to measure a little higher bro look at this chart https://www.facebase.org/facial_norms/s ... asalheight

eliasisdope wrote:
AmberEyes wrote:

your supposed to measure a little higher bro look at this chart https://www.facebase.org/facial_norms/s ... asalheight

Landmarks Involved

Nasion (n): Midline point where the frontal and nasal bones contact (nasofrontal suture). Soft tissue nasion corresponds to the underlying bony landmark.
Subnasale (sn): Midline point marking the junction between the inferior border of the nasal septum and the cutaneous upper lip. It is the apex of the nasolabial angle.

beetlejuice wrote:
AmberEyes wrote:

Legit Brotha Ambah.

OP must look look hideous.

naw I'm not to ugly I still get girls checking me out here and there even with some of my flaws

Techno Viking wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:your supposed to measure a little higher bro look at this chart https://www.facebase.org/facial_norms/s ... asalheight

Landmarks Involved

Nasion (n): Midline point where the frontal and nasal bones contact (nasofrontal suture). Soft tissue nasion corresponds to the underlying bony landmark.
Subnasale (sn): Midline point marking the junction between the inferior border of the nasal septum and the cutaneous upper lip. It is the apex of the nasolabial angle.

so I'm wrong wtf?

eliasisdope wrote:
Techno Viking wrote:
Landmarks Involved

so I'm wrong wtf?

yeah I know pretty much the very top of your nose where there is kinda of a in dent to bottom of nose

Nvm, OP. Mine nose is in the 60's mms as well.
According to brotha Techno, that is.

beetlejuice wrote:Nvm, OP. Mine nose is in the 60's mms as well.

we are fucked

eliasisdope wrote:
AmberEyes wrote:

Aw shit. I guess that would mean adding another 3-4 mms which would put me at slightly higher than average.

Btw this pic depicts it more clearly

eliasisdope wrote:

we are fucked

beetle has a monster lower third so it's perfectly proportionate, yours on the other hand...

eliasisdope wrote:

we are fucked

Not sure about that, brotha dope. My Nose looks actually short on my skull. Also, my chin height is in the 6's mms.

beetlejuice wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:we are fucked

Not sure about that, brotha dope. My Nose looks actually short on my skull. Also, my chin height is in the 6's mms.

damn

Pinocchio crew checking in
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

beetlejuice wrote:
eliasisdope wrote:we are fucked

Godmode.

big noses are good.
fuck short noses, i wish my nose was bigger.

BigHead wrote:big noses are good.

Nah normal noses are where its at

Long looks the worst, long noses are fucking hideous.

BigHead wrote:big noses are good.

Babushka, your nose is not even short.
You have a typical winter adopted nose.

shorter nose = more prenatal t (on average, before the IQcel posts masculine guy with long nose)

I have near perfect facial thirds ( I know perfect facial thirds arent ideal for men ). My lower third is longer though by maybe .5 inches

cosmonaut wrote:what the fuck OP? my nose is 49mm long

you probably have a compact midface

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice