your tinder stratery failed and sluts dgaf bout my pilot job

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

facial asymmetry wrote:we over exaggerate the amount of looks needed to meet girls off apps

If you are able to meet hot girls off apps while not being good looking, then please tell us all your secrets cause Im sure we'd all like to hear.

There is no way it's with affliktions tactics, going to tell you that straight up right now.

Jason wrote:
facial asymmetry wrote:we over exaggerate the amount of looks needed to meet girls off apps

If you are able to meet hot girls off apps while not being good looking, then please tell us all your secrets cause Im sure we'd all like to hear.

There is no way it's with affliktions tactics, going to tell you that straight up right now.

The pictures I use are 2 hard to see pics of Chad but with my eyes photoshopped onto him, so the girl in person can't really tell

But I use affliktions physical escalation strategy. Most girls tell me to fuck off but sometimes receptive to my kino

I can't imagine it working on hot girls. Have you personally fucked hot girls doing it?

I know alot about hard sexual screening, I'll tell you my personal experience:

If you have 0 standards, you can do it if you are ugly to average, and sleep with the bottom of the barrel. After huge numbers game.

If you are above average, you can fuck average girls at best. After huge numbers game.

If you are really good looking, you can fuck cute girls at best. After huge numbers game. And it won't work on the hottest girls, ones you could get when not doing it.

And to top it all off, most girls you fuck with hard screening, you fuck anyways without it, without losing almost all your leads.

It's a nice simple easily repeatable consistent approach, assuming you have some balls, but thats about it.

It's far from some formula for huge success.

^Only 4.5/10 or below girls who are willing to bus with me for an hour to my pull location. I've only ever made out with hot girls before. I live in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere and it takes an hour to bus to the city.

If I had a coffee shop close to my place then I'd have about 15 pulls this year from online alone

Jason wrote:I can't imagine it working on hot girls. Have you personally fucked hot girls doing it?

I know alot about hard sexual screening, I'll tell you my personal experience:

If you have 0 standards, you can do it if you are ugly to average, and sleep with the bottom of the barrel. After huge numbers game.

If you are above average, you can fuck average girls at best. After huge numbers game.

If you are really good looking, you can fuck cute girls at best. After huge numbers game. And it won't work on the hottest girls, ones you could get when not doing it.

And to top it all off, most girls you fuck with hard screening, you fuck anyways without it, without losing almost all your leads.

It's a nice simple easily repeatable consistent approach, assuming you have some balls, but thats about it.

It's far from some formula for huge success.

Where does this hard screening you speak of take place? On the street when you initially approach her or inside a bar

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice