your tinder stratery failed and sluts dgaf bout my pilot job

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

someone on here said use a male model and like as many girls as possible and then change the picture to yours

so i had liked 210 girls and then switched the picture to mine. i changed to my pics 12 hours before hitting up any of the girls.

stupid tinder does not update the picture unless the girl clicks on your profile or until i had messaged first

what came of this was that i lost a huge amount of girls, got reported and called a loser and called ugly. they did not give a fuck that i was an airline pilot.

if tinder had just updated the pictures i may have gotten away with it but this app is fucking retarded

fuck this gay earth :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

When are you retards gonna realize that when girls say they like humor, pilots or anything they mean a Chad or 8+/10 man who also has that thing they like.

┣▇ SEX MURDER ART▇═─ wrote:
indianpilot wrote:someone on here said use a male model and like as many girls as possible and then change the picture to yours

so i had liked 210 girls and then switched the picture to mine. i changed to my pics 12 hours before hitting up any of the girls.

stupid tinder does not update the picture unless the girl clicks on your profile or until i had messaged first

what came of this was that i lost a huge amount of girls, got reported and called a loser and called ugly. they did not give a fuck that i was an airline pilot.

if tinder had just updated the pictures i may have gotten away with it but this app is fucking retarded

fuck this gay earth :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

indianpilot wrote: what came of this was that i lost a huge amount of girls, got reported and called a loser and called ugly. they did not give a fuck that i was an airline pilot.
They probably really give a fuck, but they pretty sure just taight that you faked your job (pilot) aswell.

i had i pic wearing my pilot uniform inside the cockpit of an airplane. pretty hard to fake!

Damn, that girl that rejected you is fucking I ugly but probably thinks she's hot shit. Maybe contact sensdep for morph game, it seems to be working for him and you seem low inhibition enough to do it
Race: curry
Dick: 5.3x5.1
Skin: color of shit
Height: 5'5
Picture: you get the picture

dude how could you catfish a perfect 10/10 like that????? i would feel so bad dude holy shit you're a legend!!

Just LOL at the horse like midface on this girl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Being a good looking guy facially and also showing some defined muscles, plus being prime aged [teens to mid 20s] is all that matters. LoL @ thinking saying you're a pilot would change things after!

I just deleted my tinder, it's too damn depressing.

that incel rage defence mechanism kicking in after getting rejected. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

LMAO fucking LOSER . You lied in the first place :pistodouble: :lol:

1) This was my idea, I posted it a few weeks ago

2) This only works if your white and 4+

3) You wait more than 12 hours, try 72 hours...you think some white slut isn't gonna notice that her white Chad match became a curry pilot? Hot chicks on there only swipe yes to like 5 guys on there per day.

4) Make sure you log out after you update new pictures, and double check the pictures updated a few times before you message, the tinder servers are shitty.

5) works well for me....

A pilot is not good enough for Tinder. Put "hedge fund manager" next time lol
I gymcel HARD! GAINZ BABY GAINZ!

What I would have done is use your male model profile to set it up so she was going to meet both Chad and the East Indian pilot. Then, have chad "injure his knee in football" leaving you and the girl, run slight sugar babe game by buying her a nice drink then screen for logistics and pull for a SAME DAY LAY

It's all bout Looks.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Edit. Oh I saw that OP is Indian. That's the main reason you are getting rejected. Indian is like -3 points to western women. If you were white and average as a pilot you would be slaying

primetime2123 wrote:Edit. Oh I saw that OP is Indian. That's the main reason you are getting rejected. Indian is like -3 points to western women. If you were white and average as a pilot you would be slaying

It's not an excuse. Sean Larson is a 3/10 goblin tier Indian yet still gets the hottest Asian and white girls from tinder. It's all about doing intense experimentation with diffeeent pics and bios then swiping a lot.

Of course they don't care that you are a air line pilot.

They only care about shit like that in non cucked societies.

In today's world all they care about is fun and that's probably not you.

Sean Larson is a 3/10 goblin tier Indian yet still gets the hottest Asian and white girls from tinder. It's all about doing intense experimentation with diffeeent pics and bios then swiping a lot.

No he does not. He lives in big cities and runs huge numbers game with a highly sexual approach on average women.

Jason wrote:Of course they don't care that you are a air line pilot.

They only care about shit like that in non cucked societies.

In today's world all they care about is fun and that's probably not you.

Sean Larson is a 3/10 goblin tier Indian yet still gets the hottest Asian and white girls from tinder. It's all about doing intense experimentation with diffeeent pics and bios then swiping a lot.

No he does not. He lives in big cities and runs huge numbers game with a highly sexual approach on average women.

You can see his bone structure under all the makeup and 1/10000 best pic
apps are as mainstream as college night parties, it's essential to master them if you want to get laid in 2017-2020. Sean has fucked some really cute Asians which are unattainable to most 6/10 white men because he has sheer determination and confidence. Sluthate has the formula wrong

You need to give abusive sociopathic vibes when it comes to getting the hottest girls, it makes them more wet then looks does provided you are not the elephant man.

indianpilot wrote:someone on here said use a male model and like as many girls as possible and then change the picture to yours

facial asymmetry wrote:apps are as mainstream as college night parties, it's essential to master them if you want to get laid in 2017-2020. Sean has fucked some really cute Asians which are unattainable to most 6/10 white men because he has sheer determination and confidence. Sluthate has the formula wrong

You need to give abusive sociopathic vibes when it comes to getting the hottest girls, it makes them more wet then looks does provided you are not the elephant man.

No it's not essential. In fact online dating maybe has the highest standards of all, as opposed to in person.

Sean doesn't get the hottest girls, and has never posted evidence to the contrary, I've seen all his posted lays already.

I just told you how his game functions and what the expected results can be, he's delusional if he presents it as anything else, just trying to make a quick buck instead of really being honest to his customers.

Being an abusive sociopath is an art form, and it's gotta be the real deal, it's not a "technique" nor is it something that would be accessible to most men anyways. It's also not something all girls are into, that's a very misleading blanket statement of projection.

And beyond that although it could be legit for certain men at certain times in certain situations with specific women, it's far from some effective formula for getting hot girls, especially for a sub par looking guy with no money or status.

CLUBS ARE the second best way almost as good as apps but most of us aren't rich trust fund Asian kids like most of RSDnation.

DAYGAME is almost entirely useless now, again if you are a trust fund kid with a bachelor pad downtown and you can insta date her to your place then do daygame. Other than that, you get hundreds of flaky numbers and the occasional day 2 once every few months

we over exaggerate the amount of looks needed to meet girls off apps just look at your college friends and how they always bring up tinder stories. The majority of "how I met my date" youtube vlogs, buzzfeed mention online as the social norm to meet people. Given I'm deformed so I've never had any success using my real pics online
Last edited by facial asymmetry on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice