About maxilla and overall facial balance

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Can anyone tell me which parts makes this guy a MM 8.5/10, and me just average? Besides my shitty eye area. [note, I am jutting in my pic]

My orthodontist took a cephalogram and concluded that my maxilla is portrusive just like this actor but theres still something I'm not seeing here. I'm wearing braces to fix my deep bite and lengthen my lower third (or thats what the orthodontist claims will happen). I really want a similar facial profile to this guy but having trouble on exactly where to begin after orthodontic treatment is over.
Last edited by EntitledNarcissist on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

EntitledNarcissist wrote:Can anyone tell me which parts makes this guy a MM 8.5/10, and me just average? Besides my shitty eye area. [note, I am jutting in my pic]

My orthodontist took a cephalogram and concluded that my maxilla is portrusive just like this actor but theres still something I'm not seeing here. I'm wearing braces to fix my deep bite and lengthen my lower third (or thats what the orthodontist claims will happen). I really want a similar facial profile to this guy but having trouble on exactly where to begin after orthodontic treatment is over.

How would braces fix a deep bite and lengthen the lower third... makes 0 sense

His eyes are much more deep set. Eyes is the most important thing not maxilla. His Eyes and Nose are better and this alone can often make a difference of 3-4 points

eye area better. thats a bad quality pic tho so hard to compare apples to apples

Maxzilla wrote:
EntitledNarcissist wrote:Can anyone tell me which parts makes this guy a MM 8.5/10, and me just average? Besides my shitty eye area. [note, I am jutting in my pic]

How would braces fix a deep bite and lengthen the lower third... makes 0 sense

deep bite is corrected by realigning the teeth. The lower third is lengthened if you pull the upper back molars down and push the lower back molars in.

i thought u were the same guy, so u look like him a lot at least

PCT is SHIT wrote:i thought u were the same guy, so u look like him a lot at least

thanks bro! :) that sort of makes me feel better but I have a little stupid ass hump at the end of my nose and my eye area is nowhere near as good as his.

The curse of the indian retruded orbital rims strikes again :evil: :(

:pistodouble: :pistodouble:

x
Last edited by 2037 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yh u need the outer brow of urs to be more protrusive, thats what gives him the most advantage over u, and as other poster said nose but if u got it done dont make it thin, make it thick but nicely shaped (like his)

fucking lol... you don't look "good"

your eyes are 1/10 are destroy you. if you had MM eyes maybe you could be 7+ (for an indian) but for now you're sub-5

sephon wrote:fucking lol... you don't look "good"

your eyes are 1/10 are destroy you. if you had MM eyes maybe you could be 7+ (for an indian) but for now you're sub-5

cope harder birdie-boyo. even after your chin surgery, you'll still be a truecel :lol:

EntitledNarcissist wrote:
sephon wrote:fucking lol... you don't look "good"

cope harder birdie-boyo. even after your chin surgery, you'll still be a truecel :lol:

obviously? I'm trash through and through and my life will be dedicated to internetcelling/programmcelling...

meanwhile, that's still irrelevant in regards to you LOL. my point still stands - you're sub 5.

RetractedMaxilla wrote:OPie you look good, wish your eye area was better tough.

that will be happening soon

Big/ugly nose and bad eye area, also you look bothered/strange somewhat compared to him who seems normal, NT and confident. Still i dont think u are that bad looking 5/10 or 6/10
PostThis post by mew2 was deleted by mew2 on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm.

Eye area (though you've already noted this)
Colouring
Asymmetry

And, I think, most importantly, his face is FLAT across. Your face looks like, while the maxilla isn't recessed, it still has one of the major weaknesses that often comes with it - that your face is curved horizontally, it starts curving either side of your nose and by the time you reach your cheekbones they appear set way back from the front of your face. this also seems to happen a bit vertically - the top of your forehead and jaw (you note you are jutting, it still seems recessed) curve back in the face. your entire face his this rounded type look which he doesn't have to the same degree (look at your midface compared to his)

Oh, but all in all you really aren't that bad looking. girls could definitely find you 'cute' if you displayed LTR provider worthy characteristics imo.

PCT is SHIT wrote:post a pic then

Your signature pic: Why does the kid on the right have much more downturned lips/mouth.
Is it to do with the jaw position??

jackson wrote:
PCT is SHIT wrote:post a pic then

Your signature pic: Why does the kid on the right have much more downturned lips/mouth.
Is it to do with the jaw position??

its high prenatal t trait, and ye i would assume so, from the mid mandible being strong and pulling it out, plus high prenatal t guys have flatter mouths, as in the mouth is not wrapping around the face like they do on narrow palates, so the fact that theyre more flat also helps, and on top of this fleshier cheeks.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice