Smooth skin theory

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I just took a shower for the first time in 2 months and shaved. All I can say is my skin is so fucking smooth!

No way I can be incel anymore now.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498

LoserFanboy wrote:[email protected]! lol
Positive? Are you sure you came to the right place?

Yeah I'm at the right place, finally taking a shower and shaving is only the first step to looks maxing. Next I plan to order a tooth brush!

I have smooth skin but it is also the color of shit. Do women like that? I hear some are into scat?
Race: curry
Dick: 5.3x5.1
Skin: color of shit
Height: 5'5
Picture: you get the picture

Currycel wrote:I have smooth skin but it is also the color of shit. Do women like that? I hear some are into scat?

Some are into scat, you should warp yourself around a girl with your shit color skin (no racist). She will have an orgasm right on you.

Race Traitor wrote:Some are into scat, you should warp yourself around a girl with your shit color skin (no racist). She will have an orgasm right on you.

It's all about niche game

Return to Shitty Advice